M A Quera Salva
- Mood disorders, circadian rhythms, melatonin and melatonin agonistsM A Quera Salva
Sleep Unit, Physiology Department, Hopital Raymond Poincare, 104 boulevard Raymond Poincaré, 92380 Garches, France
J Cent Nerv Syst Dis 4:15-26. 2012..A novel antidepressant, agomelatine, combines 5HT2c antagonist and melatonin agonist action, and has shown promise in both acute treatment of MDD and in preventing relapse...
- Sleep disorders, sleepiness, and near-miss accidents among long-distance highway drivers in the summertimeMaria Antonia Quera Salva
AP HP, Hopital Raymond Poincare, Unite du Sommeil, 92380 Garches, France Electronic address
Sleep Med 15:23-6. 2014..We aimed to investigate sleepiness, sleep hygiene, sleep disorders, and driving risk among highway drivers...
- Circadian rhythms, melatonin and depressionM A Quera Salva
AP HP Hôpital Raymond Poincaré, Physiology Department, 92380 Garches, Versailles St Quentin en Yvelines University, France
Curr Pharm Des 17:1459-70. 2011..In summary, antidepressants with intrinsic chronobiotic properties offer a novel approach to treatment of depression...
- Comparison of agomelatine and escitalopram on nighttime sleep and daytime condition and efficacy in major depressive disorder patientsMaria Antonia Quera-Salva
AP HP Sleep Unit, Department of Physiology, Raymond Poincare Hospital, Garches, France
Int Clin Psychopharmacol 26:252-62. 2011..Both treatments were well tolerated. This study showed that the clinical effects of agomelatine on sleep and wake parameters are different from that of escitalopram...
- Effect of sleeping alone on sleep quality in female bed partners of snorersM Blumen
Sleep Unit, Physiology and Functional Testing, AP HP, Raymond Poincaré Teaching Hospital, 104 boulevard Raymond Poincaré, 92380 Garches, France
Eur Respir J 34:1127-31. 2009..Some females had unrecognised snoring. However, our data do not suggest that objective sleep quality improves substantially in the female nonsnoring partner when she sleeps alone for one night...
- Utility of actigraphy in the diagnosis of obstructive sleep apneaM Elbaz
Department of Physiology and Centre d Innovations Thechnologiques, Raymond Poincaré Teaching Hospital, Paris West University, Garches, France
Sleep 25:527-31. 2002..To determine whether adding actimetry to simplified polygraphy (respiratory-parameter monitoring without neurophysiologic variable recording) improves apnea-hypopnea index (AHI) evaluation as compared to simplified polygraphy alone...
- Effect of intrathecal baclofen on sleep and respiratory function in patients with spasticityD Bensmail
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Department, AP HP, Hopital Raymond Poincare, Université Versailles Saint Quentin, Garches, France
Neurology 67:1432-6. 2006..To prospectively evaluate the effect of pump-infused intrathecal baclofen infusion (ITB) in therapeutic doses on sleep quality and on daytime and nighttime respiratory function in patients with severe spasticity...