Affiliation: Rouen University Hospital
- A comparison of oral and topical corticosteroids in patients with bullous pemphigoidPascal Joly
Department of Dermatology and Biostatistics, INSERM Unite 519, University of Rouen, Rouen, France
N Engl J Med 346:321-7. 2002..Because elderly people have low tolerance for standard regimens of oral corticosteroids, we studied whether highly potent topical corticosteroids could decrease mortality while controlling disease...
- Chronic eczematous eruptions of the elderly are associated with chronic exposure to calcium channel blockers: results from a case-control studyPascal Joly
Department of Dermatology, INSERM U519, Rouen University Hospital, Rouen, France
J Invest Dermatol 127:2766-71. 2007..Healing of these eruptions after CCB withdrawal occurred in 83 and 68% of these cases, respectively. The long-term use of CCB is a risk factor for chronic eczematous eruptions of the elderly...
- Incidence and mortality of bullous pemphigoid in FrancePascal Joly
Department of Dermatology, INSERM U905, Rouen University Hospital, University of Rouen, Rouen, France
J Invest Dermatol 132:1998-2004. 2012..60; 95%CI:5.47-7.90). The incidence of BP in France has increased 3-fold in the last 15 years. BP is associated with high mortality...
- A comparison of two regimens of topical corticosteroids in the treatment of patients with bullous pemphigoid: a multicenter randomized studyPascal Joly
Department of Dermatology, INSERM U901, University of Rouen, Rouen, France
J Invest Dermatol 129:1681-7. 2009..54; 95% confidence interval, 0.30-0.97; P=0.039). This mild regimen allows a 70% reduction of the cumulative doses of CS and improves BP patients' outcome...
- Prediction of survival for patients with bullous pemphigoid: a prospective studyPascal Joly
Department of Dermatology, Institut National de la Santé et de la Récherche Médicale U 519, University of Rouen, Rouen, France
Arch Dermatol 141:691-8. 2005..To identify the prognostic factors of bullous pemphigoid (BP)...
- Squamous cell carcinomas are associated with verrucokeratotic cutaneous lesions but not with common warts in organ-transplant patients. A case-control studyPascal Joly
Department of Dermatology, Rouen University Hospital, University of Rouen, Rouen, France
Transplantation 89:1224-30. 2010..Warts are thought to be associated with the development of squamous cell carcinoma (SCC) in organ transplant patients. We investigated the association between the different types of warts and SCC in organ transplant patients...
- A single cycle of rituximab for the treatment of severe pemphigusPascal Joly
Rouen University Hospital, Rouen, France
N Engl J Med 357:545-52. 2007..The aim of this study was to assess the efficacy of a single cycle of rituximab in severe types of pemphigus...
- Clinical criteria for the diagnosis of bullous pemphigoid: a reevaluation according to immunoblot analysis of patient seraP Joly
Clinique Dermatologique et INSERM U519, Institut Fédératif de Recherche Multidisciplinaire sur les Peptides, IFR23, Faculté Mixte de Médecine et de Pharmacie, Hopital Charles Nicolle, Rouen, France
Dermatology 208:16-20. 2004..These results have been challenged because direct immunoelectron microscopy (IEM), which was used as the standard diagnostic criterion in our initial study, does not identify the different antigens of the basement membrane zone...
- The use of methotrexate alone or in combination with low doses of oral corticosteroids in the treatment of alopecia totalis or universalisPascal Joly
Department of Dermatology, Rouen University Hospital Charles Nicolle, Rouen, France
J Am Acad Dermatol 55:632-6. 2006..No severe side effect was observed. Although limited by its uncontrolled character, this study shows that MTX and low doses of oral corticosteroids may be an effective and well-tolerated treatment for severe types of AA...
- [Pruritus (with treatment)]Pascal Joly
Clinique dermatologique centre hospitalier universitaire de Rouen,
Rev Prat 56:541-4. 2006
- The role of topical corticosteroids in bullous pemphigoid in the elderlyPascal Joly
Department of Dermatology, Hopital Charles Nicolle, and Inserm U 519, Universite de Rouen, Rouen, France
Drugs Aging 22:571-6. 2005..New strategies for BP should include topical clobetasol propionate as first-line therapy in the elderly and consider adjuvant therapy only in the very rare cases that are either resistant or intolerant to this treatment...
