J F Rouland
- Efficacy and safety of preservative-free latanoprost eyedrops, compared with BAK-preserved latanoprost in patients with ocular hypertension or glaucomaJean Francois Rouland
Service Ophtalmologie, CHRU de Lille, Place de Verdun, Lille 59000, France
Br J Ophthalmol 97:196-200. 2013....
- Naturalistic, prospective study of glaucoma and ocular hypertension treatment in France: Strategies, clinical outcomes, and costs at 2 yearsJ F Rouland
Service d Ophtalmologie, Centre Hospitalier Regional et Universitaire, Hopital Claude Huriez, Lille, France
Eur J Ophthalmol 15:562-80. 2005..To prospectively observe second-line treatment strategies, their clinical outcomes, and treatment costs in patients with primary open-angle glaucoma (POAG) or ocular hypertension (OH) in France...
- Naturalistic, prospective study of glaucoma and ocular hypertension treatment in France: strategies, clinical outcomes, and costs at 1 yearJ F Rouland
Ophthalmology Service, Regional and University Hospital Center, Claude Huriez Hospital, Lille, France
Eur J Ophthalmol 13:S5-20. 2003..To prospectively observe second-line treatment strategies, their clinical outcomes, and treatment costs in patients with glaucoma or ocular hypertension (OH) in France...
- Additive IOP-reducing effect of latanoprost in patients insufficiently controlled on timololA M Bron
Service Ophtalmologie, Hôpital général Dijon, France
Acta Ophthalmol Scand 79:289-93. 2001..To evaluate the effect on intraocular pressure (IOP) of switching from timolol to latanoprost or adding latanoprost to timolol in patients with open angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension where IOP is not adequately controlled with timolol...
- [Satisfaction and compliance of ocular hypertensive and glaucoma patients topically treated with a combination therapy]A Bron
Service d Ophtalmologie, CHU Hopital Général, Dijon, France
J Fr Ophtalmol 31:659-65. 2008..Materials and methods: After instilling a fixed combination, patients were asked to fill out a questionnaire about their satisfaction and compliance at baseline and 15 days after the onset of new therapy...
- [Initial medical treatment: beta-blockers or prostaglandins? The beta-blocker is the Swiss Army knife of the glaucoma physician]J F Rouland
Service d Ophtalmologie, CHU Huriez, Place de Verdun, 59037 Lille Cedex
J Fr Ophtalmol 27:716-7. 2004....
- [Orbital granulocytic sarcoma revealing acute myeloblastic syndrome: a case study]S Blanchard
Service d Ophtalmologie, Hopital Claude Huriez, Lille
J Fr Ophtalmol 27:184-7. 2004..This case report is a reminder of this peculiar sign of tumoral syndrome in acute myeloid leukemia. We also discuss different diagnostic methods and various therapeutic approaches, and analyze the disease course and patient follow-up...
- [Glaucoma and quality of life]X Zanlonghi
Laboratoire d explorations fonctionnelles de la vision, Clinique Sourdille, 3, place A France, 44000 Nantes
J Fr Ophtalmol 26:S39-44. 2003..The recently developed GlauQOL scale is now available. We present the short version of this questionnaire adapted to individual use within an ophthalmology consultation setting...
- [Prevalence of intraocular hypertension and glaucoma in a nonselected French population]A Bron
Service d Ophtalmologie, Hopital General, Dijon
J Fr Ophtalmol 29:635-41. 2006..To measure intraocular pressure (IOP) in a large human sample and to assess the prevalence of glaucoma with elevated IOP and ocular hypertension (OHT) in this population...
- [Comparison of once-daily nonpreserved timolol and timolol maleate gel-forming solution associated with latanoprost]A Bron
Service d Ophtalmologie, CHU de Dijon, Hopital General, 3, rue du Faubourg Raines, BP 1519, 21033 Dijon Cedex, France
J Fr Ophtalmol 27:971-7. 2004..To compare the efficacy and safety of a single daily instillation of nonpreserved timolol to a timolol maleate gel-forming solution in patients with chronic glaucoma or ocular hypertension already treated with latanoprost...
- [Nontuberculous mycobacterial keratitis: report of two cases causing infectious crystalline keratopathy]P Labalette
Service d Ophtalmologie, Hopital Claude Huriez, CHRU de Lille, rue Michel Polonowski, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
J Fr Ophtalmol 26:175-81. 2003..Our data suggest that a rapidly growing mycobacteria culture is required when clinical presentation consists of chronic bacterial keratitis or infectious crystalline keratopathy...
- High prevalence of sleep-disordered breathing in patients with primary open-angle glaucomaS H Onen
Clinique du Sommeil, CHRU de Lille, France
Acta Ophthalmol Scand 78:638-41. 2000..The aim of this study was to evaluate whether there is any relationship between SDB and POAG...
