Affiliation: Rouen University Hospital
- Residents in tutored practice exchange groups have better medical reasoning as measured by the script concordance test: A pilot studyVincent Compère
Department of Anaesthesiology and Intensive Care, Rouen University Hospital, Rouen, France Laboratory of Neuronal and Neuroendocrine Communication and Differentiation DC2N, EA4310, U982 Inserm, Federative Institute of Multidisciplinary Research on Neuropeptides 23 IFRMP 23, University of Rouen, Place Emile Blondel, Mont Saint Aignan, France Electronic address
Anaesth Crit Care Pain Med 34:17-21. 2015..Changes in clinical reasoning were measured by script concordance tests (SCT)...
- Major complications after 400 continuous popliteal sciatic nerve blocks for post-operative analgesiaV Compère
Department of Anaesthetics and Intensive Care, Rouen University Hospital, Rouen, France
Acta Anaesthesiol Scand 53:339-45. 2009....
- Bacterial colonization after tunneling in 402 perineural catheters: a prospective studyVincent Compère
Department of Anesthesia and Intensive Care, Rouen University Hospital, 1 rue de Germont, 76031 Rouen, France
Anesth Analg 108:1326-30. 2009..We evaluated the incidence of bacterial colonization in adult patients with tunnelized perineural nerve catheters...
- Contribution of the anatomy laboratory to the practical training of residents in regional anesthesiaNadège Demars
Department of Anesthesia and Intensive Care, Rouen University Hospital, 1 rue de Germont, Rouen, France
Surg Radiol Anat 32:69-73. 2010..This work aimed at assessing the impact of this educational tool on the rates of success of the main blocks the resident in anesthesia achieved during their training...
- The risk of pulmonary aspiration in patients after weight loss due to bariatric surgeryJerome Jean
Rouen University Hospital, Department of Anesthetics and Intensive Care, University of Rouen, 1 rue de Germont, 76031 Rouen, France
Anesth Analg 107:1257-9. 2008..We conducted a study including patients with gastric banding or gastroplasty who previously underwent plastic or functional surgery to assess the risk of pulmonary aspiration...
- Cardiac arrest from local anesthetic toxicity after a field block and transversus abdominis plane block: a consequence of miscommunication between the anesthesiologist and surgeonVincent Scherrer
From the Departments of Anesthetics and Intensive Care and Obstetrics and Gynecology Surgery, Rouen University Hospital, Rouen, France
A A Case Rep 1:75-6. 2013..An infusion of 20% lipid emulsion was successful in converting the ventricular arrhythmia to a sinus rhythm. This overdose could have been avoided with better communication between anesthesiologist and surgeon. ..