- Pemphigus group (vulgaris, vegetans, foliaceus, herpetiformis, brasiliensis)Pascal Joly
Department of Dermatology, Inserm U 905, Rouen University Hospital, University of Q1 Rouen, Rouen, France
Clin Dermatol 29:432-6. 2011..The epidemiology and clinical, histologic, and immunologic findings of pemphigus vulgaris, pemphigus foliaceus, pemphigus vegetans, and pemphigus herpetiformis are described...
- [Pemphigus: a review]P Joly
Clinique Dermatologique, Hopital Charles Nicolle, Universite de Rouen, 1 rue de Germont, Rouen Cedex, France
Ann Dermatol Venereol 138:182-200. 2011..Pemphigus is a rare autoimmune bullous disorder. Numerous treatment regimens have been proposed in the literature...
- Cutaneous involvement in patients with angioimmunoblastic lymphadenopathy with dysproteinemia: a clinical, immunohistological, and molecular analysisP Martel
Clinique Dermatologique, Hopital Charles Nicolle, 1, rue de Germont, 76031 Rouen Cedex, France
Arch Dermatol 136:881-6. 2000..To determine whether cutaneous involvement in patients with angioimmunoblastic lymphadenopathy with dysproteinemia (AILD) is related to a clonal T-cell proliferation...
- Epistasis between DSG1 and HLA class II genes in pemphigus foliaceusP Martel
INSERM U519, Institut Fédératif de Recherche Multidisciplinaire sur les Peptides IFR23, Faculté de Médecine et Hôpital Charles Nicolle, Rouen, France
Genes Immun 3:205-10. 2002..These data demonstrate the role of epistasis between individual genes in PF susceptibility and illustrate the genetic complexity of organ-specific autoimmune diseases...
- [Treatment of pemphigus vulgaris by azathioprine and low doses of prednisone (Lever scheme)]C Benoit Corven
Service de Dermatologie, , INSERM U519, Rouen
Ann Dermatol Venereol 130:13-5. 2003..The severe adverse events occurred in low-weight patients in whom the dose related to weight was the highest. Hence the doses of azathioprine and prednisone should be adapted to patients' body weight...
- IGHV3-associated restriction fragment length polymorphisms confer susceptibility to bullous pemphigoidG Raux
INSERM U519 (IFR23, , Rouen, France
Exp Clin Immunogenet 18:59-66. 2001..One pattern was shown to be significantly less frequent in patients than in controls. CONCLUSION: IGHV3 polymorphism might be a factor conferring susceptibility to BP...
- Blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm: is transplantation the treatment of choice?S Dalle
Department of Dermatology, Universite Claude Bernard Lyon 1, Hospices Civils de Lyon, INSERM U590, Lyon, France
Br J Dermatol 162:74-9. 2010..Local treatments, such radiation therapy, are definitively useless. Regardless of the initial extension of the disease, in our experience only bone marrow transplantation significantly improved the outcome...
- Pemphigus with clinical, histological and immunological features of both vulgaris and foliaceus subtypesP Martel
, INSERM U519, 22 Boulevard Gambetta, 76183 Rouen Cedex, France
Br J Dermatol 147:1263. 2002
- [Imatinib-induced DRESS]J Goldman
Clinique Dermatologique, CHU de Rouen, 1 rue de Germont, Rouen, France
Ann Dermatol Venereol 135:393-6. 2008..Imatinib (Glivec) is a tyrosine kinase inhibitor used to treat certain cases of leukaemia. We report a case of a drug-induced reaction with eosinophilia and systemic symptoms (DRESS) caused by imatinib...
- [Cyclophosphamide-induced neutrophilic disease in a patient with angioimmunoblastic lymphadenopathy and myelodysplastic syndrome]S Sellier
Clinique Dermatologique, CHU de Rouen, Rouen
Ann Dermatol Venereol 133:459-62. 2006..This case illustrates the wide range of clinical and histological lesions found in neutrophilic disorders, a number of which may coexist in a single patient...
- Polymerase chain reaction analysis of immunoglobulin gene rearrangement in cutaneous lymphoid hyperplasias. French Study Group for Cutaneous LymphomasA Bouloc
Department of Dermatology, Hospital Henri Mondor, Creteil, France
Arch Dermatol 135:168-72. 1999..We therefore studied cases of cutaneous lymphoid hyperplasia by polymerase chain reaction analysis...
