- [Audiophonological evaluation of 16 children fitted with cochlear implants for sensorineural hearing loss induced by bacterial meningitis]N Teissier
Service d ORL, Universite Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Hopital Robert Debre, AP HP, 48, boulevard Serurier, 75019 Paris, France
Arch Pediatr 20:616-23. 2013..The aim of this study was to analyze the audiophonological performance of children before and after cochlear implantation for SNHL following bacterial meningitis...
- Cervical bronchogenic cysts: usual and unusual clinical presentationsNatacha Teissier
Department of Pediatric Ear, Nose, and Throat, Robert Debre Hospital, 48 Bd Serurier, 75019 Paris, France
Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 134:1165-9. 2008..To discuss the clinical, radiologic, and histopathologic characteristics of cervical bronchogenic cysts...
- Computed Tomography measurements of the normal and the pathologic cochlea in childrenNatacha Teissier
Paediatric ENT, Robert Debre Hospital, 49 Bd Sérurier, Paris, France
Pediatr Radiol 40:275-83. 2010..Radiological investigation is frequently undertaken to assess the aetiology of sensorineural hearing loss (SNHL)...
- Subperiosteal orbital abscess: volumetric criteria for surgical drainageFlorian Tabarino
Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology Department, Robert Debre Hospital, APHP, Universite Paris 7 Denis Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France
Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol 79:131-5. 2015..To investigate predictive factors of surgical management of subperiosteal orbital abscess in children...
- Severe snoring in a child with pycnodysostosis treated with a bilateral rib graftNatacha Teissier
Head and Neck Department, Rebert Debré Hospital, Paris, France
Cleft Palate Craniofac J 46:93-6. 2009..A significant reduction of the snoring and an excellent mouth aperture were obtained. This technique is ideal for such patients presenting a high risk of infection, nonunion, and secondary fracture...
- Skull base surgery for pediatric parameningeal sarcomasSophie Deneuve
Department of Pediatric ENT Surgery, Robert Debre Hospital, Paris, France
Head Neck 34:1057-63. 2012..Localized pediatric parameningeal sarcomas are usually treated exclusively by chemotherapy and radiotherapy. In this location, surgery is complicated but sometimes attempted to improve local control...
- Balloon dilation laryngoplasty for subglottic stenosis in children: eight years' experienceCharlotte Hautefort
Department of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, Robert Debre Hospital, APHP, University Paris VII Denis Diderot, Paris, France
Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 138:235-40. 2012..To evaluate outcomes of balloon dilation laryngoplasty for laryngeal stenosis in children...
- Inner ear lesions in congenital cytomegalovirus infection of human fetusesNatacha Teissier
Pediatric ENT Department, Robert Debre Hospital, APHP, Paris, France
Acta Neuropathol 122:763-74. 2011..In addition, the occurrence of SNHL depends on the intensity and duration of the viral infection and inflammation...
- Sedation for children 2 to 5 years of age undergoing auditory brainstem response and auditory steady state responses recordingsMartine Francois
ENT Department, Robert Debre Hospital, Paris, France
Int J Audiol 51:282-6. 2012..To evaluate the feasibility, the duration and results of sedation by intrarectal pentobarbital and oral alimemazine for auditory brain stem responses (ABR) and auditory steady-state responses (ASSR) recordings in children aged 2 to 5 years...
- Predictive factors for success after transnasal endoscopic treatment of choanal atresiaNatacha Teissier
Department of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology, Robert Debre Hospital, 48 Bd Serurier, 75019 Paris, France
Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 134:57-61. 2008..To analyze the different factors affecting the outcome of transnasal endoscopic repair of choanal atresia (CA) in children...