Affiliation: Rouen University Hospital
- [Management of acute hypophosphatemia]E Mallet
Département de Pédiatrie Médicale, CHU C Nicolle, 76000 Rouen, France
Arch Pediatr 13:525-7. 2006
- [Prophylactic prescription of vitamin D in France: national multicenter epidemiological study of 3240 children under 6 years of age]E Mallet
Centre de référence des maladies rares du calcium et du phosphore, CIC Inserm 204 antenne pédiatrique, CHU de Rouen, 76000 Rouen, France
Arch Pediatr 19:1293-302. 2012..The aim of the study was to assess compliance with the current recommendations of prophylactic prescription of vitamin D via a multicentric cross-sectional epidemiological survey of 3240 children under 6 years of age...
- Complications of the digestive tract in varicella infection including two cases of erosive gastritisEric Mallet
Department of Medical Paediatrics, Charles Nicolle University Hospital, 1 rue de Germont, 76031, Rouen, France
Eur J Pediatr 165:64-5. 2006
- [Evaluation of varicella complications through a retrospective hospital survey in a paediatric center over 16 years in France]E Mallet
Département de Pédiatrie Médicale, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Charles Nicolle, Rouen, France
Arch Pediatr 11:1145-51. 2004..Evaluation of the varicella severity through a prevalence study of hospital admissions justified by a complication directly related to the onset of an acute episode of varicella...
- [Symptomatic rickets in adolescents]E Mallet
Département de Pédiatrie Médicale, CHU de Rouen, France
Arch Pediatr 11:871-8. 2004..Rickets affects immigrant adolescents in particular but nevertheless could also present a certain risk period for the general population...
- Primary hyperparathyroidism in neonates and childhood. The French experience (1984-2004)Eric Mallet
Department of Pediatrics and Reference Centre of Rare Calcium and Phosphorus Diseases, University Hospital Charles Nicolle, Rouen, France
Horm Res 69:180-8. 2008....
- [Meeting report-- Study group on calcium metabolism in pediatrics, Paris, Chimie House, October 11, 2002--Theme: Bone and nutrition. Review of communications]E Mallet
Arch Pediatr 10:727-31. 2003
- [Hypocalcemia: clinical signs and mechanisms]E Mallet
Département de Pédiatrie Médicale, CHU Charles Nicolle, 1, rue Germont, 76031 Rouen Cedex, France
Arch Pediatr 15:642-4. 2008
- Immunogenicity and safety of CRM₁₉₇ conjugated 9-valent pneumococcal and meningococcal C combination vaccine in healthy infantsEric Mallet
Department of Pediatrics, University Hospital Charles Nicolle, Rouen, France
Vaccine 29:5812-9. 2011..35μg/mL and geometric mean IgG concentrations for each pneumococcal serotype in the 9vPnC-MnCC group were noninferior compared to the 9vPnC group. Both vaccines were well-tolerated...
- [Calcium and D vitamin status in toddlers: original study performed in the area of Rouen]E Mallet
Département de Pédiatrie Médicale, CHU Charles Nicolle, 1, rue de Germont, 76031 Rouen Cedex, France
Arch Pediatr 12:1797-803. 2005..A great variability was observed in vitamin D supplementation as no official recommendations were followed. Modalities of this supplementation should be reconsidered...
- Epidemiology of acute viral gastroenteritis in children hospitalized in Rouen, FranceAude Marie-Cardine
Department of Medical Pediatrics, Rouen University Hospital, 76031 Rouen Cedex, France
Clin Infect Dis 34:1170-8. 2002..007). In contrast, enteral rehydration was more rapidly achieved in patients with gastroenteritis due to rotavirus...
- Neutrophil but not eosinophil inflammation is related to the severity of a first acute epidemic bronchiolitis in young infantsChristophe Marguet
Pediatric Respiratory Disease Unit, Rouen University Hospital Charles Nicolle, Rouen Cedex, France
Pediatr Allergy Immunol 19:157-65. 2008..Neither cell counts nor eotaxin levels were related to the severity criteria studied. This study suggests that IL-8-associated airway inflammation significantly contributed to the severity of acute epidemic bronchiolitis...
- [Chronic cough, asthma and allergy]C Marguet
Unité de pneumo allergologie pédiatrique, Departement de Pediatrie, Hopital Charles Nicolle, CHU Rouen, 76031 Rouen, France
Arch Pediatr 8:623-628. 2001..Conversely, an early morning and productive cough associated with tobacco exposure do not suggest asthma...
