- Diversity of phylogenetic information according to the locus and the taxonomic level: an example from a parasitic mesostigmatid mite genusLise Roy
Universite de Lyon, Ecole Nationale Veterinaire de Lyon, Marcy l Etoile, France
Int J Mol Sci 11:1704-34. 2010..The split into hirsutus-group and gallinae-group in Dermanyssus does not seem to be appropriate based upon these results and D. longipes appears to be composed of two different entities...
- Historical review of the genus Dermanyssus Dugès, 1834 (Acari: Mesostigmata: Dermanyssidae)L Roy
Laboratoire de Parasitologie et Maladies Parasitaires, Ecole Nationale Veterinaire de Lyon, 1, avenue Bourgelat, 69280 Marcy l Etoile, France
Parasite 14:87-100. 2007....
- Delimiting species boundaries within Dermanyssus Dugès, 1834 (Acari:Dermanyssidae) using a total evidence approachL Roy
Universite de Lyon, Ecole Nationale Veterinaire de Lyon, Laboratoire de Parasitologie et Maladies Parasitaires, 69280 Marcy l Etoile, France
Mol Phylogenet Evol 50:446-70. 2009..D. gallinae appears to be the only pest in poultry houses, but is composed of several different and more or less strongly isolated lineages. A new species found from the black swift is described...
- Molecular phylogenetic assessment of host range in five Dermanyssus speciesL Roy
Universite de Lyon, Ecole Nationale Veterinaire de Lyon, Laboratoire de Parasitologie, Marcy l Etoile, France
Exp Appl Acarol 48:115-42. 2009..gallinae, and that (3) at least some haplotypes found in wild birds were very close to those found in association with domestic birds...
- Exploration of the susceptibility of AChE from the poultry red mite Dermanyssus gallinae (Acari: Mesostigmata) to organophosphates in field isolates from FranceLise Roy
Ecole Nationale Veterinaire de Lyon, Laboratoire de Parasitologie, Universite de Lyon, 69280, Marcy l Etoile, France
Exp Appl Acarol 48:19-30. 2009..5-fold difference in the bimolecular rate constant in one field isolate. Taken together, these data suggested that differences in AChE susceptibility to organophosphates may exist in D. gallinae but no resistant population was found...
- Impact of pest control strategies on the arthropodofauna living in bird nests built in nestboxes in pear and apple orchardsLise Roy
Université de Lyon VetAgro Sup, Campus vétérinaire de Lyon Laboratoire de Parasitologie, 1 av Bourgelat, 69280 Marcy l Etoile, France
Bull Entomol Res 103:458-65. 2013..In contrast, pest control strategies had no significant effect on the composition of the arthropod communities when only nests hosting nidicolous arthropods were considered...