Genomes and Genes
- Clinical events as a function of proton pump inhibitor use, clopidogrel use, and cytochrome P450 2C19 genotype in a large nationwide cohort of acute myocardial infarction: results from the French Registry of Acute ST-Elevation and Non-ST-Elevation MyocardTabassome Simon
Department of Pharmacology, Clinical Research Unit, APHP, St Antoine Hospital, UMPC Paris 06 University, 27 rue Chaligny, Paris, France
Circulation 123:474-82. 2011..This analysis compares treatment outcomes for patients in the French Registry of Acute ST-Elevation and Non-ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction (FAST-MI) who did or did not receive clopidogrel and/or PPIs...
- Circulating levels of interleukin-17 and cardiovascular outcomes in patients with acute myocardial infarctionTabassome Simon
Department of Clinical Pharmacology, URC EST, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris APHP, Hôpital St Antoine Paris, University of Pierre et Marie Curie, 27 rue Chaligny, 75012 Paris, France
Eur Heart J 34:570-7. 2013..We investigated the relationship between serum levels of IL-17 and the risk of cardiovascular events in patients with acute myocardial infarction...
- Effect of paraoxonase-1 polymorphism on clinical outcomes in patients treated with clopidogrel after an acute myocardial infarctionT Simon
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris APHP, Hopital St Antoine, URC EST, Paris, France
Clin Pharmacol Ther 90:561-7. 2011..87, 95% CI 2.52-18.72 and adjusted HR 3.06, 95% CI 1.47-6.41). Unlike CYP2C19 polymorphism, PON1 (Q192R) polymorphism is not a major pharmacogenetic contributor of clinical response to clopidogrel in AMI patients...
- [Impact of genetic polymorphisms in the clinical response of oral inhibitors of the platelet P2Y12 adenosine diphosphate (ADP) receptor]T Simon
Service de Pharmacologie, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie Paris 6, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, France
Ann Cardiol Angeiol (Paris) 59:S42-6. 2010..This article reviews the role of genetic polymorphisms in the clinical impact of oral inhibitors of the platelet P2Y12 adenosine diphosphate (ADP) receptor...
- Genetic determinants of response to clopidogrel and cardiovascular eventsTabassome Simon
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Saint Antoine, and Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris 06, France
N Engl J Med 360:363-75. 2009..The effect of these determinants on clinical outcomes after an acute myocardial infarction is unknown...
- [Acute myocardial infarction in the elderly. The FAST-MI registry]Etienne Puymirat
Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Universite Paris Descartes, 75015 Paris, France
Presse Med 42:1432-41. 2013..In-hospital mortality increases with age, particularly after 85 years, but has decreased compared with previous French surveys. ..
- Five-year survival in patients with ST-segment-elevation myocardial infarction according to modalities of reperfusion therapy: the French Registry on Acute ST-Elevation and Non-ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction (FAST-MI) 2005 CohortNicolas Danchin
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, Paris, France N D, E P INSERM U 970, Paris, France N D, E P Université Paris Descartes, Paris, France N D, E P Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris, Hopital Bichat, Paris, France P G S INSERM U 698, Paris, France P G S Université Paris Diderot, Paris, France P G S Centre Hospitalier Régional Universitaire de Lille, Lille, France P G Hôpital Jean Minjoz, Besancon, France F S Université de Franche Comté, Besancon, France F S Centre Hospitalier d Annecy, Annecy, France L B Hôpital du Bocage, Dijon, France Y C Université de Bourgogne, Dijon, France Y C Clinique Pasteur, Toulouse, France J Fajadet Centre Hospitalier Régional de Metz Thionville, Metz, France K K Hôpital du Haut Levêque, Pessac, France P C Université Bordeaux Segalen, Bordeaux, France P C Hôpital Rangueil, Toulouse, Department of Embryology and Teratology
Circulation 129:1629-36. 2014..Although primary percutaneous coronary intervention (pPCI) is the preferred reperfusion method for ST-segment-elevation myocardial infarction, it remains difficult to implement in many areas, and fibrinolytic therapy is still widely used...
