- Primary central nervous system lymphoma: an updateCarole Soussain
Hematology Centre René Huguenin, Saint Cloud, France
Curr Opin Oncol 21:550-8. 2009..The purpose of the present review is to present an overview of the recent findings in diagnostic procedures, treatment outcomes and biological advances in primary central nervous system lymphoma (PCNSL)...
- Intensive chemotherapy followed by hematopoietic stem-cell rescue for refractory and recurrent primary CNS and intraocular lymphoma: Société Française de Greffe de Moëlle Osseuse-Thérapie CellulaireCarole Soussain
Department of Hematology, Biostatistics Unit, Centre Rene Huguenin, Saint Cloud, France
J Clin Oncol 26:2512-8. 2008....
- Intensive chemotherapy with thiotepa, busulfan and cyclophosphamide and hematopoietic stem cell rescue in relapsed or refractory primary central nervous system lymphoma and intraocular lymphoma: a retrospective study of 79 casesCarole Soussain
Department of Hematology, Hôpital René Huguenin, Institut Curie, Saint Cloud, France
Haematologica 97:1751-6. 2012....
- [Results of intensive chemotherapy followed by hematopoietic stem-cell rescue in 22 patients with refractory or recurrent primary CNS lymphoma or intraocular lymphoma]Carole Soussain
Service d Hematologie Clinique, CHG, Meaux
Bull Cancer 91:189-92. 2004..Seven patients had neurologic adverse events during the entire procedure. With a median follow up of 6.2 years, the median overall survival is 91 months, and the median survival after intensive chemotherapy has not been reached...
- Chemotherapy delivery issues in central nervous system malignancy: a reality checkLeslie L Muldoon
Department of Neurology, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, and the Veterans Administration Medical Center, OR 97239 3098, USA
J Clin Oncol 25:2295-305. 2007..This review assesses the current state of knowledge regarding preclinical and clinical pharmacology for brain tumor chemotherapy and evaluates relevant brain tumor pharmacology studies before October 2006...
- Delivery of chemotherapy and antibodies across the blood-brain barrier and the role of chemoprotection, in primary and metastatic brain tumors: report of the Eleventh Annual Blood-Brain Barrier Consortium meetingNancy D Doolittle
Department of Neurology, Oregon Health and Science University, 3181 S W Sam Jackson Park Road L603, Portland, OR 97239 3098, USA
J Neurooncol 81:81-91. 2007....
- New treatment approaches in primary central nervous system lymphomaCarole Soussain
Hematologie, Centre Hospitalier Général de Meaux, 6 8 rue Saint Fiacre, BP 218, 77104 Meaux Cedex, France
Hematol Oncol Clin North Am 19:719-28, vii. 2005..This article discusses the rationale and results of these innovative approaches...
- A multicenter study of gemcitabine-containing regimen in relapsed or refractory Hodgkin's lymphoma patientsPatricia Validire
Department of Clinical Hematology, Institut Curie, Paris, France
Anticancer Drugs 19:309-15. 2008..5 g/dl. This study demonstrated the limited efficacy of gemcitabine-containing regimen in heavily pretreated HL patients...
- Recent advances in primary CNS lymphomaKhe Hoang-Xuan
Department of Neurology, Groupe Hospitalier Pitie Salpetriere, 47 83 boulevard de l Hopital, Paris 75651 Cedex 13, France
Curr Opin Oncol 16:601-6. 2004..This review highlights the recent advances in the pathogenesis and treatment of primary CNS lymphoma (PCNSL) in the immunocompetent population...
- Brain parenchyma involvement as isolated central nervous system relapse of systemic non-Hodgkin lymphoma: an International Primary CNS Lymphoma Collaborative Group reportNancy D Doolittle
Department of Neurology, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR 97239, USA
Blood 111:1085-93. 2008..Our results suggest systemic methotrexate is the optimal treatment for isolated CNS relapse involving the brain parenchyma. Long-term survival is possible in some patients...