Anne Marie Taburet
- In vitro metabolism of chloroquine: identification of CYP2C8, CYP3A4, and CYP2D6 as the main isoforms catalyzing N-desethylchloroquine formationDenis Projean
AstraZeneca R and D Montreal, 7171 Frederick Banting, Ville Saint Laurent, Quebec, Canada, H4S 1Z9
Drug Metab Dispos 31:748-54. 2003..At therapeutically relevant concentrations ( approximately 100 microM CQ in the liver), CYP2C8, CYP3A4, and, to a much lesser extent, CYP2D6 are expected to account for most of the CQ N-desethylation...
- Immunovirological response to combined antiretroviral therapy and drug resistance patterns in children: 1- and 2-year outcomes in rural UgandaLaurence Ahoua
Clinical Research Department, Epicentre, Paris, France
BMC Pediatr 11:67. 2011..We describe treatment outcomes in children treated in rural Uganda after 1 and 2 years of ART start...
- Once-daily administration of antiretrovirals: pharmacokinetics of emerging therapiesAnne Marie Taburet
Clinical Pharmacy, Hospital Bicetre, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, France
Clin Pharmacokinet 42:1179-91. 2003..Preliminary results from these small pilot studies suggest that once-daily administration of antiretrovirals is a feasible approach. Large comparative trials are needed before the real benefits of such a strategy can be fully assessed...
- Interactions between amprenavir and the lopinavir-ritonavir combination in heavily pretreated patients infected with human immunodeficiency virusAnne Marie Taburet
Clinical Pharmacy Department, Hospitaux de Paris, Kremlin Bicetre, Paris France
Clin Pharmacol Ther 75:310-23. 2004..This pharmacokinetic study was designed to characterize interactions between amprenavir and the lopinavir-ritonavir combination in patients infected with human immunodeficiency virus in whom previous antiretroviral therapy had failed...
- Interactions between atazanavir-ritonavir and tenofovir in heavily pretreated human immunodeficiency virus-infected patientsAnne Marie Taburet
Clinical Pharmacy, Hospital Bicêtre Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris, 78 rue du General Leclerc, 94270 Kremlin Bicetre, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 48:2091-6. 2004..The median decreases in the HIV RNA loads at week 2 and week 6 were 0.1 and 0.2 log copies/ml, respectively. In summary, our data are consistent with the existence of a significant interaction between atazanavir and tenofovir DF...
- Salvage therapy with amprenavir, lopinavir and ritonavir 200 mg/d or 400 mg/d in HIV-infected patients in virological failureGilles Raguin
Service de Maladies Infectieuses, Hopital Saint Antoine, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France
Antivir Ther 9:615-25. 2004....
- Clinical pharmacokinetics and summary of efficacy and tolerability of atazanavirClotilde Le Tiec
Clinical Pharmacy Department, Hopital Bicetre, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, Paris, France
Clin Pharmacokinet 44:1035-50. 2005..Major advantages of atazanavir to date are its simplicity of administration (once-daily administration) and its less undesirable effect on the lipid profiles in patients...
- Salvage therapy with atazanavir/ritonavir combined to tenofovir in HIV-infected patients with multiple treatment failures: randomized ANRS 107 trialChristophe Piketty
Department of Immunology, Hôpital Georges Pompidou, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France
Antivir Ther 11:213-21. 2006..Ritonavir (RTV)-boosted atazanavir (ATV) and tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (TDF-DF) are promising in highly experienced patients because of their pharmacokinetic profile, activity, safety and resistance properties...
- Predictive values of the human immunodeficiency virus phenotype and genotype and of amprenavir and lopinavir inhibitory quotients in heavily pretreated patients on a ritonavir-boosted dual-protease-inhibitor regimenAurélie Barrail-Tran
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Bicetre, Service de Pharmacie Clinique, Paris, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 52:1642-6. 2008..High amprenavir and lopinavir concentrations in these patients might explain why plasma concentrations and the phenotypic IQ have poor predictive value...