- Comparison of bleeding complications and one-year survival of low molecular weight heparin versus unfractioned heparin for acute myocardial infarction in elderly patients. The FAST-MI registryEtienne Puymirat
Division of Coronary Artery Disease and Intensive Cardiac Care, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, Assistance Publique des Hopitaux de Paris, Universite Paris Descartes, Paris, France
Int J Cardiol 166:106-10. 2013..There are limited data on the safety and efficacy of low molecular weight heparin (LMWH) in elderly patients with acute myocardial infarction (AMI)...
- Association of changes in clinical characteristics and management with improvement in survival among patients with ST-elevation myocardial infarctionEtienne Puymirat
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, Department of Cardiology, Universite Paris Descartes, and INSERM U 970, Paris, France
JAMA 308:998-1006. 2012..The contemporary decline in mortality reported in patients with ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI) has been attributed mainly to improved use of reperfusion therapy...
- Comparison of efficacy and safety of a standard versus a loading dose of clopidogrel for acute myocardial infarction in patients ≥ 75 years of age (from the FAST-MI registry)Etienne Puymirat
Division of Coronary Artery Disease and Intensive Cardiac Care, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, Paris, France
Am J Cardiol 108:755-9. 2011..Large-scale randomized trials are still needed to identify the optimal LD of clopidogrel for elderly patients admitted for AMI...
- Use of invasive strategy in non-ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction is a major determinant of improved long-term survival: FAST-MI (French Registry of Acute Coronary Syndrome)Etienne Puymirat
Division of Coronary Artery Disease and Intensive Cardiac Care, European Hospital of Georges Pompidou, Assistance Publique des Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, University Paris Descartes, Paris, France
JACC Cardiovasc Interv 5:893-902. 2012....
- Improved outcome of cardiogenic shock at the acute stage of myocardial infarction: a report from the USIK 1995, USIC 2000, and FAST-MI French nationwide registriesNadia Aissaoui
Division of Coronary Artery Disease and Intensive Cardiac Care, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, Paris, France
Eur Heart J 33:2535-43. 2012..The historical evolution of incidence and outcome of cardiogenic shock (CS) in acute myocardial infarction (AMI) patients is debated. This study compared outcomes in AMI patients from 1995 to 2005, according to the presence of CS...
- Risk of colorectal high-grade dysplasia and cancer in a prospective observational cohort of patients with inflammatory bowel diseaseLaurent Beaugerie
Department of Gastroenterology, AP HP, Hôpital Saint Antoine F 75012 and UPMC Univ Paris 06 F 75005, Paris, France
Gastroenterology 145:166-175.e8. 2013..We analyzed data on CRC development among patients with IBD enrolled in the observational cohort Cancers et Surrisque Associé aux Maladies Inflammatoires Intestinales En France (CESAME)...
- Risk of new or recurrent cancer under immunosuppressive therapy in patients with IBD and previous cancerLaurent Beaugerie
Department of Gastroenterology, AP HP, Hôpital Saint Antoine F 75012 ERL 1057 INSERM UMRS 7203 GRC UPMC 03, UPMC Univ Paris 06 F 75012, Paris, France
Gut 63:1416-23. 2014..To explore the risk of new or recurrent cancer among patients with IBD and previous cancer, exposed or not to immunosuppressants...
- Association of menopause and hormone replacement therapy with large artery remodelingAnne Gompel
Universite Paris Descartes, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hotel Dieu, Paris, France
Fertil Steril 96:1445-50. 2011..To evaluate the remodeling of large arteries according to age at menopause, duration of menopause, and use of hormone therapy (HT)...
- Impact of age and gender on in-hospital and late mortality after acute myocardial infarction: increased early risk in younger women: results from the French nation-wide USIC registriesTabassome Simon
Department of Pharmacology, Saint Antoine, Pierre et Marie Curie University, 27 rue Chaligny, 75012 AP HP, and Department of Cardiology, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, Paris, France
Eur Heart J 27:1282-8. 2006..To determine whether sex differences of in-hospital and after-discharge mortality differ according to the age...
- Excess primary intestinal lymphoproliferative disorders in patients with inflammatory bowel diseaseHarry Sokol
Department of Gastroenterology, AP HP, Hôpital Saint Antoine and UPMC University of Paris, Paris, France
Inflamm Bowel Dis 18:2063-71. 2012..We assessed this risk in the CESAME French nationwide prospective observational cohort...
