Yves M Rolland
- Reliability of the 400-m usual-pace walk test as an assessment of mobility limitation in older adultsYves M Rolland
Sticht Center on Aging, Section on Gerontology and Geriatric Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Winston Salem, North Carolina, USA
J Am Geriatr Soc 52:972-6. 2004..To assess the test-retest reliability of the 400-m usual-pace walk test (400-MWT), and to determine whether the 4-m walk test predicts inability to walk 400 m...
- Physical performance measures as predictors of mortality in a cohort of community-dwelling older French womenYves Rolland
Service de Medecine Interne et de Gerontologie Clinique, Hopital La Grave Casselardit, 31300, Toulouse, France
Eur J Epidemiol 21:113-22. 2006..Increased risk of death was partly explained by baseline health status and was absent in the healthiest elderly...
- Leptin and adiponectin levels in middle-aged postmenopausal women: associations with lifestyle habits, hormones, and inflammatory markers--a cross-sectional studyYves M Rolland
Geriatric Research, Education and Clinical Center, St Louis VA Medical Center, Saint Louis, MO 63104, USA
Metabolism 55:1630-6. 2006..Moreover, adiponectin level may be modulated by alcohol intake...
- Exercise program for nursing home residents with Alzheimer's disease: a 1-year randomized, controlled trialYves Rolland
Internal Medicine Service and Gerontology Clinic, Hopital La Grave Casselardit, Toulouse, France
J Am Geriatr Soc 55:158-65. 2007....
- Wandering behavior and Alzheimer disease. The REAL.FR prospective studyYves Rolland
Service de Medecine Interne et de Gerontologie Clinique, Pavillon Junot, Hopital La Grave Casselardit, 170 avenue de Casselardit, Toulouse, France
Alzheimer Dis Assoc Disord 21:31-8. 2007..Risk for undernutrition and death are not increased in wanderers. Their higher risk of ADL disabilities and institutionalization are partly explained by their baseline characteristics...
- Loss of appendicular muscle mass and loss of muscle strength in young postmenopausal womenYves M Rolland
Geriatric Research, Education and Clinical Center, St Louis VA Medical Center, St Louis, MO 63104, USA
J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci 62:330-5. 2007..1 +/- 4.3 years) in a 24-36-month prospective study...
- Frailty: toward a clinical definitionGabor Abellan van Kan
J Am Med Dir Assoc 9:71-2. 2008