- Switch from enfuvirtide to raltegravir lowers plasma concentrations of darunavir and tipranavir: a pharmacokinetic substudy of the EASIER-ANRS 138 trialLauriane Goldwirt
Department of Clinical Pharmacy, Bicetre Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, and University Paris 11, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 55:3613-5. 2011..49, 0.76, and 0.67 and 0.82, 0.68, and 0.64 for tipranavir and darunavir, respectively. The virologic consequences of these drug interactions have yet to be determined...
- Determination of amprenavir total and unbound concentrations in plasma by high-performance liquid chromatography and ultrafiltrationAurélie Barrail
Clinical Pharmacy, Hospital Bicetre, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, France
Ther Drug Monit 28:89-94. 2006..It remains to be seen whether measurement of unbound concentrations, rather than total concentrations, could improve therapeutic drug monitoring...
- Population pharmacokinetics of mycophenolic acid and dose optimization with limited sampling strategy in liver transplant childrenCaroline Barau
Department of Clinical Pharmacy, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hôpitaux Universitaires Paris Sud, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Br J Clin Pharmacol 74:515-24. 2012....
- Pharmacokinetics of etravirine, raltegravir and darunavir/ritonavir in treatment experienced patientsAurélie Barrail-Tran
AP HP, Hospital Bicetre, Paris, France
AIDS 24:2581-3. 2010..118 and 3837 vs. 2241 ng/ml) and darunavir area under the curve (AUC(12h)) (50 083 vs. 36 277 ng h/ml). All pharmacokinetic parameters appeared to be highly variable regardless to the addition of etravirine...
- High variability of indinavir and nelfinavir pharmacokinetics in HIV-infected patients with a sustained virological response on highly active antiretroviral therapyCecile Goujard
Internal Medicine Unit, Bicetre University Hospital, AP HP, Kremlin Bicetre, France
Clin Pharmacokinet 44:1267-78. 2005....
- Optimization of the dosing regimen of mycophenolate mofetil in pediatric liver transplant recipientsCaroline Barau
Department of Clinical Pharmacy, Bicetre Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Liver Transpl 17:1152-8. 2011..Furthermore, these results suggest that the coadministration of MPA with rifampin should be avoided...
- High concentration of raltegravir in semen of HIV-infected men: results from a substudy of the EASIER-ANRS 138 trialCaroline Barau
Department of Clinical Pharmacy, Bicetre Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, 78 rue du General Leclerc, 94275 Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 54:937-9. 2010..The median semen-to-plasma ratio of raltegravir concentration was 1.42 (range, 0.52 to 6.66), indicating good although variable levels of drug penetration of raltegravir in the seminal compartment...
- Drug-drug interactions between HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors (statins) and antiviral protease inhibitorsBenoit Chauvin
Clinical Pharmacy Department, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Bicetre, Hôpitaux Universitaires Paris Sud AP HP, 78 rue du General Leclerc, 94270, Kremlin Bicetre, France
Clin Pharmacokinet 52:815-31. 2013..Effectiveness and occurrence of adverse effects should be monitored at regular time intervals. ..
- Population pharmacokinetic analysis of indinavir in HIV-infected patient treated with a stable antiretroviral therapyKarl Brendel
INSERM E0357, Department of Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Clinical Research, AP HP, Bichat University Hospital, Paris, France
Fundam Clin Pharmacol 19:373-83. 2005....
- Falsely elevated whole blood tacrolimus concentrations due to interference in an affinity column-mediated immunoassay method on Xpand dimensionCaroline Barau
Department of Clinical Pharmacy, Bicetre Hospital, APHP, 78 rue du General Leclerc, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Ther Drug Monit 31:267-8. 2009..However, it would be necessary to identify this type of interference to measure tacrolimus concentration with another method to avoid analytical error, which may lead to a poor clinical outcome...
- Lopinavir/ritonavir monotherapy or plus zidovudine and lamivudine in antiretroviral-naive HIV-infected patientsJean Francois Delfraissy
AP HP, Department of Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases, Bicetre University Hospital, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
AIDS 22:385-93. 2008..Guidelines for the use of antiretroviral agents for HIV-1 infection recommend combining at least three agents. The toxicity, cost, and complexity of such regimens warrant the search for other options...
