Maria Antonia Quera-Salva
- Sleep disorders in childhood-onset myotonic dystrophy type 1Maria Antonia Quera Salva
Sleep Unit, Department of Physiology, Raymond Poincare Hospital, 104 boulevard Raymond Poincaré, 92380 Garches, France
Neuromuscul Disord 16:564-70. 2006..In young patients with DM1, complaints of fatigue and/or somnolence should lead to a polysomnography to look for sleep apnea syndrome and/or periodic limb movement, which were present in two-thirds of our population...
- Impact of the novel antidepressant agomelatine on disturbed sleep-wake cycles in depressed patientsMaria Antonia Quera-Salva
Sleep Unit, Raymond Poincare Hospital, Garches, APHP, France
Hum Psychopharmacol 25:222-9. 2010..We review the effects of agomelatine 25/50 mg/day on objective and subjective measures of the sleep-wake cycle in MDD...
- Major depressive disorder, sleep EEG and agomelatine: an open-label studyMaria Antonia Quera Salva
Sleep Unit, Raymond Poincare Hospital, Garches, France
Int J Neuropsychopharmacol 10:691-6. 2007..In conclusion agomelatine improved sleep continuity and quality. It normalized the distribution of SWS sleep and delta power throughout the night...
- Comparison of agomelatine and escitalopram on nighttime sleep and daytime condition and efficacy in major depressive disorder patientsMaria Antonia Quera-Salva
AP HP Sleep Unit, Department of Physiology, Raymond Poincare Hospital, Garches, France
Int Clin Psychopharmacol 26:252-62. 2011..Both treatments were well tolerated. This study showed that the clinical effects of agomelatine on sleep and wake parameters are different from that of escitalopram...
- Sodium oxybate and sleep apnea: a clinical caseSarah Hartley
AP HP Hôpital Raymond Poincaré, Sleep Unit, Physiology Department, Versailles St Quentin en Yvelines University, France
J Clin Sleep Med 7:667-8. 2011..7 on sodium oxybate and AHI 4.8 without treatment. Despite a subjective improvement in vigilance, mean sleep latency on MWT decreased from 21 minutes to 8 minutes on sodium oxybate...
- Non-REM sleep instability in patients with major depressive disorder: subjective improvement and improvement of non-REM sleep instability with treatment (Agomelatine)M Cecilia Lopes
Stanford University Sleep Medicine Program, Sleep Disorders Clinic, Garches, France
Sleep Med 9:33-41. 2007....
- Pilot study assessing the impact of intrathecal baclofen administration mode on sleep-related respiratory parametersDjamel Bensmail
Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, R Poincaré Hospital, AP HP, University of Versailles Saint Quentin, Garches, France
Arch Phys Med Rehabil 93:96-9. 2012..To assess the impact of intrathecal baclofen (ITB) mode of administration on sleep and sleep-related breathing events in severely disabled patients with severe spasticity...
- Nocturnal oximetry and transcutaneous carbon dioxide in home-ventilated neuromuscular patientsJulie Nardi
Services de Physiologie, Explorations Fonctionnelles, Réanimation Médicale et Centre d Investigation Clinique et d Innovation Technologique, Unité 805 Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale, Hopital Raymond Poincare, Universite de Versailles Saint Quentin en Yvelines, Garches, France
Respir Care 57:1425-30. 2012....
- Antidepressant efficacy of agomelatine versus SSRI/SNRI: results from a pooled analysis of head-to-head studies without a placebo controlSiegfried Kasper
Department of Psychiatry and Psychotherapy, Medical University of Vienna, AKH, Austria
Int Clin Psychopharmacol 28:12-9. 2013....
- Modafinil for the treatment of hypersomnia associated with myotonic muscular dystrophy in adults: a multicenter, prospective, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, 4-week trialDavid Orlikowski
Center for Neuromuscular Disease, Intensive Care Unit and Sleep Laboratory and Functional Exploration Department, Raymond Poincare Hospital, Paris Ile de France Ouest, Versailles Saint Quentin University, 92380 Garches, France
Clin Ther 31:1765-73. 2009..Myotonic muscular dystrophy type 1 (MMD1) is the most common form of adult MD, with a mean prevalence of 1 in 8000. Excessive daytime sleepiness (ie, hypersomnia) is a common complication of MMD1...