Affiliation: Rouen University Hospital
- Association between anti-nucleophosmin and anti-cardiolipin antibodies in (NZW x BXSB)F1 mice and human systemic lupus erythematosusAurelia Lartigue
, , 22 Boulevard Gambetta, 76183 Rouen Cedex, France
Arthritis Res Ther 7:R1394-403. 2005....
- Early and long-standing rheumatoid arthritis: distinct molecular signatures identified by gene-expression profiling in synoviaThierry Lequerre
Department of Rheumatology, Rouen University Hospital and Inserm 905 and Institut Fédératif de Recherche Multidisciplinaire sur les Peptides 23, Institute for Biomedical Research, University of Rouen, 76031 Rouen Cedex, France
Arthritis Res Ther 11:R99. 2009..Because previous microarray studies have only focused on long-standing (LS) RA compared to osteoarthritis, we aimed to compare the molecular profiles of early and LS RA versus control synovia...
- Candidate autoantigens identified by mass spectrometry in early rheumatoid arthritis are chaperones and citrullinated glycolytic enzymesVincent Goeb
Department of Rheumatology and Inserm Unit 905, IFRMP 23, Institute for Biomedical Research, University of Rouen, Rouen University Hospital, Rouen 76031 cedex, France
Arthritis Res Ther 11:R38. 2009..The aim of our study was to identify new early rheumatoid arthritis (RA) autoantibodies...
- [B-cell anomalies in systemic lupus erythematosus]Francois Tron
Unité INSERM U519, Institut Fédératif de Recherches Multidisciplinaires sur les Peptides IFR23, Faculté Mixte de Médecine et Pharmacie, CHU Charles Nicolle, 22, boulevard Gambetta, 76183 Rouen Cedex 1
Ann Med Interne (Paris) 153:503-12. 2002..Genome wide scan analysis of various lupus strains allowed to identify several loci predisposing to lupus among which certain are associated with B cell hyperactivity suggesting that the intrinsic defect is inherited...
- Genetic factors in pemphigusFrancois Tron
Unité INSERM 519 IFRMP 23, Hopital Charles Nicolle, Faculté Mixte de Médecine et de Pharmacie, 22, boulevard Gambetta, 76183 Rouen Cedex, France
J Autoimmun 24:319-28. 2005..Genome scan studies which require a large number of multiplex families to reach statistical power, should also be considered in the endemic form of pemphigus foliaceus because of the high number of familial cases...
- Orderly pattern of development of the autoantibody response in (New Zealand White x BXSB)F1 lupus mice: characterization of target antigens and antigen spreading by two-dimensional gel electrophoresis and mass spectrometrySandrine Thébault
Institut de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale Unité 519, Faculte de Medecine et de Pharmacie, Hopital Charles Nicolle, Rouen, France
J Immunol 169:4046-53. 2002....
- Proteomic analysis of glutamine-treated human intestinal epithelial HCT-8 cells under basal and inflammatory conditionsSandrine Thébault
Groupe ADEN EA3234, Universite de Rouen, IFR 23, 22 Boulevard Gambetta, 76183 Rouen, France
Proteomics 6:3926-37. 2006....
- A truncated alternative spliced isoform of human desmoglein 1 contains a specific T cell epitope binding to the pemphigus foliaceus-associated HLA class II DRbeta1*0102 moleculeHugo Mouquet
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, Unité 519, Faculte de Medecine et de Pharmacie, 22 Boulevard Gambetta, 76183 Rouen Cedex 1, France
J Immunol 177:6517-26. 2006..These data provide an illustration of an autoantigen encoded by alternative spliced transcript that may participate in the pathogenesis of the disease by bearing PF-associated HLA class II restricted-epitope...
- ELISA testing of anti-desmoglein 1 and 3 antibodies in the management of pemphigusClaire Abasq
Department of Dermatology, Clinique Dermatologique, Hopital Charles Nicolle, 1 rue de Germont, 76031 Rouen Cedex, France
Arch Dermatol 145:529-35. 2009..To assess the predictive value of anti-desmoglein (Dsg) 1 and anti-Dsg3 antibody (Ab) enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) values for the occurrence of relapses in pemphigus...