- Lymphoproliferative disorders in patients receiving thiopurines for inflammatory bowel disease: a prospective observational cohort studyLaurent Beaugerie
Department of Gastroenterology, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, Hopital Saint Antoine, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie Paris VI, Paris, France
Lancet 374:1617-25. 2009..Reports of an increased risk of lymphoproliferative disorders in patients receiving thiopurines for inflammatory bowel disease are controversial. We assessed this risk in a prospective observational cohort study...
- Comparison of thrombolysis followed by broad use of percutaneous coronary intervention with primary percutaneous coronary intervention for ST-segment-elevation acute myocardial infarction: data from the french registry on acute ST-elevation myocardial infNicolas Danchin
Division of Coronary Artery Disease and Intensive Cardiac Care, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, Assistance Publique des Hôpitaux de Paris and Faculté René Descartes, Universite Paris 5, 20 rue Leblanc, 75015 Paris, France
Circulation 118:268-76. 2008....
- Non-interventional research and usual care: definition, regulatory aspects, difficulties and recommendationsFrancois Lemaire
Medical Intensive Care, Henri Mondor Hospital, Creteil, France
Therapie 63:103-6, 97-101. 2008....
- B lymphocytes trigger monocyte mobilization and impair heart function after acute myocardial infarctionYasmine Zouggari
1 Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale INSERM, Unit 970, Paris Cardiovascular Research Center, Paris, France 2 Université Paris Descartes, Paris, France 3
Nat Med 19:1273-80. 2013..This work identifies a crucial interaction between mature B lymphocytes and monocytes after acute myocardial ischemia and identifies new therapeutic targets for acute myocardial infarction. ..
- Combined inhibition of CCL2, CX3CR1, and CCR5 abrogates Ly6C(hi) and Ly6C(lo) monocytosis and almost abolishes atherosclerosis in hypercholesterolemic miceChristophe Combadiere
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, Unit 543, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris 6, Paris, France
Circulation 117:1649-57. 2008..Evidence that particular chemokine pathways may cooperate to promote monocyte accumulation into inflamed tissues, particularly atherosclerotic arteries, is still lacking...
- Variability of intensive care admission decisions for the very elderlyAriane Boumendil
Unité de Recherche en Épidémiologie Systèmes d Information et Modélisation U707, Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 7:e34387. 2012..In France, the likelihood that a very elderly person will be admitted to an ICU varies widely from one hospital to another. Influence of intensive care admission on patients' outcome remains unclear...
- [Genetic polymorphism of beta-adrenergic receptors and mortality in ischemic heart disease]Patrice Jaillon
Service de Pharmacologie, Hôpital Saint Antoine AP HP et Faculté de Médecine Pierre et Marie Curie, Universite Paris VI, Paris, France
Therapie 62:1-7. 2007..These data suggest that B2AR genetic polymorphism should be systematically studied in clinical trials in myocardial ischemia, with or without congestive heart failure...
- A multicentric randomized controlled trial on the impact of lengthening the interval between neoadjuvant radiochemotherapy and surgery on complete pathological response in rectal cancer (GRECCAR-6 trial): rationale and designJeremie H Lefevre
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, Department of Digestive Surgery, Hopital Saint Antoine, 184, rue du Fbg Saint Antoine, 75012 Paris, France
BMC Cancer 13:417. 2013..The aim of the present study is to evaluate in 264 patients the rate of pathological complete response rate of rectal cancer after RCT by lengthening the time between RCT and surgery...
- Occupational status moderates the association between current perceived stress and high blood pressure: evidence from the IPC cohort studyEmmanuel Wiernik
Unité de Psychologie et Psychiatrie de liaison et d urgence, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, Paris, France
Hypertension 61:571-7. 2013..The association between current perceived stress and BP depends on occupational status. This interaction may account for previous conflicting results and warrants further studies to explore its underlying mechanisms...