- [Lymphangiosarcoma treated with liposomal doxorubicin (Caelyx)]E Verdier
Clinique Dermatologique, CHU, Rouen, France
Ann Dermatol Venereol 134:760-3. 2007..Unfortunately, they are poorly tolerated. We report a case of lymphangiosarcoma in an elderly woman with good response to liposomal doxorubicin, an anthracycline with lower toxicity...
- [Detection of clonal T-cell receptor gamma gene rearrangement with the use of PCR-DGGE for diagnosis of erythroderma]N Cordel
Clinique Dermatologique, , , 76031 Rouen Cedex, France
Ann Dermatol Venereol 128:220-3. 2001..100) of the patients with lymphoma and in 0/19 of the patients with an inflammatory dermatosis. The etiological diagnosis of erythroderma is an excellent indication for molecular stud of skin biopsies with PCR-DGGE...
- [Cutaneous aseptic abscesses, manifestations of neutrophilic diseases]P Carvalho
Clinique Dermatologique, CHU, Rouen, France
Ann Dermatol Venereol 128:641-3. 2001..DISCUSSION: Aseptic skin abscesses result from a deep localization of neutrophilic disease. They suggest the presence of inflammatory bowel disease, spondylarthropathy or other aseptic visceral localizations...
- [Skin diseases observed in the dermatology departments of three French university teaching hospitals]A Lambert
Clinique Dermatologique, CHU Rouen, France
Ann Dermatol Venereol 133:657-62. 2006....
- Expression of pemphigus-autoantigen desmoglein 1 in human thymusH Mouquet
INSERM U905, Institut Fédératif de Recherche 23, Rouen, France
Tissue Antigens 71:464-70. 2008....
- ELISA testing of anti-desmoglein 1 and 3 antibodies in the management of pemphigusClaire Abasq
Department of Dermatology, Clinique Dermatologique, Hopital Charles Nicolle, 1 rue de Germont, 76031 Rouen Cedex, France
Arch Dermatol 145:529-35. 2009..To assess the predictive value of anti-desmoglein (Dsg) 1 and anti-Dsg3 antibody (Ab) enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) values for the occurrence of relapses in pemphigus...
- [Bullous pemphigoid induced by spironolactone]A B Modeste
Clinique Dermatologique, , , 1, rue de Germont, 76031 Rouen Cedex France
Ann Dermatol Venereol 129:56-8. 2002..Because of the poor prognosis of pemphigoid, essentially due to iatrogenic complications, it is valuable to be able to delay the initiation of specific treatment for a few days, in patients receiving spironolactone...
- [Current reasons for in-patient psoriasis management]H Lapeyre
Clinique Dermatologique, Hopital Charles Nicolle, Rouen Cedex, France
Ann Dermatol Venereol 134:433-6. 2007..However, some patients still require hospitalization. The aim of this study was to assess the main reasons for hospitalization of psoriasis patients...
- [Necrolytic migratory erythema in Waldmann's disease]S Baricault
Clinique Dermatologique, CHU de Rouen, France
Ann Dermatol Venereol 133:693-6. 2006..The occurrence of necrolytic migratory erythema in a patient with Waldmann's disease supports the current physiopathological hypothesis of the role of decreased plasma protein and amino acid levels in necrolytic migratory erythema...
- [Long-term follow-up of the efficacy of methotrexate alone or in combination with low doses of oral corticosteroids in the treatment of alopecia areata totalis or universalis]E Chartaux
Clinique Dermatologique, CHU de Rouen, Universite de Rouen, 1, rue de Germont, 76000 Rouen, France
Ann Dermatol Venereol 137:507-13. 2010..It has been suggested that methotrexate (MTX) is an efficacious treatment for AA totalis. The aim of our study was to assess the long-term safety and efficacy of MTX in patients with chronic severe forms of AA totalis...
