- Genomic diversity of Campylobacter coli and Campylobacter jejuni isolates recovered from free-range broiler farms and comparison with isolates of various originsK Rivoal
Unité Hygiène et Qualité des Produits Avicoles et Porcins, Agence Française de Sécurité des Aliments, BP 53, F 22 440 Ploufragan, France
Appl Environ Microbiol 71:6216-27. 2005..A study of the effect of sanitary barriers showed that the chickens stayed Campylobacter spp. free until they had access to the open area. They were then rapidly colonized by the Campylobacter strains isolated from the soil...
- Use of pulsed-field gel electrophoresis to characterize the heterogeneity and clonality of Salmonella serotype Enteritidis, Typhimurium and Infantis isolates obtained from whole liquid eggsKatell Rivoal
Agence Francaise de Securite Sanitaire des Aliments, BP 53, F 22 440 Ploufragan, France
Int J Food Microbiol 129:180-6. 2009..Infantis. In this study, molecular typing demonstrated that, although certain clusters were common to all three companies, specific clusters, notably of S. Enteritidis were present at each plant...
- Detection of Listeria monocytogenes in raw and pasteurized liquid whole eggs and characterization by PFGEKatell Rivoal
AFSSA, French Food Safety Agency, Ploufragan, France
Int J Food Microbiol 138:56-62. 2010..The genotypes seem to be specific to each manufacturer. No cluster of L. monocytogenes was found to recur in the different plants over successive seasons...
- Detection of Listeria spp. in liquid egg products and in the egg breaking plants environment and tracking of Listeria monocytogenes by PFGEKatell Rivoal
Anses, French Agency for Food, Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety, Ploufragan Plouzane Laboratory, BP 53, 22 440 Ploufragan, France
Int J Food Microbiol 166:109-16. 2013..The study of cleaning and disinfection methods in these plants as well as the recurring bacteria's resistance to disinfectants could provide answers to the egg product industry. ..
- Epidemiological analysis of Salmonella enterica ssp. enterica serovars Hadar, Brancaster and Enteritidis from humans and broiler chickens in Senegal using pulsed-field gel electrophoresis and antibiotic susceptibilityE Cardinale
Programme Productions Animales, CIRAD EMVT, Montpellier Cedex, France
J Appl Microbiol 99:968-77. 2005..Our objective was to analyse the pulsed-field gel electrophoresis (PFGE) and antibioresistance patterns of strains belonging to these serovars and to assess the significance of broiler-chicken meat as a source of human infection...
- Genetic characterization and antibiotic resistance of Campylobacter spp. isolated from poultry and humans in SenegalE Cardinale
Programme Productions Animales, CIRAD EMVT, Campus International de Baillarguet, Montpellier Cedex 5, France
J Appl Microbiol 100:209-17. 2006..The main objectives of this study were to investigate the diversity of Campylobacter genotypes circulating in Senegal and to determine the frequency of antibiotic resistance...