- Genetic polymorphisms and the impact of a higher clopidogrel dose regimen on active metabolite exposure and antiplatelet response in healthy subjectsT Simon
Department of Clinical Pharmacology, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, CHU Saint Antoine and Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
Clin Pharmacol Ther 90:287-95. 2011..In healthy CYP2C19 PMs, a clopidogrel regimen of 600-mg LD/150 mg/day MD largely overcomes diminished clopi-H4 exposure and antiplatelet response, as assessed by MPA levels...
- Should physicians prescribe metformin to women with polycystic ovary syndrome PCOS?L Duranteau
Service d endocrinologie pédiatrique, Hopital Saint Vincent de Paul, 82 avenue Denfert Rochereau, Paris, France
Ann Endocrinol (Paris) 71:25-7. 2010..Metformin should not be used in order to treat dyslipidemia in women with PCOS. 8. In PCOS women, without diabetes, but with fasting hyperglycemia or carbohydrate intolerance, metformin should be prescribed if: BMI>35...
- Rapid diagnosis of Clostridium difficile infection by multiplex real-time PCRF Barbut
National Reference Laboratory for C difficile, Paris VI University, Paris, France
Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 30:1279-85. 2011..59%, 97.43%, 78.02%, and 98.57%, respectively, for the real-time PCR and 70.73%, 100%, 100%, and 97.08%, respectively, for the cytotoxicity assay...
- The effect of ursodesoxycholic acid on duodenal adenomas in familial adenomatous polyposis: a prospective randomized placebo-control trialY Parc
Department of Digestive Surgery, Hopital Saint Antoine, AP HP, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
Colorectal Dis 14:854-60. 2012..Studies suggest that biliary acids have a role in the development of duodenal adenomas. The aim of this study was to evaluate the impact of ursodesoxycholic acid (UDCA) on duodenal adenoma formation in patients with FAP...
- Immunogenicity and safety of the influenza A H1N1v 2009 vaccine in cancer patients treated with cytotoxic chemotherapy and/or targeted therapy: the VACANCE studyB Rousseau
Oncology Unit, Hopital Saint Antoine, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
Ann Oncol 23:450-7. 2012..During the 2009 influenza pandemic, French recommendations were to vaccinate immunocompromised patients with two doses of adjuvanted vaccine. This study aimed to evaluate vaccine immunogenicity in cancer patients receiving chemotherapy...
- [Impact of genetic polymorphisms in the clinical response of oral inhibitors of the platelet P2Y12 adenosine diphosphate (ADP) receptor]T Simon
Service de Pharmacologie, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie Paris 6, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, France
Ann Cardiol Angeiol (Paris) 59:S42-6. 2010..This article reviews the role of genetic polymorphisms in the clinical impact of oral inhibitors of the platelet P2Y12 adenosine diphosphate (ADP) receptor...
- Effect of paraoxonase-1 polymorphism on clinical outcomes in patients treated with clopidogrel after an acute myocardial infarctionT Simon
Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris APHP, Hopital St Antoine, URC EST, Paris, France
Clin Pharmacol Ther 90:561-7. 2011..87, 95% CI 2.52-18.72 and adjusted HR 3.06, 95% CI 1.47-6.41). Unlike CYP2C19 polymorphism, PON1 (Q192R) polymorphism is not a major pharmacogenetic contributor of clinical response to clopidogrel in AMI patients...