Suzana P Salcedo
- Bacterial interactions with the eukaryotic secretory pathwaySuzana P Salcedo
Centre d immunologie de Marseille Luminy, CNRS INSERM Univ, Parc Scientifique de Luminy, Case 906, 13288 Marseille Cedex 9, France
Curr Opin Microbiol 8:92-8. 2005..Recent work has implicated specific virulence proteins of enterohaemorrhagic Escherichia coli and Salmonella enterica in secretory pathway interactions...
- The glyceraldehyde-3-phosphate dehydrogenase and the small GTPase Rab 2 are crucial for Brucella replicationEmilie Fugier
Aix Marseille Universite, Centre d immunologie de Marseille Luminy, UMR6546, Marseille, France
PLoS Pathog 5:e1000487. 2009..abortus replication. Bacteria did not fuse with the ER and instead remained in lysosomal-associated membrane vacuoles. These results reveal an essential role for GAPDH and the small GTPase Rab 2 in B. abortus virulence within host cells...
- SseG, a virulence protein that targets Salmonella to the Golgi networkSuzana P Salcedo
Department of Infectious Diseases, Centre for Molecular Microbiology and Infection, Imperial College London, Armstrong Road, London SW7 2AZ, UK
EMBO J 22:5003-14. 2003..Therefore, replication of Salmonella in epithelial cells is dependent on simultaneous and selective interactions with both endocytic and secretory pathways...
- Pathogen-endoplasmic-reticulum interactions: in through the out doorCraig R Roy
Section of Microbial Pathogenesis, Yale University School of Medicine, Boyer Center for Molecular Medicine, 295 Congress Avenue, New Haven, Connecticut 065362, USA
Nat Rev Immunol 6:136-47. 2006..We also discuss how the endoplasmic reticulum 'strikes back' and controls microbial growth...
- The translocated Salmonella effector proteins SseF and SseG interact and are required to establish an intracellular replication nicheJörg Deiwick
Institute of Biochemistry, Center for Structural and Cell Biology in Medicine, University of Lubeck, Ratzeburger Allee 160, 23538 Lubeck, Germany
Infect Immun 74:6965-72. 2006..The observations show that the intracellular positioning of Salmonella vacuoles is a complex phenomenon resulting from the combined action of several effector proteins...