- Inhalation treatment: errors in application and difficulties in acceptance of the devices are frequent in wheezy infants and young childrenC Marguet
Paediatric Respiratory Disease Unit, Rouen University Hospital Charles Nicolle, Rouen, France
Pediatr Allergy Immunol 12:224-30. 2001..Furthermore, repeated crying during inhalation is common in young children and this problem should to be taken into consideration in the evaluation of treatment...
- Lightwood syndrome revisited with a novel mutation in CYP24 and vitamin D supplement recommendationsMireille Castanet
Department of Pediatrics, National Reference Center for Rare Calcium and Phosphorus Metabolism Diseases, Rouen University Hospital and CIC INSERM 204, Rouen University Faculty of Medicine, Rouen, France
J Pediatr 163:1208-10. 2013..A subsequently affected younger brother given vitamin D 400 IU/d was not hypercalcemic. ..
- Salivary transmission in an intrafamilial cluster of hepatitis BAude Marie-Cardine
Department of Pediatrics, Rouen University Hospital Charles Nicolle, Rouen, France
J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr 34:227-30. 2002
- [Chronic recurrent multifocal osteomyelitis of the mandible. A case report]J F Lavis
Service de Stomatologie et Chirurgie Maxillo Faciale, CHU de Rouen, 1, rue de Germont 76031 Rouen Cedex, France
Arch Pediatr 9:1252-5. 2002..Chronic recurrent multifocal osteomyelitis (CRMO) is a disorder rarely localized to the lower jaw...
- [Administration of a single Winter oral dose of 200,000 IU of vitamin D3 in adolescents in Normandy: evaluation of the safety and vitamin D status obtained]E Mallet
Département de Pédiatrie Médicale, CIC INSERM 204, CHU Charles Nicolle, 1 rue de Germont, Rouen Cedex, France
Arch Pediatr 17:1042-6. 2010..5 for the calcium/creatinine ratio. This simple measure, ensuring good compliance during adolescence, ensures optimal winter vitamin D status with no signs of overload...
- [Kingella kingae osteoarticular infections in children. A report of a series of eight new cases]S Abuamara
Clinique Chirurgicale Infantile, Hopital Charles Nicolle, Rouen, France
Arch Pediatr 7:927-32. 2000..Kingella kingae is a Gram-negative bacillus which belongs to the Neisseriaceae family. Its involvement in osteoarticular infections is relatively recent...
- [Osteoporosis in adolescents]E Mallet
Département de Pédiatrie Médicale, groupe de recherche de biologie du développement, CHU C Nicolle, 1, rue Germont, 76000 Rouen, France
Arch Pediatr 10:204s-205s. 2003
- [Recommendations for the management of bone demineralization in cystic fibrosis]I Sermet-Gaudelus
CRCM de Necker Enfants Malades, Hopital Necker Enfants Malades, 149, rue de Sevres, 75015 Paris, France
Arch Pediatr 15:301-12. 2008..Recommendations for screening and for calcium, vitamin D and K supplementation are given. Further work is needed to define indications for treatment with biphosphonates and anabolic agents...
- Antibody persistence against diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis, poliomyelitis and Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib) in 5-6-year-old children after primary vaccination and first booster with a pentavalent combined acellular pertussis vaccine: immunogenicityEric Mallet
Hopital Charles Nicolle, 1 rue Germont, 76031 Rouen, France
Vaccine 22:1415-22. 2004..The second objective was to evaluate in these 5-6-year-old French children the safety and the immunogenicity of a tetravalent acellular pertussis combined vaccine (DTacP-IPV; Tetravac) given as second booster...
- GNAS1 lesions in pseudohypoparathyroidism Ia and Ic: genotype phenotype relationship and evidence of the maternal transmission of the hormonal resistanceAgnes Linglart
Department of Pediatric Endocrinology, Groupe Hospitalier Cochin Saint Vincent De Paul, Assisvance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris, 75014 Paris, France
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 87:189-97. 2002....
- Delineating a Ca2+ binding pocket within the venus flytrap module of the human calcium-sensing receptorCaroline Silve
INSERM, U426, Faculté deMédecine Xavier Bichat and IFR02, Paris, France
J Biol Chem 280:37917-23. 2005..Altogether, these data define a Ca(2+) binding pocket within the CaSR VFTM that may be conserved in several other class III GPCRs, thereby providing a molecular basis for extracellular Ca(2+) sensing by these receptors...