- RNase L levels in peripheral blood mononuclear cells: 37-kilodalton/83-kilodalton isoform ratio is a potential test for chronic fatigue syndromeKiet Phong Tiev
Service de Medecine Interne, Hopital Saint Antoine, 75571 Paris Cedex 12, France
Clin Diagn Lab Immunol 10:315-6. 2003..Additional large studies and follow-up studies are required to confirm the stability of this high ratio of RNase L isoforms in a CFS group...
- [Severe Moorens ulcer: efficacy of monthly cyclophosphamide intravenous pulse treatment]K P Tiev
Service de Medecine Interne, Hopital Saint Antoine, 184, rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, 75571 cedex 12, Paris, France
Rev Med Interne 24:118-22. 2003..The etiology remains unknown. The response to topical steroid therapy and surgical procedures usually poor and the visual outcome can be devastating...
- T cell repertoire in patients with stable sclerodermaK P Tiev
Service de Medecine Interne, Hopital Saint Antoine, Saint Antoine, Paris, France
Clin Exp Immunol 139:348-54. 2005..These findings suggest that antigen-driven immune responses may play a lesser role in established SSc than at disease onset...
- [A temporal mass]S Trijau
Service de Medecine Interne, Hopital Saint Antoine, 184, rue Faubourg Saint Antoine, 75571 Paris Cedex 12, France
Rev Med Interne 29:240-1. 2008
- [Systemic corticosteroid therapy: patients' adherence to dietary advice and relationship between food intake and corticosteroid-induced lipodystrophy]L Fardet
Service de Medecine Interne, Horloge 2, Hopital Saint Antoine, 184, rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, 75571 Paris Cedex 12, France
Rev Med Interne 28:284-8. 2007..No data is available about: 1) the adherence of corticosteroid-treated patients to dietary advice provided by physicians; 2) the relationship between food intake and the corticosteroid-induced lipodystrophy (CIL)...
- Exhaled nitric oxide, but not serum nitrite and nitrate, is a marker of interstitial lung disease in systemic sclerosisKiet Phong Tiev
Université Paris Pierre et Marie Curie, Faculte de Medecine, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Service de Medecine Interne, Hopital Saint Antoine, 184 rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, 75571 Paris Cedex 12, France
Nitric Oxide 20:200-6. 2009..Alveolar concentration of NO, but not serum NOx, closely correlates with the extent of ILD in patients with systemic sclerosis. Neither parameter, however, is related to skin fibrosis...
- Variability of the RNase L isoform ratio (37 kiloDaltons/83 kiloDaltons) in diagnosis of chronic fatigue syndromeKiet Phong Tiev
Clin Diagn Lab Immunol 12:366. 2005
- Early detection of pulmonary arterial hypertension in systemic sclerosis: a French nationwide prospective multicenter studyEric Hachulla
Hopital Claude Huriez, Lille, France
Arthritis Rheum 52:3792-800. 2005....