M V Senat
- [Prenatal management of isolated IUGR]M V Senat
Service de Gynecologie Obstetrique, Hopital Bicetre, 78, Avenue du General Leclerc, 94275 Le Kremlin Bicetre, France Electronic address
J Gynecol Obstet Biol Reprod (Paris) 42:941-65. 2013..To define the prenatal management of IUGR and indications for delivery before and after 32 weeks of gestation...
- Adverse maternal outcomes associated with fetal macrosomia: what are the risk factors beyond birthweight?Florent Fuchs
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Hôpital Béclère Bicêtre, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth 13:90. 2013..To identify risk factors, beyond fetal weight, associated with adverse maternal outcomes in delivering infants with a birthweight of 4000 g or greater, and to quantify their role in maternal complications...
- [Intrauterine death and twin pregnancy]M V Senat
CHU le Kremlin Bicetre, AP HP, Service de gynécologie du Kremlin Bicêtre, 78, Avenue du General Leclerc, 94275 Le Kremlin Bicetre cedex, France
J Gynecol Obstet Biol Reprod (Paris) 38:S100-3. 2009..For all death in utero occurring in twin pregnancy, a psychological care must be offered...
- Prevention of preterm delivery by 17 alpha-hydroxyprogesterone caproate in asymptomatic twin pregnancies with a short cervix: a randomized controlled trialMarie Victoire Senat
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Hopital Bicetre, Hopital Antoine Beclere, Universite Paris Sud, Faculte de Medecine, Paris, France
Am J Obstet Gynecol 208:194.e1-8. 2013..The objective of the study was to evaluate the use of 17 alpha-hydroxyprogesterone caproate (17P) to reduce preterm delivery in women with a twin pregnancy and short cervix...
- [Management of post-term pregnancies: the role for AFI, biophysical score and doppler]M V Senat
Service de Gynecologie Obstetrique, Hopital de Bicetre, Universite Paris Sud, 78, Avenue du General Leclerc, 94270 Le Kremlin Bicetre, France
J Gynecol Obstet Biol Reprod (Paris) 40:785-95. 2011..To evaluate the role of ultrasound and doppler assessment in the management of prolonged pregnancies and to state its modalities...