Jean Raymond Teyssier
- [Prodromes of schizophrenia: consensus or confusion?]J R Teyssier
Service de Psychiatrie, Département de génétique, laboratoire de psychopathologie et psychologie clinique IFR 100, Universite de Bourgogne, CHU de Dijon, 2, Angélique Ducoudray, BP 37013, 21070 Dijon cedex, France
Encephale 39:S1-7. 2013..In contrast, the positive predictive value of isolated prodromal symptoms is rather poor (much less than the 80% required for clinical validation)...
- Up-regulation of leucocytes genes implicated in telomere dysfunction and cellular senescence correlates with depression and anxiety severity scoresJean Raymond Teyssier
Department of Genetics and Laboratory of Molecular Genetics, University Hospital, Dijon, France
PLoS ONE 7:e49677. 2012..Furthermore, telomeres significantly shorten only in patients with long lasting MDD. Sensitive and dynamic functional biomarkers of aging would be clinically useful to evaluate the somatic impact of MDD...
- Activation of a ΔFOSB dependent gene expression pattern in the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex of patients with major depressive disorderJean Raymond Teyssier
Department of Genetics, University Hospital, PTB, 2 rue Angélique Ducoudray, BP 37013, 21070 Dijon, France
J Affect Disord 133:174-8. 2011....
- [Telomeres in the brain cortex of depressive patients]J R Teyssier
Département de génétique, PTB, CHU de Dijon, 2, Angélique Ducoudray, BP 37013, 21070 Dijon cedex, France
Encephale 36:491-4. 2010..To address this issue, we have measured the telomere length in the occipital DNA cortex of 24 patients with major depressive disorder and 12 controls (donated by the Stanley Research Institute)...
- Expression of oxidative stress-response genes is not activated in the prefrontal cortex of patients with depressive disorderJean Raymond Teyssier
Department of Genetics, University Hospital, PTB, 21070 Dijon, France
Psychiatry Res 186:244-7. 2011..It must be concluded that the pathogenic role of the oxidative stress in the cerebral mechanism of depression cannot be inferred from the alteration of peripheral parameters...
- Upregulation of the netrin receptor (DCC) gene during activation of b lymphocytes and modulation by interleukinsJ R Teyssier
Laboratory of Molecular Genetics, University of Burgundy, Dijon, France
Biochem Biophys Res Commun 283:1031-6. 2001..In contrast no effect has been detected after activation of T cells by anti-CD3. These data suggest that the DCC encoded netrin receptor is involved in B cell immunopoiesis...
- Smoking and FOS expression from blood leukocyte transcripts in patients with coronary artery diseaseSébastien Saliques
IFR 100 Santé STIC, Laboratoire de Physiopathologie et Pharmacologie Cardiovasculaires Experimentales, UFR Medecine, Université de Bourgogne EA2979, Dijon, France
Atherosclerosis 219:931-6. 2011..We aimed to analyze the relationship between smoking status and c-Fos expression in circulating leukocytes of patients with CAD...
- Circulating leukocyte telomere length and oxidative stress: a new target for statin therapySébastien Saliques
IFR Santé STIC, Laboratoire de Physiopathologie et Pharmacologie Cardiovasculaires Experimentales, UFR Medecine, Université de Bourgogne EA2979, Dijon, France
Atherosclerosis 219:753-60. 2011....
- Telomere length and cardiovascular diseaseSébastien Saliques
IFR Santé STIC, UFR de Medecine et Pharmacie, Laboratoire de Physiopathologie et Pharmacologie Cardiovasculaires Expérimentales LPPCE, Universite de Bourgogne, 7, boulevard Jeanne d Arc, 21000 Dijon, France
Arch Cardiovasc Dis 103:454-9. 2010....
- Leukocyte telomere length: a focus on cerebrovascular eventsDamien Biotti
Stroke Registry of Dijon Inserm Institut de Veille Sanitaire, University Hospital, Faculty of Medicine and Department of Neurology, Dijon, France
Rejuvenation Res 15:274-80. 2012..We were able to highlight significant associations between LTL and certain cerebrovascular risk factors in a general population of stroke patients. These associations did not depend on the ischemic stroke subtype...
- Downregulation and nuclear relocation of MLP during the progression of right ventricular hypertrophy induced by chronic pressure overloadA Ecarnot-Laubriet
Laboratoire de Physiopathologie et Pharmacologie Cardiovasculaires Experimentales, Universite de Bourgogne, Dijon, France
J Mol Cell Cardiol 32:2385-95. 2000..Therefore, MLP dowregulation occurring during gene reprogramming may critically contribute to mechanical failure of the myocardium...
- Changes in HSP70 and P53 expression are related to the pattern of electromechanical alterations in rat cardiomyocytes during simulated ischemiaA Laubriet
Laboratory of Cardiovascular Physiopathology and Pharmacology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Burgundy, Dijon, France
Mol Cell Biochem 220:77-86. 2001..These observations are suggestive of a contributive role of both HSP70 and P53 to a cytoprotective program activated by reoxygenation in post-'ischemic' CM...
- The detection of tyrosinase mRNA in the peripheral blood of stage I melanoma patients is not of clinical relevance in predicting metastasis risk and survivalF Aubin
Institut d Etude et de Transfert de Gènes, Department of Dermatology, University Hospital, Besancon, France
Melanoma Res 10:113-8. 2000..Therefore, this study indicates that the detection of tyrosinase mRNA-positive circulating cells by RT-PCR is not a predictive biomarker of a metastasis risk in patients with stage I melanoma...