- Internet uses for health information seeking: A literature reviewE Renahy
INSERM U 707, équipe de recherche sur les déterminants sociaux de la santé et du recours aux soins, 75012 Paris
Rev Epidemiol Sante Publique 54:263-75. 2006..With the widespread dissemination of the Internet throughout the world of health, it would be relevant to report on current knowledge about health information search on the Internet from the consumers' standpoint...
- Health information seeking on the Internet: a double divide? Results from a representative survey in the Paris metropolitan area, France, 2005-2006Emilie Renahy
INSERM, U707, Research Team on the Social Determinants of Health and Healthcare, Paris, F 75012, France
BMC Public Health 8:69. 2008..The objective of this study was to assess the determinants involved in: 1) having or not having Internet access; and 2) using or not using the Internet to obtain health information...
- [Internet and health: lessons learned from the French national survey on households living conditions in 2005]E Renahy
INSERM, U707, équipe de recherche sur les déterminants sociaux de la santé et du recours aux soins, 75012 Paris, France
Rev Epidemiol Sante Publique 56:117-25. 2008..The objective of this study was to assess the determinants involved in Internet access and then in Internet use for health information seeking...
- Determinants of the frequency of online health information seeking: results of a web-based survey conducted in France in 2007Emilie Renahy
INSERM, U707, Research Team on the Social Determinants of Health and Healthcare, site Saint Antoine, 27 rue Chaligny, 75012 Paris, France
Inform Health Soc Care 35:25-39. 2010....
- Use of the internet as a health information resource among French young adults: results from a nationally representative surveyFrançois Beck
Institut National de Prévention et d Education pour la Santé INPES, Paris, France
J Med Internet Res 16:e128. 2014..It is fundamental to assess behaviors and attitudes of young people looking for online health-related information and their level of trust in such information...
- Family social environment in childhood and self-rated health in young adulthoodChristelle Roustit
INSERM, U707, Research Group on the Social Determinants of Health and Healthcare, Paris 75012, France
BMC Public Health 11:949. 2011....
- Biomechanical strains and low back disorders: quantifying the effects of the number of years of exposure on various types of painS Plouvier
INSERM, U 687 Hopital National Saint Maurice, 14 rue de val d Osne, 94410 Saint Maurice, France
Occup Environ Med 65:268-74. 2008..To assess the effects of duration of exposure to biomechanical strains on various types of low back pain (LBP)...