- [The treatment barrier as a severity factor in depression]L Schmitt
Service universitaire de psychiatrie et de psychologie médicale de Toulouse, hôpital de Casselardit Purpan 31059 Toulouse cedex
Encephale 35:S314-8. 2009..The concept of the negative therapeutic reaction in which any clinical progress returns to aggravation must also be investigated...
- [Safety and efficacy of oral escitalopram as continuation treatment of intravenous citalopram, in patients with major depressive disorder--the navigade switch study]L Schmitt
Service de Psychiatrie et Psychologie médicale, Hôpital Casselardit, CHU Toulouse, 170, avenue de Casselardit, 31059 Toulouse Cedex, France
Encephale 32:270-7. 2006....
- [Is assessing for borderline personality disorder useful in the referral after a suicide attempt?]L Cailhol
Service de Psychiatrie et de Psychologie Médicale, hôpital universitaire de Purpan Casselardit, 170, avenue de Casselardit, 31059 Toulouse Cedex, France
Encephale 34:23-30. 2008..These patients present poorer psychosocial outcome and more frequent suicide attempts repetitions. However, the utility of the assessment of BPD in the referral to a specific treatment plan has not been yet studied...
- [Depressive symptoms in Alzheimer's disease: preliminary results of the REAL.FR study]C Arbus
Service de Psychiatrie et de Psychologie Médicale, Hopital Purpan Casselardit, 31059 Toulouse, France
Rev Med Interne 24:325s-332s. 2003..The prevalence of such disorders is very variously appreciated in the literature...
- [Differential indications for psychotherapies in borderline personality disorder]L Cailhol
Inserm CIC 9302 Toulouse, Hopital Purpan, CHU de Toulouse, Pavillon Riser, TSA 40031, 31059 Toulouse cedex 09, France
Encephale 37:S77-82. 2011..The risk of suicide attempts is high and the psychosocial impairment significant. Different theoretical streams have suggested psychotherapeutical approaches for BPD...
- [Victims of general crimes. Prospective and longitudinal assessment of psychological injuries]P Birmes
Département des urgences, CHU de Toulouse, 1, avenue Jean Poulhes, 31403 Toulouse, France
Ann Med Interne (Paris) 152:446-51. 2001..The aim of this study was to assess the relations between acute psychological injury, particularly peritraumatic dissociation, and early development of posttraumatic stress disorder in victims of violence...
- [Self-poisoning with Datura stramonium. 3 case reports]P Birmes
Département des urgences, CHU de Toulouse
Presse Med 31:69-72. 2002..Due to its easy availability and strong anticholinergic properties, substance users and teens may use Datura stramonium as a drug. Consumption of any part of the plant can result in severe toxicity...
- Peritraumatic dissociation, acute stress, and early posttraumatic stress disorder in victims of general crimeP Birmes
Service Universitaire de Psychiatrie et Psychologie Médicale, Hôpital Purpan Casselardit CHU de Toulouse, Place Baylac, F 31059 Toulouse, France
Can J Psychiatry 46:649-51. 2001..To compare the relation between peritraumatic dissociation and acute stress and the early development of posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) in victims of general crime...
- [Trauma, traumatic stress and depression following an airline catastrophy]P Birmes
Service Universitaire de Psychiatrie et Psychologie Médicale, Hopital Purpan Casselardit, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Toulouse, Place Baylac, F 31059 Toulouse, France
Can J Psychiatry 45:932-4. 2000..Acute stress responses following a trauma indicate a sensitivity to posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and is often comorbid with depression. Earlier exposure to a traumatic event can be an additional risk factor in PTSD development...
- Validation of the Peritraumatic Dissociative Experiences Questionnaire and Peritraumatic Distress Inventory in school-aged victims of road traffic accidentsE Bui
Laboratoire du stress traumatique LST JE 2511, CHU de Toulouse, Hôpital Casselardit, Universite de Toulouse, UPS, Toulouse Cedex 9, France
Eur Psychiatry 26:108-11. 2011..This study aims to assess the psychometric properties of the children versions of these two measures (PDI-C and PDEQ-C) in a sample of French-speaking school-children...
- Incidence and predictive factors of depressive symptoms in Alzheimer's disease: the REAL.FR studyC Arbus
Toulouse University, UPS, Traumatic Stress Laboratory LST Je2511, Hôpital Casselardit, 170 av de Casselardit, TSA 40031, 31059 Toulouse Cedex 9, France
J Nutr Health Aging 15:609-17. 2011..The natural history and course of such symptoms in AD, and in particular the predictive factors, are little known. We studied the incidence and risk factors for the development of the first depressive symptoms in AD...
- [Discussion]L Schmitt
CHU de Toulouse, Hôpital Casselardit, 31059 Toulouse Cedex 9
Encephale 34:S21-3. 2008
- [Pathological gambling behavior in a patient with Parkinson's disease treated with levodopa and bromocriptine]J L Montastruc
Service de Pharmacologie Clinique du CHU de Toulouse, centre Midi Pyrénées de pharmacovigilance, de Pharmacoepidemiologie et d Informations sur le Medicament
Rev Neurol (Paris) 159:441-3. 2003..This is the first case reported with bromocriptine. The main characteristics and the mechanism of this recently described and a unexpected, adverse drug reaction are discussed...
- Predictors of symptoms of post-traumatic stress disorder after the AZF chemical factory explosion on 21 September 2001, in Toulouse, FranceS Riviere
Institut de Veille Sanitaire, Département Santé Travail, Faculte de Medecine, Toulouse, France
J Epidemiol Community Health 62:455-60. 2008..To analyse in the general population the prevalence and predictors of symptomatology consistent with post-traumatic stress disorder (S-PTSD) 18 months after an industrial explosion...