- [Rituximab: mabthera]H Lapeyre
Clinique Dermatologique, , CHU de Rouen
Ann Dermatol Venereol 134:968-71. 2007
- Outcome of essential cryofibrinogenaemia in a series of 61 patientsC C Belizna
Department of Internal Medicine, Rouen University Hospital, 76031 Rouen Cedex, France
Rheumatology (Oxford) 47:205-7. 2008..The present study assessed the outcome of several cases of cryofibrinogenaemia detected in our hospitals during a 10-yr period (December 1996-April 2007), and also attempted to evaluate the clinical manifestations and associated diseases...
- [Molecular advances in pathogenesis of autoimmune blistering skin diseases]H Mouquet
INSERM U519, Institut Fédératif de Recherche Multidisciplinaire sur les Peptides IFRMP23, Faculte de Medecine et de Pharmacie, Rouen
Ann Dermatol Venereol 132:231-42. 2005....
- [Hydroa vacciniforme: dietary fish oil]A B Modeste
Clinique Dermatologique, Unité INSERM U519, Hopital Charles Nicolle, CHU de Rouen
Ann Dermatol Venereol 128:247-9. 2001..Numerous treatments have been proposed with variable efficacy. One recent open study suggested dietary fish oil could be useful. We report a case of hydroa vacciniforme treated successfully with dietary fish oil (Maxepa(R))...
- [Histological and clinical forms of the eosinophilic cellulitis]S Consigny
Clinique Dermatologique, , Rouen
Ann Dermatol Venereol 128:213-6. 2001..The successive occurrence of vasculitis, Wells' syndrome and Sweet'syndrome in a patient suggests an overlap between these diseases. Systemic corticosteroids are the most effective treatment, but may lead to a corticosteroid dependence...
- [Light and heavy chain deposition disease with cutaneous and renal manifestations]G Safa
Clinique Dermatologique, Hopital Charles Nicolle
Ann Dermatol Venereol 123:490-2. 1996..Monoclonal light and heavy chain deposition disease is a rare syndrome distinct from light chain amyloid, which is defined by the presence of monoclonal deposits of immunoglobulins in various tissues...
- [Pregnancy: a possible etiology of pyoderma gangrenosum. A case report and review of the literature]F Sergent
Clinique Gynécologique et Obstétricale, Pavillon Mère Enfant, Cedex, France
J Gynecol Obstet Biol Reprod (Paris) 31:506-11. 2002..Seven other cases have been reported in the literature associating pyoderma gangrenosum with pregnancy. We analyzed the clinical findings in these cases...
- [Evaluation of histological criteria for bullous pemphigoid. Correlation with antigens recognized by immunoblotting of anti-epidermal autoantibodies]P Courville
Service d Anatomie Pathologique, Unité INSERM U519, CHU Charles Nicolle, Rouen
Ann Pathol 20:564-9. 2000..Moreover, it underlines the usefulness of direct immunofluorescence of skin biopsy specimens and indirect immunofluorescence and immunoblot analysis of serum in such atypical cases of bullous pemphigoid...
- Clonal T cells in the blood of patients with systemic sclerosisIsabelle Marie
Department of Internal Medicine and INSERM Unit 644, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Rouen Boisguillaume, Rouen, France
Arch Dermatol 141:88-9. 2005..It has been suggested that clonal T cells may play a critical role in the pathogenesis of systemic sclerosis...
- Genetic factors in pemphigusFrancois Tron
Unité INSERM 519 IFRMP 23, Hopital Charles Nicolle, Faculté Mixte de Médecine et de Pharmacie, 22, boulevard Gambetta, 76183 Rouen Cedex, France
J Autoimmun 24:319-28. 2005..Genome scan studies which require a large number of multiplex families to reach statistical power, should also be considered in the endemic form of pemphigus foliaceus because of the high number of familial cases...
- Treatment of early-stage mycosis fungoides with twice-weekly applications of mechlorethamine and topical corticosteroids: a prospective studyJulie de Quatrebarbes
Department of Dermatology and Pathology, University of Rouen, Rouen, France
Arch Dermatol 141:1117-20. 2005..The decreased frequency of applications provides an advantage to the patient by being easy to use with limited adverse effects...
- [Bullous pemphigoid]Julie de Quatrebarbes
Clinique Dermatologique, Hopital Charles Nicolle, 76000 Rouen
Rev Prat 55:1165-8. 2005..Direct immunofluorescence shows linear IgG and/or C3 deposits along the dermal epidermal junction. In France and in Europe, most patients are now treated using topical steroid therapy (clobetasol propionate)...
