- Satisfaction with care in HIV-infected patients treated with long-term follow-up antiretroviral therapy: the role of social vulnerabilityM Preau
LabECD, Nantes University, France
AIDS Care 24:434-43. 2012..More attention should be given to patient satisfaction, especially for socially vulnerable patients, in order to avoid potentially detrimental consequences such as poor adherence to ART...
- Suicide attempts among people living with HIV in FranceM Preau
LabECD, Psychology Department, Nantes University, Nantes, France
AIDS Care 20:917-24. 2008..The results enable the possibility for vulnerable groups to be targeted for specific future interventions in order to prevent attempted suicide...
- [Anhedonia and depressive symptomatology among HIV-infected patients with highly active antiretroviral therapies (ANRS-EN12-VESPA)]M Preau
Laboratoire de psychologie Education, cognition développement, Universite de Nantes, Chemin de la Censive du Tertre, BP 81227, 44312 Nantes cedex 3, France
Encephale 34:385-93. 2008..Depressive symptomatology presents a major challenge in the management of HIV-infection due to its central role in clinical progression...
- Two years after cancer diagnosis, which couples become closer?M Preau
Psychology Department, Nantes University, Nantes, France
Eur J Cancer Care (Engl) 20:380-8. 2011..Comprehensive care and not simply supplying medicines is crucial in order to better manage their experience...
- Prevalence and predictors of deterioration of a trustful patient-provider relationship among HIV-infected persons treated with antiretroviral therapyMarie Preau
Laboratory of Psychology, Laboratoire Education Cognition et Développement, Nantes University, Nantes, France
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr 47:467-71. 2008..We studied the evolution of the patient-provider relationship (PPR) in HIV-infected patients who reported trustful relationships at highly active antiretroviral therapy (HAART) treatment initiation...