Affiliation: Rouen University Hospital
- Results of 24-h manometric recording of colonic motor activity with endoluminal instillation of bisacodyl in patients with severe chronic slow transit constipationS Herve
Digestive Tract Research Group ADEN EA3234 IFRMP23, Rouen University Hospital, Rouen, France
Neurogastroenterol Motil 16:397-402. 2004....
- Acute hepatitis due to buprenorphine administrationSophie Herve
Digestive Tract Research Group ADEN EA3234 IFRMP23, Rouen University Hospital, France
Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 16:1033-7. 2004..Hepatotoxicity is poorly documented, since only few cases of hepatic injury have been reported...
- Irritable bowel syndrome is more frequent in patients hospitalized for ischaemic colitis: results of a case-control studyS Herve
Département d hépatogastroentérologie, Rouen University Hospital, Rouen, France
Neurogastroenterol Motil 21:1170-e102. 2009..The risk of IBS was 7.5 times higher in cases than in controls (P = 0.002); CI 95%: (1.72-32.80). This case-control study shows that IBS is more frequent in IC patients than in controls...
- Acute esophageal necrosis: a 1-year prospective studyEmmanuel Ben Soussan
Digestive Tract Research Group and Department of Pathology, Rouen University Hospital, Rouen Cedex, France
Gastrointest Endosc 56:213-7. 2002..A prospective 1-year study was conducted to assess the frequency, clinical spectrum, histologic description, and follow-up of acute esophageal necrosis unrelated to ingestion of caustic or corrosive agents...
- Changes in characteristics and outcome of acute upper gastrointestinal haemorrhage: a comparison of epidemiology and practices between 1996 and 2000 in a multicentre French studyFrederic Di Fiore
Department of Hepatogastroenterology, Rouen University Hospital, Rouen, France
Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 17:641-7. 2005..To evaluate the main changes in characteristics, practices and outcome between 1996 and 2000 in patients admitted for an acute upper gastrointestinal haemorrhage (AUGIH)...
- Gastric tone variations during gastric infusion of fiber-supplemented formulasGuillaume Savoye
The Digestive Tract Research Group, Rouen University Hospital, France
J Gastroenterol Hepatol 20:409-14. 2005..The objective of this study was to assess variations of fundic tone and their relation to antroduodenal motility before, during and after nasogastric feeding supplemented or not with fibers...