- Prescribers' attitudes toward elderly breast cancer patients. Discrimination or empathy?Christel Protière
INSERM, U 912 Economic and Social Sciences, Health Systems and Societies SE4S, Marseille, F 13273, France
Crit Rev Oncol Hematol 75:138-50. 2010..Given the multidimensional nature of the care process, patients' preferences should be taken into account in medical decision-making...
- Heterogeneity of cancer patient information-seeking behaviorsChristel Protière
INSERM, UMR 912 Economic and Social Sciences, Health Systems and Societies SE4S, Marseille, France
Med Decis Making 32:362-75. 2012..The authors also explored the relationship between ISB and participation in the medical decision-making process as well as the patients' health state...
- [Reflections about the efficiency criteria for cancer treatments during marketing authorization application]Noémie Jeannin
Aix Marseille Universite, INSERM, Sesstim UMR 912 S, 23, rue Stanislas Torrents, 13006 Marseille, France
Bull Cancer 100:259-69. 2013..Lastly, the necessity to define specific criteria related to clinical cases emerges...
- Eliciting several willingness to pay in a single contingent valuation survey: application to health careStephane Luchini
GREQAM, Marseille, France
Health Econ 12:51-64. 2003....
- BRCA1/2 carriers: their childbearing plans and theoretical intentions about having preimplantation genetic diagnosis and prenatal diagnosisClaire Julian-Reynier
INSERM, U912, Marseille, France
Genet Med 14:527-34. 2012..To assess the impact of BRCA1/2 test results on carriers' reproductive decision-making and the factors determining their theoretical intentions about preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) and prenatal diagnosis (PND)...