- [Subconjunctival dirofilariasis: a case report]R Khechine-Martinez
Service d Ophtalmologie, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, 149, rue de Sevres, 75743 Paris Cedex 15, France
J Fr Ophtalmol 32:350.e1-4. 2009..Dirofilariasis is a disease rarely seen in humans, occurring commonly in noncarnivorous mammals. The microfilariae are transmitted by a mosquito vector. Ocular dirofilariasis is rarely described in the ophthalmic literature...
- [Glaucoma in children and adolescents: visual field and optic nerve in children]J F Rouland
Service d Ophtalmologie, Hopital Claude Huriez, CHRU de Lille, Place de Verdun, F 59037 Lille Cedex, France
J Fr Ophtalmol 32:182-4. 2009..Imaging technique (optical coherence tomography) produce reliable information, but difficult to interpret due to the absence of normative values adapted to children population...
- [Creating a specific quality-of-life questionnaire in patients with glaucoma: item generation]J F Rouland
Hopital Claude Huriez, Lille
J Fr Ophtalmol 25:785-94. 2002..The next step of our work will be the item reduction process and the psychometric validation of the Glau-QoL questionnaire...
- [Surgical key points. Trabeculotomy]J F Rouland
Service d Ophtalmologie, CHU de Huriez, Place de Verdun, 59037 Lille Cedex
J Fr Ophtalmol 30:3S62-5. 2007..The objective of trabeculotomy is to eliminate the trabecular obstruction by creating a new drainage channel from Schlemm's canal. Performed on distended and fragile eyes, this surgical procedure requires great caution...
- [A teaching medical simulator: phacoemulsification in virtual reality]N Santerre
Service d Ophtalmologie, Hopital Huriez, CHRU, Lille, France
J Fr Ophtalmol 30:621-6. 2007..Improvements in computer technology have made it possible to design a cataract surgery teaching simulator in real time...
- [Giant keratoacanthoma of the eyelid]S Hamou
Clinique Ophtalmologique Universitaire, Hopital Claude Huriez, Centre Hospitalier Regional Universitaire, Lille
J Fr Ophtalmol 28:1115-9. 2005..This treatment is original in that the surgical exeresis usually done in this kind of tumor would have been too mutilating for the eyelid in such a case...
- [Unilateral keratoconus and mirror image in a pair of monozygotic twins]C Aknin
Service d Ophtalmologie, Hopital Claude Huriez, CHRU, Lille
J Fr Ophtalmol 30:899-902. 2007..The appearance of such mirror pathologies may be the consequence of the rise of a genetic or environmental factor during the acquisition of the symmetry of the zygote, occurring before its split into two monozygotic embryos...
- [Importance of occlusion therapy for amblyopia in partial unilateral congenital cataracts that are discovered late]E Denion
Service d Ophtalmologie, Hopital Huriez, CHRU de Lille, Avenue Michel Polonovski, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
J Fr Ophtalmol 27:1017-24. 2004..The aim of this study is to investigate the importance of occlusion therapy for amblyopia in patients with partial unilateral congenital cataracts that were discovered after 24 months of age...
- Changes in medical and surgical treatments of glaucoma between 1997 and 2000 in FranceC Baudouin
National Hospital Center of Ophthalmology of Quinze Vingts, Paris, France
Eur J Ophthalmol 13:S53-60. 2003..To analyze quantitative changes in glaucoma treatment strategies between 1997 and 2000 in France...
- [An observational, retrospective two-year cost study in primary open-angle glaucoma and ocular hypertension in newly diagnosed patients]J F Rouland
Service d'Ophtalmologie, CHRU, 12, Avenue Oscar Lambret, 59037 Lille Cedex, France
J Fr Ophtalmol 24:233-43. 2001..5mmHg. The higher the basal intraocular pressures is, the more intensive the treatment and the higher the costs. The more efficient the treatment to decrease baseline intraocular pressure is, the earlier the costs will be reduced...
- The efficacy and safety of unfixed and fixed combinations of latanoprost and other antiglaucoma medicationsEve J Higginbotham
Department of Ophthalmology, University of Maryland School of Medicine, 419 W Redwood Street, Suite 580, Baltimore, MD 21201, USA
Surv Ophthalmol 47:S133-40. 2002..Unfixed combination therapy with latanoprost and other antiglaucoma medications and the fixed combination formulation of latanoprost and timolol provide an effective and safe option for lowering IOP in glaucoma patients...
- Identification of a new locus for isolated familial keratoconus at 2p24H Hutchings
J Med Genet 42:88-94. 2005
- [Automated campimetry with video screen: analysis of 565 cases with ocular hypertension]J F Rouland
Service d'Exploration Fonctionnelle de la Vision, , , France
Ophthalmologica 197:151-8. 1988..An analysis of the visual field is presented. The sensitivity and the quality of the video screen are discussed...