- Can we justify not doing liver perfusion imaging in 2013?M Ronot
Service de Radiologie, Hopital Beaujon, 100, boulevard du General Leclerc, 92110 Clichy, France Université Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité, INSERM U773, Centre de recherche Biomedicale Bichat Beaujon, CRB3, Paris, France Electronic address
Diagn Interv Imaging 94:1323-36. 2013..Work is needed to standardize acquisition and modeling methods to allow wider use of results and more widespread use of the technique. ..
- MR findings of steatotic focal nodular hyperplasia and comparison with other fatty tumoursMaxime Ronot
Department of Radiology, University Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité, University Hospitals Paris Nord Val de Seine, Beaujon, 100 Bd general Leclerc, 92118 Clichy, Hauts de Seine, France
Eur Radiol 23:914-23. 2013..To correlate MR findings with pathology in steatotic FNHs and to compare the MR findings with those of other fatty tumours developed on noncirrhotic liver in a consecutive series of resected lesions...
- Liver fibrosis in chronic hepatitis C virus infection: differentiating minimal from intermediate fibrosis with perfusion CTMaxime Ronot
Unit for Training and Research in Medicine, Universite Paris 7 Denis Diderot, Paris, France
Radiology 256:135-42. 2010..To prospectively assess the utility of perfusion computed tomography (CT) for differentiating minimal from intermediate fibrosis in treatment-naïve patients with chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection...
- Hepatocellular adenomas: accuracy of magnetic resonance imaging and liver biopsy in subtype classificationMaxime Ronot
Department of Radiology, Hôpital Beaujon Clichy, France INSERM U773, Centre de recherche Biomedicale Bichat Beaujon, Paris, France
Hepatology 53:1182-91. 2011..Agreement between MRI findings and routine histological analysis was observed in 74.5%, leading to a likelihood ratio of subtype diagnosis higher than 20...
- Neither preoperative computed tomography nor intra-operative examination can predict metastatic lymph node in the hepatic pedicle in patients with colorectal liver metastasisCédric Rau
Department of HPB Surgery, Beaujon Hospital, Clichy, France
Ann Surg Oncol 19:163-8. 2012..Efficiency of preoperative computed tomography (CT) and intraoperative examination for the diagnosis of metastatic LN of hepatic pedicle is prospectively evaluated...
- Telangiectatic adenoma: an entity associated with increased body mass index and inflammationValerie Paradis
Service d Anatomie Pathologique, Hopital Beaujon, Clichy, France
Hepatology 46:140-6. 2007..Serum biomarkers of inflammation were increased in 90% of patients (19 of 22). After surgical resection, inflammatory marker levels returned to normal values in all patients tested...
- Case 200: Gastric enterochromaffinlike cell tumors in a patient with type 1 multiple endocrine neoplasiaDiane Piver
From the Departments of Radiology D P, M R, V V, Pathology N G, and Pancreatology O H, Hopital Beaujon, 100 bd du Général Leclerc, 92118 Clichy, France and INSERM U773, Centre de recherche Biomedicale Bichat Beaujon, CRB3, Paris, France M R, V V
Radiology 269:940-4. 2013..No oral contrast medium was administered. After preliminary unenhanced abdominal scanning, arterial and portal venous phase acquisitions were obtained 45 and 80 seconds after initiation of contrast medium injection. ..
- Complete regression of locally advanced hepatocellular carcinoma induced by sorafenib allowing curative resectionSabine Irtan
Department of HBP Surgery, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, University of Paris, Paris, France
Liver Int 31:740-3. 2011..These first two cases of complete tumour necrosis after sorafenib treatment allow us to reconsider surgical treatment in patients with unresectable HCC responding to this medical treatment...
- Diffusion-weighted and T2-weighted MR imaging for colorectal liver metastases detection in a rat model at 7 T: a comparative study using histological examination as referenceMathilde Wagner
Laboratory of Physiological and Molecular Imaging of the Abdomen IPMA and Department of Radiology, University Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité, INSERM UMR 773, University Hospitals Paris Nord Val de Seine, Beaujon, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, 100 Boulevard du General Leclerc, 92118, Clichy Cedex, France
Eur Radiol 23:2156-64. 2013..To compare diffusion-weighted (DW) and T2-weighted MR imaging in detecting colorectal liver metastases in a rat model, using histological examination as a reference method...
- Imaging response in neuroendocrine tumors treated with targeted therapies: the experience of sunitinibSandrine Faivre
Department of Medical Oncology, Beaujon University Hospital AP HP Paris 7 Diderot, Clichy, France
Target Oncol 7:127-33. 2012....
- High-b-value diffusion-weighted MR imaging of benign hepatocellular lesions: quantitative and qualitative analysisFrancesco Agnello
Department of Radiology, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, APHP, Hopital Beaujon, 100 bd du Général Leclerc, 92110 Clichy, France
Radiology 262:511-9. 2012....
- Intratumoral gas in hepatocellular carcinoma following transarterial chemoembolization: associated factors and clinical impactDamien Bisseret
Department of Radiology, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, University Paris Diderot, Sorbonne Paris Cité, University Hospitals Paris Nord Val de Seine, Hopital Beaujon, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, 100 Boulevard du General Leclerc, 92118 Clichy, France
J Vasc Interv Radiol 24:1623-31. 2013..To determine the frequency and factors associated with the presence of intratumoral gas-containing areas in hepatocellular carcinoma (HCC) on computed tomography (CT) scans obtained 4-6 weeks after transarterial chemoembolization...
- Lemmel's syndrome as a rare cause of obstructive jaundiceJérémy Rouet
Department of Hepato pancreato biliary Surgery, Pôle des Maladies de l Appareil Digestif, AP HP, Beaujon Hospital, Clichy, France
Clin Res Hepatol Gastroenterol 36:628-31. 2012..Endoscopic sphincterotomy associated with percutaneous abscess drainage released patient from all symptoms. Lemmel's syndrome as a rare cause of obstructive jaundice should be known in order to avoid mismanagement and therapeutic delay...
- Effects of a multimodal management strategy for acute mesenteric ischemia on survival and intestinal failureOlivier Corcos
Department of Gastroenterology, Inflammatory Bowel Diseases, Nutritional Support and Intestinal Transplantation, Beaujon hospital Clichy, Paris VII University, Clichy, France
Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol 11:158-65.e2. 2013..We performed a prospective study to assess a multidisciplinary and multimodal management approach, focused on intestinal viability...