- Serum IgA rheumatoid factor and pyridinoline in very early arthritis as predictors of erosion(s) at two years: a simple model of prediction from a conservatively treated community-based inception cohortXavier Le Loet
INSERM Unit 905 and Rouen University Hospital, Rouen, France
Arthritis Care Res (Hoboken) 62:1739-47. 2010..To identify, in conservatively treated, very early arthritis patients, predictors of ≥1 erosion(s) at 2 years, and to construct a prediction model...
- Correlation of anti-signal recognition particle autoantibody levels with creatine kinase activity in patients with necrotizing myopathyOlivier Benveniste
Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Hopital Pitie Salpetriere, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Paris, France
Arthritis Rheum 63:1961-71. 2011..In this study, we developed an addressable laser bead immunoassay (ALBIA) technique to investigate a correlation between anti-SRP levels, serum creatine kinase (CK) levels, and muscle strength in patients with necrotizing myopathy...
- Role of toll-like receptor 4 in the inflammation reaction surrounding silicone prosthesisIsabelle Auquit-Auckbur
Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Rouen University Hospital, Rouen, France
Acta Biomater 7:2047-52. 2011..Our study suggests, from this foreign body response model against silicone in mice, that TLR4 plays a key role in the reaction process around silicone implants...
- A single cycle of rituximab for the treatment of severe pemphigusPascal Joly
Rouen University Hospital, Rouen, France
N Engl J Med 357:545-52. 2007..The aim of this study was to assess the efficacy of a single cycle of rituximab in severe types of pemphigus...
- Gene profiling predicts rheumatoid arthritis responsiveness to IL-1Ra (anakinra)Carine Bansard
Department of Rheumatology, University of Rouen, 76031 Rouen Cedex, France
Rheumatology (Oxford) 50:283-92. 2011..The objective of this study was to predict responsiveness to the anakinra-MTX combination by peripheral blood mononuclear cell gene profiling in order to optimize treatment choice...
- Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the combination of bullous pemphigoid antigens 1 and 2 in the diagnosis of bullous pemphigoidAude Roussel
Department of Dermatology, Rouen University Hospital, University of Rouen, France
Arch Dermatol 147:293-8. 2011..To assess the usefulness of enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) assessment of the combination of bullous pemphigoid antigen 1 (BPAG1) and BPAG2 in the diagnosis of bullous pemphigoid (BP)...
- Autoantibodies directed against the amino-terminal domain I of human calpastatin (ACAST-DI Ab) in connective tissue diseases. High levels of ACAST-DI Ab are associated with vasculitis in lupusVincent Saulot
INSERM Unite 519, IFRMP 23, Faculté Mixte de Médecine et Pharmacie, 22, Bd Gambetta, 76183, Rouen Cedex, France
J Autoimmun 19:55-61. 2002..Antibodies reacting with the calpastatin amino-terminal region are produced during systemic rheumatic diseases and are predominantly directed against domain I. High levels of these Ab may constitute a marker of vasculitis in SLE...
- Glutamine regulates the human epithelial intestinal HCT-8 cell proteome under apoptotic conditionsNicolas Deniel
Groupe ADEN EA3234, Universite de Rouen, IFRMP23, 22 Boulevard Gambetta, 76183 Rouen Cedex 1, France
Mol Cell Proteomics 6:1671-9. 2007....
- Role of TLR9 in anti-nucleosome and anti-DNA antibody production in lpr mutation-induced murine lupusAurelia Lartigue
Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale Unité 519 and Institut Fédératif de Recherche Multidisciplinaire sur les Peptides, Faculte de Medecine et Pharmacie, 22 Boulevard Gambetta, 76183 Rouen Cedex, France
J Immunol 177:1349-54. 2006..These results indicate that in C57BL/6-lpr/lpr mice, TLR9 is absolutely required for the anti-nucleosome Ab response but not for anti-dsDNA Ab production which is involved in mesangial proliferation...