- Prevalence of and risk factors for lifetime suicide attempts among Caribbean people in the French West IndiesFrederic Slama
Albert Chenevier University Hospitals, Department of Psychiatry, Creteil Cedex, France
Psychiatry Res 190:271-4. 2011..Lifetime prevalence of suicide attempts among the French Caribbean general population was almost half as much as that measured in continental France...
- Bipolar patients with suicidal behavior: toward the identification of a clinical subgroupFrederic Slama
Department of Psychiatry of Henri Mondor and Albert Chenevier Hospitals Assistance Publique, Hopitaux de Paris, France
J Clin Psychiatry 65:1035-9. 2004..Suicide is the most severe and frequent complication of bipolar disorder, but little is known about the clinical characteristics of bipolar patients at risk of suicide. The purpose of this study was to identify those characteristics...
- Characteristics of a French African Caribbean epidemiological psychiatric sample with a history of suicide attemptFrederic Slama
Secteur Nord Atlantique, Hôspital Colson, Fort de France, Martinique
Suicide Life Threat Behav 38:720-7. 2008..Presence of professional qualifications, children, poor social contacts, treatment with benzodiazepine at inclusion, and poor treatment compliance were all associated with a lifetime history of suicide attempts...
- Admixture analysis of age at first suicide attemptFrederic Slama
INSERM, U955, IMRB, Department of Genetics, Psychiatry Genetics Team, Creteil, France
J Psychiatr Res 43:895-900. 2009..The aim of this study was to try to define different subgroups according to age at first SA subtypes using admixture analysis...
- Factor analyses of the Suicidal Intent Scale (SIS) and the Risk-Rescue Rating Scale (RRRS): toward the identification of homogeneous subgroups of suicidal behaviorsHelene Misson
INSERM, Unit 955, IMRB, Psychiatry Genetics Team, Creteil, France
J Affect Disord 121:80-7. 2010..This heterogeneity has major implications for clinical management of patients and identification of risk factors. Our study aims at identifying homogeneous subgroups of patients with suicidal behavior...
- Prefrontal cortex dysfunction in patients with suicidal behaviorAurelie Raust
Department of Psychiatry, Chenevier Mondor Hospital, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Creteil Cedex, France
Psychol Med 37:411-9. 2007..We investigated PFC-related neuropsychological function in patients with suicidal behavior, separating dorsolateral PFC (DLPFC)- and orbitofrontal cortex (OFC)-related functions...
- Suicidal disorders: a nosological entity per se?Marion Leboyer
Department of Psychiatry, Hôpital Albert Chenevier et Henri Mondor, Creteil, France
Am J Med Genet C Semin Med Genet 133:3-7. 2005....