- Early detection of recurrence by 18FDG-PET in the follow-up of patients with colorectal cancerI Sobhani
Université Paris 12 et Hôpital Henri Mondor, 51 Av du Mal de Lattre de Tassigny, Créteil 94100, France
Br J Cancer 98:875-80. 2008..Regular FDG-PET monitoring in the follow up of colorectal cancer patients may permit the earlier detection of recurrence, and influence therapy strategies...
- Microbial dysbiosis in colorectal cancer (CRC) patientsIradj Sobhani
Department of Gastroenterology and LIC EA4393, APHP and UPEC Université Paris Est Créteil, Creteil, France
PLoS ONE 6:e16393. 2011..The composition of the human intestinal microbiota is linked to health status. The aim was to analyze the microbiota of normal and colon cancer patients in order to establish cancer-related dysbiosis...
- Cost-effectiveness of mass screening for colorectal cancer: choice of fecal occult blood test and screening strategyIradj Sobhani
Gastroenterology Unit, Albert Chenevier Henri Mondor Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France
Dis Colon Rectum 54:876-86. 2011..Guaiac fecal occult blood test has low sensitivity. Automated immunochemical tests that measure the fecal human hemoglobin concentration are more sensitive and can be simplified as a 1- to 3-sample format with optimum cutoff points...
- Leptin secretion and leptin receptor in the human stomachI Sobhani
, , Paris, France
Gut 47:178-83. 2000..Therefore, we conclude that leptin may have a physiological role in the human stomach, although much work is required to establish this...
- Chemotherapy of advanced small-bowel adenocarcinoma: a multicenter AGEO studyA Zaanan
Department of Medical Oncology, Saint Antoine Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, University Paris VI, France
Ann Oncol 21:1786-93. 2010..Small-bowel adenocarcinoma (SBA) is a rare tumor of poor prognosis. Data on the efficacy of chemotherapy for advanced SBA are scarce...
- Prevalence of high-grade dysplasia and cancer in the anal canal in human papillomavirus-infected individualsI Sobhani
Department of Coloproctology, Hopital Bichat Claude Bernard, Paris, France
Gastroenterology 120:857-66. 2001..We determined the prevalence of anal dysplasia and cancer in patients with anal canal condyloma with respect to human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) status, immunity status, and human papillomavirus types...
- Leptin stimulates the proliferation of human colon cancer cells in vitro but does not promote the growth of colon cancer xenografts in nude mice or intestinal tumorigenesis in Apc(Min/+) miceT Aparicio
INSERM, U 683, UFR 02, Faculte de Medecine Xavier Bichat, 16 rue Henri Huchard, BP 416, Paris, Cedex 18, F 75870, France
Gut 54:1136-45. 2005..Here, we explored the effect of leptin in vitro on proliferation of human colon cancer cells, and in vivo on the growth of HT-29 xenografts in nude mice and the development of intestinal tumours in Apc(Min/+) mice...
- Epidermoid anal cancer prognosis comparison among HIV+ and HIV- patientsL Abramowitz
AP HP, Service de gastroentérologie et Unité de proctologie medico chirurgicale, Hôpital Universitaire Bichat, Paris, Cedex, France
Aliment Pharmacol Ther 30:414-21. 2009..Previous studies suggest a poor prognosis of epidermoid anal cancer in HIV+ patients...
- High prevalence of Foxp3 and IL17 in MMR-proficient colorectal carcinomasS le Gouvello
Department of Gastroenterology, Hopital Henri Mondor, 51 Av du Marechal de Lattre de Tassigny, 94010 Creteil, France
Gut 57:772-9. 2008..The aim of the present study was to characterise the intratumoural expression of markers associated with the antitumour immune response in mismatch repair (MMR)-proficient (MSS) colon cancers...