- Atypical nodular panniculitisDamien Picard
Department of Dermatology, Rouen University Hospital, 1 rue de Germont, F 76031 Rouen Cedex, France
Int J Infect Dis 15:e289-90. 2011..The present case represents an unusual presentation of indolent suppurative panniculitis caused by P. aeruginosa...
- Prognostic factors in primary cutaneous large B-cell lymphomas: a European multicenter studyF Grange
Department of Dermatology, Hopital Pasteur, Colmar, France
J Clin Oncol 19:3602-10. 2001..This distinction on the basis of site has been debated. Our aim was to identify independent prognostic factors in a large European multicenter series of PCLBCL...
- Combined treatment with low-dose methotrexate and initial short-term superpotent topical steroids in bullous pemphigoid: an open, multicentre, retrospective studyA Du-Thanh
University of Montpellier I, Department of Dermatology, Hopital Saint Eloi, 80 avenue Augustin Fliche, 34295 Montpellier Cedex 5, France
Br J Dermatol 165:1337-43. 2011..Open-label studies on limited series of patients suggested that low-dose methotrexate (MTX) may be useful, permitting long-term maintenance of a clinical remission obtained by initial, short-term STS...
- [Hypopigmented mycosis fungoides]N Cordel
Clinique Dermatologique, CHU Charles Nicolle, Rouen
Ann Dermatol Venereol 132:455-7. 2005..The post-inflammatory depigmentation, frequent in black-skinned subjects, is only an eliminating diagnosis. Its treatment is that of classical Grade I mycosis fungoides: topical mechlorethamine, phototherapy and topical corticosteroids...
- Scleroderma-like cutaneous lesions induced by paclitaxel: a case studyI Kupfer
Dermatology Department, Rouen University-Hospital Charles Nicolle, 1 rue de Germont, 76031 Rouen Cedex, France
J Am Acad Dermatol 48:279-81. 2003..Thus, scleroderma-like syndromes seem to represent a unique cutaneous adverse event caused by taxanes...
- [Study of the clonality of cutaneous and blood lymphocytes during drug-induced hypersensitivity in 6 patients]N Cordel
, Clinique Dermatologique, CHU Rouen, 76031 Rouen, France
Ann Dermatol Venereol 131:1059-61. 2004..Their persistence over several months corresponds to a remnant activation of the immune system that can explain the prolonged and/or recurrent evolution of the drug-induced hypersensitivity syndrome in some patients...
- [IgA necrotic renal glomerular vasculitis in pustular psoriasis]H Lapeyre
Clinique Dermatologique, , CHU de Rouen
Ann Dermatol Venereol 133:472-3. 2006
- [Complications after sentinel lymph node excision in patients with malignant melanoma]E Verdier
Clinique Dermatologique, Hopital Charles Nicolle, Rouen Cedex, France
Ann Dermatol Venereol 134:439-42. 2007..Side-effects occurring after sentinel lymph node excision in malignant melanoma patients have been poorly evaluated to date. The aim of the present study was to assess the side-effects of sentinel lymph node excision in this population...
- [Survey on the activity of hospital departments of dermatology in France]A B Modeste
Clinique Dermatologique, , , CHU de Rouen, France
Ann Dermatol Venereol 129:1266-70. 2002..It also shows the efforts made for the management of patients in out-patient settings...
- Renal chromophobe cell carcinoma and paraneoplastic linear IgA bullous dermatosisC Benoit Corven
Department of Dermatology, Rouen University Hospital-Charles Nicolle, Rouen, France
J Urol 169:270-1. 2003
- B-cell depletion immunotherapy in pemphigus: effects on cellular and humoral immune responsesHugo Mouquet
INSERM, U905, Rouen, France
J Invest Dermatol 128:2859-69. 2008....
- [Pemphigus]Hélène Lapeyre-Liénard
Hopital Charles Nicolle, Clinique Dermatologique, Inserm U 905, centre de référence maladies bulleuses autoimmunes, 76031 Rouen Cedex, France
Presse Med 39:1066-70. 2010..Patients with treatment failure or with contraindications to systemic corticosteroids and/or immunosuppressants may be treated with intravenous immunoglobulins or rituximab, an anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody...
