- [Current applications of PET/CT]Michael Soussan
Universite Paris 13, Departement de Medecine Nucleaire, Hopital Avicenne, AP HP, 93000 Bobigny, France
Rev Prat 63:1199-207. 2013..In the present article we review the different PET tracers available today and the most effective applications of PET-CT in oncology, but also in inflammatory diseases, heart diseases and dementia...
- Detection of asymptomatic aortic involvement in ANCA-associated vasculitis using FDG PET/CTM Soussan
University of Paris 13, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Bobigny, France
Clin Exp Rheumatol 31:S56-8. 2013..FDG-PET/CT may also provide new insights into large vessel involvement as part of the spectrum of ANCA-associated vasculitis...
- Prognostic implications of volume-based measurements on FDG PET/CT in stage III non-small-cell lung cancer after induction chemotherapyMichael Soussan
University Paris 13, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Bobigny, France
Eur J Nucl Med Mol Imaging 40:668-76. 2013....
- Clinical value of a high-fat and low-carbohydrate diet before FDG-PET/CT for evaluation of patients with suspected cardiac sarcoidosisMichael Soussan
Department of Nuclear Medicine, Faculte de Medecine, University Paris 13, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Bobigny, France
J Nucl Cardiol 20:120-7. 2013..We hypothesized that a high-fat and low-carbohydrate (HFLC) diet before FDG-PET/CT could identify patients with active cardiac sarcoidosis (CS)...
- The rim sign: FDG-PET/CT pattern of pulmonary infarctionMichael Soussan
AP HP, Department of Nuclear Medicine, Avicenne Hospital, University Paris 13, Bobigny, France
Insights Imaging 3:629-33. 2012..It was defined as a continuous slight FDG uptake along the border of a subpleural consolidation without uptake within the consolidation...
- Added value of early 18F-FDOPA PET/CT acquisition time in medullary thyroid cancerMichael Soussan
Department of Nuclear Medicine, Tenon Hospital, AP HP, University Paris 6, Paris, France
Nucl Med Commun 33:775-9. 2012..The only false-positive case, a reactive lymph node, was visible only on the delayed acquisition. Early acquisition appeared to be more appropriate in the detection of MTC lesions compared with acquisition at 60 min or later...
- Comparison of FDG-PET/CT and MR with diffusion-weighted imaging for assessing peritoneal carcinomatosis from gastrointestinal malignancyMichael Soussan
Department of Nuclear Medicine, Universite Paris 13, CHU Avicenne, 125 rue de Stalingrad, 93000, Bobigny, France
Eur Radiol 22:1479-87. 2012..To assess the accuracy of FDG-PET/CT and MR with diffusion-weighted imaging (MR-DWI) for diagnosing peritoneal carcinomatosis (PC) from gastrointestinal malignancies...
- Patterns of pulmonary tuberculosis on FDG-PET/CTMichael Soussan
Universite Paris 13, Faculté de Médecine SMBH, Department of Nuclear Medicine, CHU Avicenne, 125 rue de Stalingrad, 93000 Bobigny, France
Eur J Radiol 81:2872-6. 2012..This study aims to describe patterns of pulmonary tuberculosis (TB) on FDG-PET/CT...
- Tracheobronchial FDG uptake in primary amyloidosis detected by PET/CTMichael Soussan
Nuclear Medicine Department, Avicenne Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Universite Paris 13, Bobigny, France
Clin Nucl Med 36:723-4. 2011..Bronchoscopy and mediastinoscopy with biopsies confirmed the diagnosis of primary amyloidosis and excluded malignancy. FDG PET/CT could be useful for the evaluation of tracheobronchial amyloidosis metabolic activity and follow-up...
- Diagnosis of synchronous isolated splenic metastasis from lung adenocarcinoma: complementary role of FDG PET/CT and diffusion-weighted MRIMichael Soussan
Universite Paris 13, Service de Medecine Nucleaire, Hopital Avicenne, Bobigny, France
Clin Nucl Med 36:707-9. 2011..This case reveals a very rare occurrence of isolated splenic metastases in the context of lung cancer and illustrates the role of multimodality functional imaging for the early detection of uncommon metastasis...
- Tumor texture analysis in 18F-FDG PET: relationships between texture parameters, histogram indices, standardized uptake values, metabolic volumes, and total lesion glycolysisFanny Orlhac
Imaging and Modeling in Neurobiology and Cancerology, Paris 11 University, Orsay, France
J Nucl Med 55:414-22. 2014..We investigated in detail 31 texture indices, 5 first-order statistics (histogram indices) derived from the gray-level histogram of the tumor region, and their relationship with SUV, MV, and TLG in 3 different tumor types...
