Affiliation: Sanofi-Synthelabo Recherche
- Blockade of CRF(1) or V(1b) receptors reverses stress-induced suppression of neurogenesis in a mouse model of depressionR Alonso
Sanofi Synthelabo Recherche, Rue du Professeur J Blayac, Montpellier, France
Mol Psychiatry 9:278-86, 224. 2004....
- Selective blockade of neurokinin-2 receptors produces antidepressant-like effects associated with reduced corticotropin-releasing factor functionR Steinberg
Central Nervous System Research Department, Sanofi Synthelabo Recherche, Montpellier, France
J Pharmacol Exp Ther 299:449-58. 2001..These data suggest that NK2 receptor blockade may constitute a novel mechanism in the treatment of depression and CRF-related disorders...
- Estrogen modulates norepinephrine-induced accumulation of adenosine cyclic monophosphate in a subpopulation of immortalized luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone secreting neurons from the mouse hypothalamusJ R Martinez-Morales
Department of Physiology, Laboratory of Cellular Neurobiology, University of La Laguna School of Medicine, Tenerife, Spain
Neurosci Lett 298:61-4. 2001..These results indicate that the activity of LHRH-producing neurons may be directly modulated by estrogen. In addition, they are suggestive of an estrogen-dependent desensitization of the beta-adrenoceptor in these cells...
- Sex steroids modulate luteinizing hormone-releasing hormone secretion in a cholinergic cell line from the basal forebrainJ R Martinez-Morales
Laboratory of Cellular Neurobiology, Department of Physiology, University of La Laguna School of Medicine, 38071, S C de Tenerife, Spain
Neuroscience 103:1025-31. 2001....
- Effect of treatment with the selective oestrogen receptor modulator LY117018-HCl on pituitary sensitivity to GnRH and subsequent ovulationG Hernandez
Laboratory of Cellular Neurobiology, Department of Physiology, University of La Laguna School of Medicine, Tenerife, Spain
Reproduction 125:597-606. 2003....
- Estradiol prevents amyloid-beta peptide-induced cell death in a cholinergic cell line via modulation of a classical estrogen receptorR Marin
Laboratory of Cellular Neurobiology, Department of Physiology, University of La Laguna, School of Medicine, 38071 Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Neuroscience 121:917-26. 2003..In addition, intracellular estrogen receptors are up-regulated by their cognate hormone even during exposure to neurotoxic agents...