- [Changes in the incidence and mortality rates of malignant melanoma in the Seine-Maritime region over a 20-year period]C Le Blanc
Clinique Dermatologique, CHU de Rouen, 1, rue de Germont, 76031 Rouen Cedex, France Electronic address
Ann Dermatol Venereol 140:97-104. 2013..The aim of this study was to assess changes in the incidence and mortality rates of malignant melanoma (MM) over a 20-year period in a region without a cancer registry...
- A polymorphic variant of the gene coding desmoglein 1, the target autoantigen of pemphigus foliaceus, is associated with the diseaseP Martel
INSERM U519, Institut Fédératif de Recherche Multidisciplinaire sur les Peptides, Faculté de Médecine et H pital Charles Nicolle, Rouen, France
Genes Immun 2:41-3. 2001..015) in Caucasian PF patients (n = 36) than in controls (n = 98). Thus, pemphigus foliaceus constitutes another example of autoimmune disease in which the autoantigen polymorphism contributes to disease susceptibility...
- [Chronic eczematiform eruption in the elderly]C Morin
Clinique Dermatologique, , Rouen, France
Ann Dermatol Venereol 129:19-22. 2002..A case test report is in progress to specify this hypothesis...
- [Cryosurgery: an effective alternative treatment modality for large lentigo maligna]N Cordel
Clinique Dermatologique, CHU Charles Nicolle, 1 rue de Germont, 76031 Rouen Cedex, France
Ann Dermatol Venereol 131:488-9. 2004
- [Stevens-Johnson syndrome due to lymecycline]S Lehembre
Clinique Dermatologique, Hopital Charles Nicolle, CHU de Rouen, 1, rue de Germont, 76031 Rouen Cedex, France
Ann Dermatol Venereol 134:461-3. 2007..Reports of severe drug-induced bullous reactions to tetracyclines are rare. A case of Stevens-Johnson syndrome in a patient treated with lymecycline is reported herein...
- Bcl-2 protein expression is the strongest independent prognostic factor of survival in primary cutaneous large B-cell lymphomasFlorent Grange
Department of Dermatology, Hopital Pasteur, Colmar Cedex, France
Blood 103:3662-8. 2004..0001). A new prognostic classification of primary cutaneous B-cell lymphoma should be based primarily on bcl-2 protein expression rather than the location of skin lesions...
- Proteomic analysis of the autoantibody response following immunization with a single autoantigenHugo Mouquet
INSERM, U519 and IFR23, , Rouen, France
Proteomics 6:4829-37. 2006....
- Usefulness of cutaneous T-cell clonality analysis for the diagnosis of cutaneous T-cell lymphoma in patients with erythrodermaNadege Cordel
Department of Dermatology, INSERM Unit, Charles Nicolle Hospital, Rouen, France
Arch Pathol Lab Med 129:372-6. 2005..CONCLUSION: Polymerase chain reaction analysis of cutaneous T-cell clonality could be useful for the diagnosis of CTCL in patients who present with erythroderma...
- [Dyspareunia and SjÃ¶gren's syndrome]S Sellier
Clinique Dermatologique, CHU, Rouen
Ann Dermatol Venereol 133:17-20. 2006..The incidence of the condition was even greater in women with functional conditions evocative of dry syndrome. Women presenting dyspareunia with no clearly related clinical causes should thus be carefully assessed for dry syndrome...
- Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the combination of bullous pemphigoid antigens 1 and 2 in the diagnosis of bullous pemphigoidAude Roussel
Department of Dermatology, Rouen University Hospital, University of Rouen, France
Arch Dermatol 147:293-8. 2011..To assess the usefulness of enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) assessment of the combination of bullous pemphigoid antigen 1 (BPAG1) and BPAG2 in the diagnosis of bullous pemphigoid (BP)...
- [Photodermatosis induced by hydroxychloroquine: 4 cases]I Métayer
Clinique Dermatologique, Hôpital Charles Nicole, 1, rue de Germont, 76031 Rouen Cedex
Ann Dermatol Venereol 128:729-31. 2001..Hydroxychloroquine is an antimalarial drug often used in dermatology for its photo-protective effects. Four cases of photodermatosis induced by hydroxychloroquine are reported...
