Affiliation: Rouen University Hospital
- [Management of acute asthma in infants and children: recommendations from the French Pediatric Society of Pneumology and Allergy]C Marguet
Unité de Pneumologie Allergologie Pédiatrique, Départment de pédiatrie, Hopital Charles Nicolle, Rouen Cedex
Rev Mal Respir 24:427-39. 2007
- Neutrophil but not eosinophil inflammation is related to the severity of a first acute epidemic bronchiolitis in young infantsChristophe Marguet
Pediatric Respiratory Disease Unit, Rouen University Hospital Charles Nicolle, Rouen Cedex, France
Pediatr Allergy Immunol 19:157-65. 2008..Neither cell counts nor eotaxin levels were related to the severity criteria studied. This study suggests that IL-8-associated airway inflammation significantly contributed to the severity of acute epidemic bronchiolitis...
- A national internet-linked based database for pediatric interstitial lung diseases: the French networkNadia Nathan
AP HP, Hopital Trousseau, Pediatric Pulmonary Department, Paris, France
Orphanet J Rare Dis 7:40. 2012..After the launch of the French Reference Centre for Rare Lung Diseases (RespiRare®), we created a national network and a web-linked database to collect data on pediatric ILD...
- In very young infants severity of acute bronchiolitis depends on carried virusesChristophe Marguet
Respiratory Diseases, Allergy and CF Unit, Pediatric Department, Rouen University Hospital Charles Nicolle, Rouen, France
PLoS ONE 4:e4596. 2009..Because remaining controversial, the objective was to determine prospectively the respective role of RSV, RV, hMPV and co-infections on the severity of acute bronchiolitis in very young infants...
- [What methods can we use to measure inflammation in the asthmatic child?]C Marguet
Unité de pneumologie et allergologie pédiatrique, hôpital universitaire Charles Nicolle, 76031 Rouen Cedex, France
Arch Pediatr 15:1139-45. 2008..Also, they require an experienced cytology laboratory. Finally, recent data on bronchial biopsies in children with difficult-to-treat asthma will be summarized...
- [Bronchopulmonary infections in the enfant and the child]Christophe Marguet
Unité de pneumologie et allergologie pédiatrique, centre de ressource et de compétence mixte pour la mucoviscidose, Departement de Pediatrie, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Rouen, Hopital Charles Nicolle, 76031 Rouen
Rev Prat 57:1237-44. 2007
- [Adverse events of inhaled steroids in childhood]C Marguet
Unité de pneumologie et allergologie pédiatrique, Hopital Charles Nicolle, CHU, 76031 Rouen Cedex, France
Arch Pediatr 11:113s-119s. 2004..In addition, we enhanced that local adverse effects should be sought by the physicians. Cough after inhalation was frequent and might be a negative factor of compliance...
- [Inflammatory markers in infant asthma]C Marguet
Unité de pneumo allergologie pédiatrique, Hopital Charles Nicolle, CHU, 1, rue de Germont, 76031 Rouen, France
Arch Pediatr 9:350s-356s. 2002..Lastly, the measurement of various mediators in airways confirmed that airway inflammation is present in infantile wheeze...
- Inhalation treatment: errors in application and difficulties in acceptance of the devices are frequent in wheezy infants and young childrenC Marguet
Paediatric Respiratory Disease Unit, Rouen University Hospital Charles Nicolle, Rouen, France
Pediatr Allergy Immunol 12:224-30. 2001..Furthermore, repeated crying during inhalation is common in young children and this problem should to be taken into consideration in the evaluation of treatment...
- [Antibiotic therapy and asthma in the child]C Marguet
Unité de pneumo allergologie pédiatrique, Hopital Charles Nicolle, CHU, 76031 Rouen, France
Arch Pediatr 10:99s-101s. 2003
- [Chronic cough, asthma and allergy]C Marguet
Unité de pneumo allergologie pédiatrique, Departement de Pediatrie, Hopital Charles Nicolle, CHU Rouen, 76031 Rouen, France
Arch Pediatr 8:623-628. 2001..Conversely, an early morning and productive cough associated with tobacco exposure do not suggest asthma...
- Eosinophil cationic protein and interleukin-8 levels in bronchial lavage fluid from children with asthma and infantile wheezeC Marguet
Paediatric Respiratory Disease Unit, University Hospital Ch. Nicolle, Rouen, France
Pediatr Allergy Immunol 12:27-33. 2001..Although its meaning remains to be elucidated, ECP was suggested to be a helpful indicator of persistent infantile wheeze. However, its utility as a marker predicting ongoing asthma remains to be established...
- [Evaluation of varicella complications through a retrospective hospital survey in a paediatric center over 16 years in France]E Mallet
Département de Pédiatrie Médicale, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Charles Nicolle, Rouen, France
Arch Pediatr 11:1145-51. 2004..Evaluation of the varicella severity through a prevalence study of hospital admissions justified by a complication directly related to the onset of an acute episode of varicella...
- Bolus methylprednisolone efficacy for uncontrolled exacerbation of cystic fibrosis in childrenSufian Ghdifan
CF Reference Centre, Charles Nicolle University Hospital, Rouen, France
Pediatrics 125:e1259-64. 2010..To our knowledge, this is the first reported use of bolus methylprednisolone in the treatment of uncontrolled pulmonary exacerbation in children with cystic fibrosis...
- [Flexible bronchoscopy in children. Experience at French centers of pediatric pneumology]P Le Roux
Departement de Pediatrie, Groupe Hospitalier, Le Havre, France
Rev Mal Respir 21:1098-106. 2004..In 2002 the Paediatric Pulmonology and Allergy Club undertook a retrospective study to establish the current status of fibreoptic bronchoscopy among its members...
- [Diagnosis of congenital heart disease in a nonselected population in Upper Normandy: retrospective study between 2003 and 2007]I Durand
Departement de Pediatrie, CHU de Rouen, Universite de Rouen, 76031 Rouen Cedex, France
Arch Pediatr 16:409-16. 2009..We evaluated the profitability and the expected benefit of prenatal detection in a nonselected population in this region...
- Infection by Mycoplasma pneumoniae and its importance as an etiological agent in childhood community-acquired pneumoniasLetícia Alves Vervloet
Department of Pediatrics, Faculty of Medicine, Federal University of Minas Gerais, 190 Sala 4061, Santa Efigenia, Belo Horizonte, MG, Brazil
Braz J Infect Dis 11:507-14. 2007..Effective management of M. pneumoniae infections can usually be achieved with macrolides. In Brazil, epidemiological studies are needed in order to assess the incidence of this bacterium...
- Cough after inhalation of corticosteroids delivered from spacer devices in children with asthmaJean Christophe Dubus
Department of Pediatrics, Timone Children s University Hospital, Marseille, France
Fundam Clin Pharmacol 17:627-31. 2003..Cough after inhalation of corticosteroids delivered from spacer devices is a frequent local side-effect in children with asthma. This side effect can greatly alter compliance. A practitioner must be sought at each visit...