- Positive outcomes of HAART at 24 months in HIV-infected patients in CambodiaLaurent Ferradini
Epicentre, Paris, France
AIDS 21:2293-301. 2007..We report the outcomes at 24 months of antiretroviral therapy (ART) in patients treated in a Médecins Sans Frontières/Ministry of Health programme in Cambodia...
- Effect of highly active antiretroviral therapy on tacrolimus pharmacokinetics in hepatitis C virus and HIV co-infected liver transplant recipients in the ANRS HC-08 studyElina Teicher
Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases Department, Hopital Paul Brousse, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, Paris, France
Clin Pharmacokinet 46:941-52. 2007..To characterise the interactions between tacrolimus and antiretroviral drug combinations in hepatitis C virus-HIV co-infected patients who had received a liver transplant...
- Population pharmacokinetic analysis of lamivudine, stavudine and zidovudine in controlled HIV-infected patients on HAARTXaviere Panhard
INSERM U738, 16 rue Henri Huchard, 75018, Paris, France
Eur J Clin Pharmacol 63:1019-29. 2007....
- Virological and immunological impact of non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor withdrawal in HIV-infected patients with multiple treatment failuresChristophe Piketty
AIDS 18:1469-71. 2004..The data suggest that in the presence of specific resistance mutations NNRTIexert no residual antiretroviral activity and could be withdrawn without viral rebound...
- Life-threatening interaction between antiretroviral therapy and vinblastine in HIV-associated multicentric Castleman's diseaseRami Kotb
Department of Internal Medicine, CHU Bicetre, AP HP, Le Kremlin Bicetre, Cedex, France
Eur J Haematol 76:269-71. 2006..Potential interactions exist between antiretroviral drugs, in particular protease inhibitors, and anti-neoplastic ones, but their impact in terms of clinical and haematological adverse events remains unclear...
- Low genetic barrier to large increases in HIV-1 cross-resistance to protease inhibitors during salvage therapyLaurence Morand-Joubert
AP HP, Centre Hospitalo Universitaire Saint Antoine, Paris, France
Antivir Ther 11:143-54. 2006....
- Impact of modelling intra-subject variability on tests based on non-linear mixed-effects models in cross-over pharmacokinetic trials with application to the interaction of tenofovir on atazanavir in HIV patientsXaviere Panhard
INSERM U738, Paris, France
Stat Med 26:1268-84. 2007..We applied the Wald test to the pharmacokinetic interaction of tenofovir on atazanavir, a novel protease inhibitor. A significant decrease of the area under the curve of atazanavir was found when patients received tenofovir...
- Salvage therapy with amprenavir, lopinavir and ritonavir is durably potent in HIV-infected patients in virological failure: 1-year resultsGilles Raguin
Departement de Medecine, Hôpital Croix St Simon, France
AIDS 21:241-3. 2007..The combination of amprenavir, lopinavir and ritonavir (400 mg/day) is durably potent, yielding a sustained virological response (HIV RNA < 50 copies) in 39% of cases...
- Renal function in antiretroviral-experienced patients treated with tenofovir disoproxil fumarate associated with atazanavir/ritonavirLaurence Gerard
INSERM SC10, Villejuif, France
Antivir Ther 12:31-9. 2007....
- Steady-state pharmacokinetics of amprenavir coadministered with ritonavir in human immunodeficiency virus type 1-infected patientsCecile Goujard
Internal Medicine Department, Bicetre Hospital, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 47:118-23. 2003..These data support the use of low-dose ritonavir to enhance the level of exposure to amprenavir and increase the efficacy of amprenavir...
- Interaction between tacrolimus and fumagillin in two kidney transplant recipientsNadia Arzouk
Transplantation 81:136-7. 2006
- [Antiretroviral agents in HIV-infected patients with cirrhosis]Dominique Salmon-Ceron
Universite Paris V, Faculte Cochin, Service de Maladies Infectieuses, Hospital Cochin, 27 rue du Faubourg Saint Jacques, 75014 Paris
Presse Med 34:1S45-52. 2005..In any event rigorous monitoring is a must...