- Drug reaction with eosinophilia and systemic symptoms (DRESS): a multiorgan antiviral T cell responseDamien Picard
INSERM U905, Rouen University Hospital, Rouen 76000, France
Sci Transl Med 2:46ra62. 2010..Thus, cutaneous and visceral symptoms of DRESS are mediated by activated CD8+ T lymphocytes, which are largely directed against herpes viruses such as EBV...
- Immunogenetics of pemphigus: an updateFrancois Tron
Faculté de Médicine et de Pharmacie, INSERM U519, Universite de Rouen, Rouen, France
Autoimmunity 39:531-9. 2006....
- Primary cutaneous diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, leg type: clinicopathologic features and prognostic analysis in 60 casesFlorent Grange
Department of Dermatology, Hopital Robert Debre, avenue du Général Koenig, Reims 51100, France
Arch Dermatol 143:1144-50. 2007....
- Paraneoplastic pemphigus is associated with the DRB1*03 allelePhilippe Martel
INSERM U519 IFR 23, Rouen, France
J Autoimmun 20:91-5. 2003..Therefore, the HLA-genetic background of PNP differs from that of other types of pemphigus, which suggests that distinct mechanism(s) initiate(s) the immunological response in this form of pemphigus...
- Neurological disorders in patients with bullous pemphigoidNadege Cordel
Department of Dermatology, Pointe à Pitre University Hospital, Pointe a Pitre, Guadeloupe, Pointe A Pitre cedex, France
Dermatology 215:187-91. 2007..Unexpected cases of bullous pemphigoid (BP) have been reported in adult patients with various neurological disorders suggesting a possible relationship between these diseases...
- Treatment of bullous pemphigoidJuliette Fontaine
, , , France
J Dermatol 30:83-90. 2003..New strategies for BP should include topical clobetasol propionate as the first line treatment and consider adjuvant therapy only in the very rare cases that are either resistant to or intolerant of this treatment...
- Rituximab for pemphigus vulgarisPascal Joly
N Engl J Med 356:521; author reply 521-2. 2007
- A truncated alternative spliced isoform of human desmoglein 1 contains a specific T cell epitope binding to the pemphigus foliaceus-associated HLA class II DRbeta1*0102 moleculeHugo Mouquet
Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, Unité 519, Faculte de Medecine et de Pharmacie, 22 Boulevard Gambetta, 76183 Rouen Cedex 1, France
J Immunol 177:6517-26. 2006..These data provide an illustration of an autoantigen encoded by alternative spliced transcript that may participate in the pathogenesis of the disease by bearing PF-associated HLA class II restricted-epitope...
- Detection and characterization of anti-envoplakin linker autoantibodies in paraneoplastic pemphigus using specific bead-based assayHugo Mouquet
INSERM, U905, Institut Fédératif de Recherche 23, Rouen, F 76183 France
Clin Immunol 129:304-12. 2008..Thus, anti-rENV-L antibodies constitute a useful diagnostic marker of PNP and our bead-based assay, notably combined with other epidermal autoantigens, a useful tool to diagnose PNP...
- The contribution of large genomic deletions at the CDKN2A locus to the burden of familial melanomaF Lesueur
Groupe Mélanome, Institut Gustave Roussy, FRE2939 CNRS Université Paris Sud, Villejuif, France
Br J Cancer 99:364-70. 2008..1% of total mutations in this series (1 of 48), confirming that they explain a very small proportion of CMM susceptibility. In addition, we excluded a new gene on 9p21, KLHL9, as being a major CMM gene...
- Incidence of bullous pemphigoid and pemphigus vulgarisPascal Joly
BMJ 337:a209. 2008
- Consensus statement on definitions of disease, end points, and therapeutic response for pemphigusDedee F Murrell
Department of Dermatology at St George Hospital, University of NSW, Sydney, Australia
J Am Acad Dermatol 58:1043-6. 2008..These should assist in development of consistent reporting of outcomes in future studies...
- [Clear cell dermatofibroma: a case report with cytogenetic study]Céline Riopel
Service d Anatomie Pathologique, Hopital Charles Nicolle, CHU de Rouen
Ann Pathol 24:440-5; quiz 393. 2004..This observation is the first case-report of this entity, to our knowledge, showing a cytogenetic abnormality...
- Response to: mortality rate of bullous pemphigoid in a US medical centerPascal Joly
J Invest Dermatol 124:664-5. 2005