- Performance of serum biomarkers for the early detection of invasive aspergillosis in febrile, neutropenic patients: a multi-state modelMichael Schwarzinger
Equipe ATIP AVENIR, INSERM, UMR 738, Paris, France
PLoS ONE 8:e65776. 2013....
- Positive attitudes of French general practitioners towards A/H1N1 influenza-pandemic vaccination: a missed opportunity to increase vaccination uptakes in the general public?Michael Schwarzinger
INSERM, U912 Economic and Social Sciences, Health Systems and Societies SE4S, 23 rue Stanislas Torrents, 13006 Marseille, France
Vaccine 28:2743-8. 2010..GPs' involvement in the mass vaccination campaign, which has been neglected by French public health authorities, may have increased uptake rates in the general public...
- Low acceptability of A/H1N1 pandemic vaccination in French adult population: did public health policy fuel public dissonance?Michael Schwarzinger
INSERM, U912 Economic and Social Sciences, Health Systems and Societies, Marseille, France
PLoS ONE 5:e10199. 2010..In July 2009, French public health authorities embarked in a mass vaccination campaign against A/H1N1 2009 pandemic-influenza. We explored the attitudes and behaviors of the general population toward pandemic vaccination...
- Risk perception and priority setting for intervention among hepatitis C virus and environmental risks: a cross-sectional survey in the Cairo communityMichael Schwarzinger
INSERM UMR_S 707, and UPMC, Univ Paris 06, F 75012 Paris, France
BMC Public Health 10:773. 2010..However, dramatic healthcare budget constraints limit access to the costly treatment. We assessed risk perception and priority setting for intervention among HCV, unsafe water, and outdoor air pollution in Cairo city...
- Varicella in French adolescents and adults: individual risk assessment and cost-effectiveness of routine vaccinationThomas Hanslik
Department of Public Health, Hopital Saint Antoine, INSERM U444, Universite Paris 6, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France
Vaccine 21:3614-22. 2003..From the societal perspective, such screening and vaccination might save costs...
- Antibiotic treatment for influenza does not affect resolution of illness, secondary visits or lost workdaysFabrice Carrat
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, INSERM Unit 444, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France
Eur J Epidemiol 19:703-5. 2004..Antibiotics are unnecessary expenses in the initial treatment of influenza, as they can give potential side-effects and contribute to spread of antibiotic-resistant bacteria...
- Chronic hepatitis C virus infection: does it really impact health-related quality of life? A study in rural EgyptMichael Schwarzinger
INSERM U444, Faculte de Medecine Saint Antoine, Paris, France
Hepatology 40:1434-41. 2004....
- Reimbursement of malaria chemoprophylaxis for travellers from Europe to Sub-Saharan Africa: Cost-effectiveness analysis from the perspective of the French national health insurance systemThierry Pistone
INSERM, U707, Paris F 75012, France
Health Policy 88:186-99. 2008..Results generated by this model, which can be adapted for other European countries, should be an incentive for the FHS to favourably consider MC 65% for French residents travelling to SSA...