- Family history of cancer in children with acute leukemia, Hodgkin's lymphoma or non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: the ESCALE study (SFCE)Jérémie Rudant
INSERM, U754, Villejuif, France
Int J Cancer 121:119-26. 2007..4 [1.3-22]). In conclusion, the study findings support the hypothesis of familial susceptibility to childhood lymphoma, but do not suggest familial susceptibility to childhood AL...
- Household exposure to pesticides and risk of childhood hematopoietic malignancies: The ESCALE study (SFCE)Jérémie Rudant
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, Villejuif, France
Environ Health Perspect 115:1787-93. 2007..We investigated the role of household exposure to pesticides in the etiology of childhood hematopoietic malignancies...
- Childhood hematopoietic malignancies and parental use of tobacco and alcohol: the ESCALE study (SFCE)Jérémie Rudant
INSERM, U754, IFR69, Villejuif Cedex, France
Cancer Causes Control 19:1277-90. 2008..Investigating the role of parental smoking and maternal alcohol consumption in the etiology of childhood hematopoietic malignancies...
- Childhood acute leukemia, maternal beverage intake during pregnancy, and metabolic polymorphismsAudrey Bonaventure
INSERM, Centre for Research in Epidemiology and Population Health CESP, U1018, Environmental epidemiology of Cancer Group, 16, avenue Paul Vaillant Couturier, Bâtiment 15 16, 94807, Villejuif, France
Cancer Causes Control 24:783-93. 2013....
- Maternal smoking during pregnancy, genetic polymorphisms of metabolic enzymes, and childhood acute leukemia: the ESCALE study (SFCE)Audrey Bonaventure
INSERM, UMRS 1018, CESP, Team 6 Environmental Epidemiology of Cancer, Villejuif, France
Cancer Causes Control 23:329-45. 2012..This study explored interactions between prenatal exposure to maternal smoking and polymorphisms in metabolic genes in the risk of childhood acute leukemia (AL)...
- Folic acid supplementation, MTHFR and MTRR polymorphisms, and the risk of childhood leukemia: the ESCALE study (SFCE)Alicia Amigou
Environmental Epidemiology of Cancer, Inserm U1018, Villejuif, France
Cancer Causes Control 23:1265-77. 2012....
- Childhood Hodgkin's lymphoma, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and factors related to the immune system: the Escale Study (SFCE)Jérémie Rudant
Inserm UMRS1018, CESP, Universite Paris Sud, Villejuif, France
Int J Cancer 129:2236-47. 2011..4-1.1)] and history of asthma [OR = 0.6 (0.3-1.1)]. In conclusion, the results partly support the hypothesis that an abnormal maturation of the immune system may play a role in childhood HL or NHL, and call for further investigations...
- Fertility treatments, congenital malformations, fetal loss, and childhood acute leukemia: the ESCALE study (SFCE)Jérémie Rudant
Department of Environmental Epidemiology of Cancers, INSERM, Villejuif, France
Pediatr Blood Cancer 60:301-8. 2013....
- Childhood acute leukemia, early common infections, and allergy: The ESCALE StudyJérémie Rudant
CESP Centre for research in Epidemiology and Population Health, INSERM, Villejuif, France
Am J Epidemiol 172:1015-27. 2010..4, 95% CI: 0.3, 0.6), and history of asthma (OR = 0.7, 95% CI: 0.4, 1.0) or eczema (OR = 0.7, 95% CI: 0.6, 0.9). Results support the hypothesis that repeated early infections and asthma may play a role against childhood acute leukemia...
- Selection bias in case-control studies on household exposure to pesticides and childhood acute leukemiaJérémie Rudant
Department of Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Occupational Health, Faculty of Medicine, McGill University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
J Expo Sci Environ Epidemiol 20:299-309. 2010..Our analysis provides arguments strengthening the conclusions on associations reported in earlier studies...
- Childhood leukemia around French nuclear power plants--the Geocap study, 2002-2007Claire Sermage-Faure
Inserm U1018, CESP Center for Research in Epidemiology and Population Health, Environmental epidemiology of cancer Team, Villejuif F 94807, Paris, France
Int J Cancer 131:E769-80. 2012..Overall, the findings call for investigation for potential risk factors related to the vicinity of NPP and collaborative analysis of multisite studies conducted in various countries...