Affiliation: Rouen University Hospital
- Screening for primary creatine deficiencies in French patients with unexplained neurological symptomsDavid Cheillan
Hospices Civils de Lyon, Service Maladies Héréditaires du Métabolisme et Dépistage Néonatal, Groupement Hospitalier, Bron, France
Orphanet J Rare Dis 7:96. 2012....
- [Biological diagnosis of lysosomal diseases]S Bekri
Laboratoire de Biochimie Medicale, CHU de Rouen, Hopital Charles Nicolle
Ann Biol Clin (Paris) 64:592-600. 2006
- The role of ceramide trihexoside (globotriaosylceramide) in the diagnosis and follow-up of the efficacy of treatment of Fabry disease: a review of the literatureSoumeya Bekri
Department of Biochemistry, Hopital Charles Nicolle, 1 rue de Germont, 76031 Rouen Cedex, France
Cardiovasc Hematol Agents Med Chem 4:289-97. 2006..The use of CTH measurement in Fabry disease should be re-evaluated in light of recent published data...
- Increased adipose tissue expression of hepcidin in severe obesity is independent from diabetes and NASHSoumeya Bekri
Laboratoire d Hépato Gastroentérologie, EA1186, Faculté Médecine de Nice, Nice, France
Gastroenterology 131:788-96. 2006..We have investigated the possible involvement of hepcidin in massive obesity, a state of chronic low-grade inflammation. Three groups of severely obese patients with or without diabetes or nonalcoholic steatohepatitis were investigated...
- The inflammatory C-reactive protein is increased in both liver and adipose tissue in severely obese patients independently from metabolic syndrome, Type 2 diabetes, and NASHRodolphe Anty
INSERM U 568, Nice, France
Am J Gastroenterol 101:1824-33. 2006..Its clinical usefulness in the diagnosis of NASH was evaluated in severely obese patients without or with MS, diabetes, and NASH and the potential roles of the liver and of the adipose tissue in CRP production were characterized...
- Fabry disease in patients with end-stage renal failure: the potential benefits of screeningSoumeya Bekri
Department of Biochemistry, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Nice, Nice, France
Nephron Clin Pract 101:c33-8. 2005....
- Bariatric surgery can correct iron depletion in morbidly obese women: a link with chronic inflammationRodolphe Anty
INSERM, U568, Nice, 06107, France
Obes Surg 18:709-14. 2008..The aim of the present study was to investigate the relationship between iron status and markers of inflammation in morbidly obese women and the effect of bariatric surgery...
- [Fabry disease: proposed guidelines from a French expert group for its diagnosis, treatment and follow-up]Olivier Lidove
Service de Medecine Interne, Hopital Bichat, Paris
Presse Med 36:1084-97. 2007..After a proband is identified, a genealogical tree should be used to identify other affected members of the family...
- [Fabry's disease in 2006: new treatment needs evaluation]Olivier Lidove
Presse Med 35:933-5. 2006
- [Fabry's disease: role of screening in populations at risk, in the image of chronic hemodialyzed patients]Soumeya Bekri
Service de Biochimie, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Nice, France
Rev Med Suisse Romande 124:677-8. 2004
- A promoter mutation in the erythroid-specific 5-aminolevulinate synthase (ALAS2) gene causes X-linked sideroblastic anemiaSoumeya Bekri
Department of Human Genetics, Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA
Blood 102:698-704. 2003..The dramatic decreases in reporter activity and mRNA level suggest that the region of the mutation may bind a novel and important erythroid regulatory element...