- Comparison of routine and on-demand prescription of chest radiographs in mechanically ventilated adults: a multicentre, cluster-randomised, two-period crossover studyGilles Hejblum
U707, Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, Paris, France
Lancet 374:1687-93. 2009..By comparison between routine and on-demand strategies, we aimed to establish which strategy was more efficient and effective for optimum patient care...
- Effect of two oral doses of 17beta-estradiol associated with dydrogesterone on thrombin generation in healthy menopausal women: a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled studyAlexandra Rousseau
Department of Clinical Pharmacology, APHP, Saint Antoine Hospital, Paris University, France
Fundam Clin Pharmacol 24:239-45. 2010..The two doses of 17beta-estradiol induced in a similar degree an acceleration of the initiation and propagation phase of tissue factor triggered thrombin generation and a significant increase of FVII coagulant activity...
- Selection of intensive care unit admission criteria for patients aged 80 years and over and compliance of emergency and intensive care unit physicians with the selected criteria: An observational, multicenter, prospective studyMaite Garrouste-Orgeas
Saint Joseph Hospital Network, Medical Chirurgical ICU, Paris, France
Crit Care Med 37:2919-28. 2009..To describe intensive care unit referral decisions by emergency room physicians in patients aged > or =80 yrs...
- Renin-angiotensin system antagonists and clinical outcomes in stable coronary artery disease without heart failureEmmanuel Sorbets
Département Hospitalo Universitaire FIRE, Universite Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité, Paris, France Inserm U 1148, Paris, France Hôpital Bichat, AP HP, Paris, France Hôpital Avicenne, AP HP, Bobigny, France Université Paris XIII, Bobigny, France
Eur Heart J 35:1760-8. 2014....
- Sleep quality and nocturnal hypoxaemia and hypercapnia in children and young adults with cystic fibrosisBrigitte Fauroux
AP HP, Pediatric Pulmonary Department, Hopital Armand Trousseau, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie Paris 6, INSERM U 955, 28 avenue du Docteur Arnold Netter, Paris, France
Arch Dis Child 97:960-6. 2012..The aim of the study was to evaluate sleep quality and nocturnal gas exchange in patients with cystic fibrosis (CF) and to assess if sleep quality and daytime lung function could predict nocturnal hypoxaemia or hypercapnia...
- Impact of age and gender interaction on circulating endothelial progenitor cells in healthy subjectsAlexandra Rousseau
Clinical Research Unit URC EST and Department of Pharmacology, AP HP, Saint Antoine Hospital, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie Paris 6, Paris, France
Fertil Steril 93:843-6. 2010..To assess the level of circulating endothelial progenitor cells (CEPC) in cycling women compared with men and menopausal women...
- Circulating secretory phospholipase A2 activity and risk of incident coronary events in healthy men and women: the EPIC-Norfolk studyZiad Mallat
INSERM U689, Centre de Recherché Cardiovasculaire Lariboisière, Paris, France
Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol 27:1177-83. 2007..To assess the association between secretory phospholipase A2 (sPLA2) activity, which encompasses several types of sPLA2, and cardiovascular disease (CAD) in healthy individuals...
- Influence of pravastatin on carotid artery structure and function in dyslipidemic HIV-infected patients receiving antiretroviral therapyFranck Boccara
Department of Pharmacology, Universite Paris Descartes, Faculte de Medecine, INSERM 652, Hopital Europeen Georges Pompidou, Paris, France
AIDS 20:2395-8. 2006..Age and body mass index were independent determinants of IMT of the CCA. Mean arterial pressure, age, duration of HIV infection and protease inhibitor exposure determined aortic stiffness...
- Impact of early statin therapy on development of atrial fibrillation at the acute stage of myocardial infarction: data from the FAST-MI registerNicolas Danchin
Cardiology Department, Hoˆpital Europe en Georges Pompidou and Universite Paris Descartes, Paris, France
Heart 96:1809-14. 2010..The aim of this study was to determine correlations between early statin therapy and atrial fibrillation in acute myocardial infarction...
- Rationale, design and methods of the CASHMERE studyTabassome Simon
Department of Pharmacology, Paris VI University, Saint Antoine University Hospital AP HP, Paris, France
Fundam Clin Pharmacol 18:131-8. 2004..The results are expected for 2007...