- [Cheilitis: Diagnosis and treatment]Mahtab Samimi
CHU de Tours, Universite Francois Rabelais, Service de Dermatologie, 37044 Tours, France ISP 1282, INRA, Universite de Tours, 37200 Tours, France Electronic address
Presse Med 45:240-50. 2016..It should be confirmed by a biopsy. It can be either isolated (Miescher macrocheilitis) or associated with various systemic conditions. ..
- [Persistent aphthous mouth ulcers associated with tocilizumab: two cases]M Samimi
Universite Francois Rabelais, 10, boulevard Tonnelle, BP 3223, 37032 Tours Cedex 1, France
Ann Dermatol Venereol 140:120-4. 2013..The most frequent adverse events reported are infections. We describe for the first time the occurrence of recurrent aphthous mouth ulcers in two patients on TCZ...
- Lymphatic compression by sclerotic patches of morphea: an original mechanism of lymphedema in a childMahtab Samimi
University Francois Rabelais, Tours, France
Pediatr Dermatol 27:58-61. 2010..We simultaneously noticed an improvement in the lymphedema of limbs. Repeat lymphoscintigraphy revealed dramatically improved lymphatic function. This case suggests that at least in some cases lymphedema may be caused by morphea...
- High-resolution ultrasonography assists the differential diagnosis of blue naevi and cutaneous metastases of melanomaM Samimi
Universite Francois Rabelais, Tours, France
Br J Dermatol 163:550-6. 2010..Metastases of cutaneous melanoma may simulate benign blue naevi clinically...
- [Klippel-Trenaunay syndrome]Mahtab Samimi
Universite Francois Rabelais de Tours, BP 3223, 37032 Tours Cedex 1, France
Presse Med 39:487-94. 2010..Management is multidisciplinary and involves especially venous control and orthopedic management of unequal limb lengths...
- Somatostatin Receptors 2A and 5 Are Expressed in Merkel Cell Carcinoma with No Association with Disease SeverityCharlotte Gardair
Department of Pathology, University Hospital of Tours, Tours, France
Neuroendocrinology 101:223-35. 2015..The secondary aims were to assess whether expression of SSTR was associated with the Ki67 proliferative index, Merkel cell polyomavirus (MCPyV) status, clinical characteristics and outcome...
- Merkel cell polyomavirus in merkel cell carcinoma: clinical and therapeutic perspectivesMahtab Samimi
Universite Francois Rabelais, Tours, France CHRU de Tours Hôpital Trousseau, Service de Dermatologie, Tours, France Unité Mixte de Recherche INRA Univerity of Tours N 1282, Tours, France
Semin Oncol 42:347-58. 2015....
- Efficacy of infliximab for hidradenitis suppurativa: assessment of clinical and biological inflammatory markersMaïa Delage
Department of Dermatology, University Francois Rabelais Tours CHRU Tours, Tours, France
Acta Derm Venereol 91:169-71. 2011..This was in agreement with pre-existing literature showing that 52 of 60 patients (87%) were improved after infliximab therapy...
- Locoregional multiple nodular panniculitis induced by Pseudomonas aeruginosa without septicemia: three cases and focus on predisposing factorsMélanie Roriz
Department of Dermatology, University Francois Rabelais, Hospital of Tours, Tours, France
JAMA Dermatol 150:628-32. 2014....
- Corticosteroid Phobia Among Pharmacists Regarding Atopic Derma-titis in Children: A National French SurveyDelphine Raffin
Department of Dermatology, University Francois Rabelais, CHRU Tours, 37044 Tours, France
Acta Derm Venereol 96:177-80. 2016..46 (95% confidence interval 4.11-4.82). This study highlights that pharmacists have only moderate confidence in topical steroids. This lack of trust may have a high impact on maintaining fear of corticosteroids in parents and patients. ..
- [Hands cutaneous exam]Gerard Lorette
UMR 1352, Universite Francois Rabelais, INRA, Infectiologie et Santé Publique, CHRU de Tours, Service de Dermatologie, 37044 Tours Cedex, France Electronic address
Presse Med 42:1582-95. 2013..Paraneoplastic acrokeratosis (Bazex syndrome) affects the nose, ears, and periungual folds of fingers and toes. Spontaneous blue finger syndrome can be a benign process that resolves rapidly...
- Serum infliximab concentrations in psoriatic patients treated with infliximab: a systematic reviewCarole Dannepond
Department of Dermatology, University Hospital of Tours, University Francois Rabelais, FR 37000 Tours, France
Acta Derm Venereol 95:401-6. 2015..Trough serum infliximab concentrations that are at least detectable (>0.1 mg/L) at steady state (week 22) seem to be associated with maintaining a clinical response in the long term...
- Comparative effectiveness of topical drugs in dermatologic priority diseases: geometry of randomized trial networksAnnabel Maruani
1 Department of Dermatology, University François Rabelais Tours, CHRU Tours, University Hospital Center of Tours, Trousseau Hospital, Tours, France 2 INSERM U930, Paris, France
J Invest Dermatol 135:76-83. 2015..In conclusion, more comparative effectiveness trials are needed for CLEWs, for which head-to-head comparisons are fewer than those for psoriasis and AV. ..
- Human Merkel cell polyomavirus: virological background and clinical implicationsPierre Coursaget
Universite Francois Rabelais, Tours, France
APMIS 121:755-69. 2013..The etiologic role of MCPyV in MCC opens up opportunities to improve the understanding of this cancer and to potentially improve its treatment. ..
- [Prurigo]Annabel Maruani
Université François Rabelais Tours, Service de Dermatologie, CHRU de Tours, F 37044 Tours Cedex 9, France
Presse Med 38:1099-105. 2009..It needs regular survey, as it can reveal cutaneous or internal diseases after months or even years. Treatment of prurigo is treatment of the underlying disease. Symptomatic treatment against pruritus, topic or systemic, must be added...