- [Orbital subperiosteal hematoma in child with sickle cell thalassemia. A case report]W Douira-Khomsi
Service de Radiologie Pediatrique, Hopital d Enfants de Tunis, Place Bab Saadoun, 1007 Tunis Jabbari, Tunisia
Arch Pediatr 17:1174-7. 2010..Orbital infarction is uncommon. We report on a case of orbital subperiosteal hematoma in a 9-year-old male with a medical history of sickle cell thalassemia...
- [Intrabronchial migratory cereal-ear, an unusual foreign body inhalation]W Douira-Khomsi
Service de Radiologie Pediatrique, Hôpital d Enfants, Tunis Jabbari, Tunisie
Arch Pediatr 16:1280-3. 2009..We report 2 cases of bronchial inhalation of a migrating cereal-ear, eliminated by parietal fistulization, in 9- and 11-year-old boys...
- [MRI exploration for the evaluation of orbital implant biocolonization in children enucleated for retinoblastoma]W Douira-Khomsi
Service de Radiologie Pédiatrique Hôpital d Enfants de Tunis, 1007 Tunis Jabbari, Tunisie
J Fr Ophtalmol 32:540-3. 2009..To evaluate the contribution of MRI exploration for the evaluation of orbital prothesis biocolonization...
- Magnetic resonance evaluation of acetabular residual dysplasia in developmental dysplasia of the hip: a preliminary study of 27 patientsWiem Douira-Khomsi
Department of Pediatric Radiology, Children Hospital, Tunis Jebbari, Tunisia
J Pediatr Orthop 30:37-43. 2010..They concluded that MRI promotes more accurate selection of patients for pelvic osteotomy and aids in the choice of the most appropriate type of osteotomy. Clinical imaging examples are presented and need to be further evaluated...
- Dysplasia epiphysealis hemimelica: a report of four casesW Douira-Khomsi
Department of Pediatric Radiology, Children Hospital, Tunis, Tunisia
Foot Ankle Surg 17:37-43. 2011..Lesions have hemimelic topography, usually occur in the lower limbs, most commonly in the ankle and the knee and affect either the medial or lateral part of one epiphysis...
- Multi slice computed tomography approach in the assessment of supracondylar humeral fractures in childrenWiem Douira-Khomsi
Department of Paediatric Radiology, Tunis Children Hospital Université El Manar, Tunis, Tunisia
Acta Orthop Belg 78:458-64. 2012..Based on a new concept of column stability, the use of CT-scan has allowed for a better understanding of supracondylar fractures in children...
- Idiopathic tumoral calcinosisSkander Chaabane
Department of Radiology, Institut MT Kassab d Orthopédie, Ksar Said, Tunisia
Acta Orthop Belg 74:837-45. 2008..In this retrospective study,clinical data and radiological features of nine cases of idiopathic tumoral calcinosis are reviewed. Imaging features, particularly magnetic resonance imaging findings are detailed...
- Imaging of benign lipomatous tumours of the limbs in childrenWiem Douira-Khomsi
Department of Pediatric Radiology, Children Hospital, Tunisia
Tunis Med 88:378-82. 2010..The aim of our study is to illustrate the main clinical, radiological and histological features of the different benign lipomatous tumours in children...
- Early results of the Ponseti method using the Steenbek foot abduction brace: a prospective study of 95 feetSami Bouchoucha
Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Children s Hospital, Tunis, Tunisie
J Pediatr Orthop B 17:134-8. 2008..All the feet evaluated after the period of full-time bracing and during the period of part-time bracing showed a good correction. The Ponseti method using the Steenbek foot abduction brace is effective in correcting idiopathic clubfeet...