- Effects of chronic L-NAME treatment on rat focal cerebral ischemia and cerebral vasoreactivityR Sercombe
Laboratoire de Recherches Cerebrovasculaires, CNRS UPR 646, Universite Paris VII, IFR 6 Circulation Lariboisière, France
Life Sci 69:2203-16. 2001..papaverine) and some recovery of dilatation to acetylcholine...
- Cerebrovascular inflammation following subarachnoid hemorrhageRichard Sercombe
Laboratoire de Recherches Cerebrovasculaires, CNRS UPR 646, IFR Circulation Lariboisiere, Universite Paris VI, Faculté de Médecine Lariboisière St Louis, Paris, France
Jpn J Pharmacol 88:227-49. 2002..Despite recent work on penetrating vessel constriction, there is a paucity of studies on inflammatory markers in the microcirculation...
- Critical role of endothelial nitric oxide synthase and cyclooxygenase in response of rabbit basilar artery to serotoninRichard Sercombe
Laboratoire de Recherches Cerebrovasculaires, CNRS, UA 641, Faculté de Médecine Lariboisière St Louis, Paris, France
Jpn J Pharmacol 90:67-76. 2002..However, the contraction to 5-HT was not modified by the presence of the thromboxane synthase inhibitor CGS 13080 (10(-4) M), suggesting that thromboxane A2 is not the main contractile agent released...
- Acetylcholine-induced relaxation of rabbit basilar artery in vitro is rapidly reduced by reactive oxygen species in acute hyperglycemia: role of NADPH oxidaseRichard Sercombe
Laboratory for Microcirculation Research, Faculty of Medicine, University Paris VII, Paris, France
J Cardiovasc Pharmacol 44:507-16. 2004..The rapidity of this effect suggests that the function of these arteries may be affected during brief periods of hyperglycemia in vivo...
- Reduced cortical vasodilatory response to stimulation of the nucleus basalis of Meynert in the aged rat and evidence for a control of the cerebral circulationP Lacombe
Laboratoire de Recherches Cerebrovasculaires, CNRS URA 641, IFR 6, Universite Paris 7, Faculte de Medecine Lariboisiere Saint Louis, France
Ann N Y Acad Sci 826:410-5. 1997..These data support the cortical microcirculation and suggest the possible involvement of NBM dysfunction in the pathology of cortical microcirculation...
- Polymorphonuclear leukocyte activation induces cerebral hypoperfusion in rats in the absence of previous ischemia-reperfusion damageL Chen
Laboratory of Cerebrovascular Research, CNRS UPR 646, Faculty of Medecine, Paris University 7, Paris, France
Neurosci Lett 331:203-7. 2002..These results show that activated PMNLs reduce lCBF and vasoreactivity in the absence of previous cerebral ischemia...
- Axon-tracing properties of indocyanine greenMichel Paques
Laboratoire d Etude de la Microcirculation, Hopital Fernand Widal, Paris, France
Arch Ophthalmol 121:367-70. 2003..It has been shown recently that the application of indocyanine green (ICG) over the retinal surface is followed by prolonged staining of the optic disc. This study was performed to analyze the diffusion of ICG in the optic tract...
- Dexamethasone preventing contractile and cytoskeletal protein changes in the rabbit basilar artery after subarachnoid hemorrhagePhilippe Gomis
Laboratoire de Recherches Cérébrovasculaires Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Unité Propre de Recherche 646 Paris, France
J Neurosurg 102:715-20. 2005..The aim of this project was to study the perturbations of four smooth-muscle proteins and an extracellular protein, type I collagen, after subarachnoid hemorrhage (SAH) and to examine the possible preventive effects of dexamethasone...
- Sympathectomy causes aggravated lesions and dedifferentiation in large rabbit atherosclerotic arteries without involving nitric oxideKamel Kacem
Unité de Pathologies Vasculaires, Faculte des Sciences de Bizerte, Jarzouna, Tunisia
J Vasc Res 43:289-305. 2006..0379). Thus, sympathectomy aggravates the tendency for FA SMCs to migrate and dedifferentiate, increasing atherosclerotic lesions, without decreasing NO activity, but has only minor effects on BAs...
- Caveolin-1 and -3 dissociations from caveolae to cytosol in the heart during aging and after myocardial infarction in ratPhilippe Ratajczak
Inserm U572 IFR 6, Hopital Lariboisiere, 41 Boulevard de la Chapelle, 75475 Paris Cedex 10, France
Cardiovasc Res 57:358-69. 2003..In this study, we investigate whether (i) changes in caveolin abundance and/or distribution occur during cardiac aging and failure in rat, and (ii) the process could influence NO synthase (NOS) activity...