- 18F-fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography/computer tomography as an objective tool for assessing disease activity in Sjögren's syndromeCamille Cohen
AP HP, Department of Internal Medicine, Jean Verdier Hospital, 93140 Bondy, France
Autoimmun Rev 12:1109-14. 2013..This study aims to determine the value of FDG-PET/CT to assess disease activity in patients with Sjögren's syndrome (SS)...
- Diagnosis and localization of renal cyst infection by 18F-fluorodeoxyglucose PET/CT in polycystic kidney diseaseMichael Soussan
Nuclear Medicine Department, Rene Huguenin Cancer Research Center, 35 rue Dailly, 92 210 Saint Cloud, France
Ann Nucl Med 22:529-31. 2008..FDG-PET/CT imaging could be a valuable tool for early identification of infected renal cyst infection, and may contribute to better patient management...
- Cardiac sarcoidosisHilario Nunes
Service de Pneumologie, Hopital Avicenne, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Bobigny, France
Semin Respir Crit Care Med 31:428-41. 2010..Cardiac transplantation is exceptionally required...
- FDG-PET/CT in patients with ANCA-associated vasculitis: case-series and literature reviewMichael Soussan
Paris 13 University, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Bobigny, France AP HP, Avicenne Hospital, Department of Nuclear Medicine, Bobigny, France
Autoimmun Rev 13:125-31. 2014..We aimed to assess the clinical value of FDG-PET/CT in patients with ANCA-associated vasculitis...
- 18F-FDG PET/CT in patients with amyloid light-chain amyloidosis: case-series and literature reviewArsene Mekinian
Service de Medecine Interne, AP HP, Hopital Jean Verdier, Universite Paris, Bondy, France
Amyloid 19:94-8. 2012..To describe FDG-PET/CT in amyloid light-chain (AL) amyloidosis...
- Adult-onset asthma associated with periocular xanthogranuloma: new diagnostic and therapeutic approaches in a very rare systemic diseaseJonathan London
Service de Medecine Interne, Hopital Avicenne, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Bobigny, France
Ophthal Plast Reconstr Surg 29:104-8. 2013..To report some novel findings concerning the systemic manifestations and treatment of adult-onset asthma and periocular xanthogranuloma, a rare type of non-Langerhans histiocytosis that can lead to important visual dysfunction...
- Clinical presentation of sarcoidosis and diagnostic work-upDominique Valeyre
Pneumology Department, Avicenne Universitary Hospital, Bobigny, France
Semin Respir Crit Care Med 35:336-51. 2014..However, there are important variations in diagnostic work-up due to diverse expressions of sarcoidosis and differences in clinical practices among physicians. ..
- Contribution of multimodality imaging for positive and aetiological diagnosis of multiple brown tumoursCécile Grégoire
Department of Nuclear Medicine, Universite Paris 13, CHU Avicenne, Bobigny, France
Ann Endocrinol (Paris) 73:43-50. 2012....
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma localization in the pituitary gland: diagnosis by FDG-PET/CTMichael Soussan
Nuclear Medicine Department, Rene Huguenin Cancer Research Center, Saint Cloud, France
Clin Nucl Med 33:111-2. 2008
- Relationship between tumor heterogeneity measured on FDG-PET/CT and pathological prognostic factors in invasive breast cancerMichael Soussan
Paris 13 University, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Bobigny, France Department of Nuclear Medicine, AP HP, Avicenne University Hospital, Bobigny, France IMNC UMR 8165 CNRS Paris 7 and Paris 11 Universities, Orsay, France
PLoS ONE 9:e94017. 2014..We studied whether tumor heterogeneity measured using texture analysis in FDG-PET/CT images is correlated with pathological prognostic factors in invasive breast cancer...
- Tocilizumab in refractory Takayasu arteritis: a case series and updated literature reviewNoémie Abisror
Service de Medecine Interne, Universite Paris 13, AP HP, Hopital Jean Verdier, 93140 Bondy, France
Autoimmun Rev 12:1143-9. 2013..The aim of this study is to analyze the efficacy and tolerance of tocilizumab in patients with Takayasu arteritis (TA)...
- Functional imaging in extrapulmonary sarcoidosis: FDG-PET/CT and MR featuresMichael Soussan
From the University Paris 13, Sorbonne Paris Cité Departments of Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, and Pneumology, AP HP, Avicenne Universitary Hospital, Bobigny, France
Clin Nucl Med 39:e146-59. 2014..Familiarity with the functional imaging features in extrapulmonary sarcoidosis in various anatomical locations plays a crucial role in the diagnosis and management of patients. ..
- Impact of FDG PET-CT imaging on the decision making in the biologic suspicion of ovarian carcinoma recurrenceMichael Soussan
Nuclear Medicine Department, Rene Huguenin Cancer Research Center, Saint Cloud, France
Gynecol Oncol 108:160-5. 2008..The aim of this prospective study was to evaluate the impact of integrated PET-CT on treatment management in ovarian carcinoma recurrence suspicion because of increased CA-125...