Marie France Poirier
- Prevalence of smoking in psychiatric patientsMarie France Poirier
Service hospitalo universitaire de santé mentale et de thérapeutique, Hĵpital Sainte Anne, Faculte Cochin Port Royal, Universite Paris V, France
Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 26:529-37. 2002..Nicotine abuse in psychiatric patients, and especially in schizophrenic patients, could support the hypothesis that smoking is consistent with self-medication...
- Clinical profile of responders to buprenorphine as a substitution treatment in heroin addicts: results of a multicenter study of 73 patientsMarie France Poirier
Service hospitalo universitaire de santé mentale et de thérapeutique, Hopital Sainte Anne, Faculte Cochin Port Royal, Universite Paris V, Paris, France
Prog Neuropsychopharmacol Biol Psychiatry 28:267-72. 2004..Only the MMPI D subscale was a psychological pattern correlated to a good response to substitution treatment. These findings are important to consider when making the decision to prescribe HDB substitution treatment in opiate addiction...
- Cognitive dysfunctions in medicated and unmedicated patients with recent-onset schizophreniaClaire Daban
E0117 INSERM Paris V and Service Hospitalo Universitaire, Hopital Sainte Anne, 7 rue Cabanis, 75014 Paris, France
J Psychiatr Res 39:391-8. 2005..In addition our results suggest that antipsychotics do not have a major effect on these impairments...
- Deficit of inhibition motor control in untreated patients with schizophrenia: further support from visually guided saccade paradigmsMarie Odile Krebs
Universite Paris Descartes, Faculté de Médecine Paris Descartes, Paris, France
Psychiatry Res 179:279-84. 2010..Altogether, these results provide new evidence of reduced prefrontal inhibitory regulation of subcortical and brainstem systems involved in the control of saccades...
- Multicenter double-blind randomized parallel-group clinical trial of efficacy of the combination clomipramine (150 mg/day) plus lithium carbonate (750 mg/day) versus clomipramine (150 mg/day) plus placebo in the treatment of unipolar major depressionDominique Januel
Service Hospitalo Universitaire de Santé Mentale et Thérapeutique, Pr H Lôo et J P Olié, Hopital Sainte Anne, 1, rue Cabanis, Paris Cedex 75674, France
J Affect Disord 76:191-200. 2003..The therapeutic efficacy of adding lithium to an ongoing antidepressant in resistant depression is well known. However there is less data concerning the efficacy of giving lithium and antidepressant concurrently from the start of treatment...
- Correlation between clinical syndromes and neuropsychological tasks in unmedicated patients with recent onset schizophreniaClaire Daban
E0117 INSERM Paris V, Service Hospitalo Universitaire, Hopital Sainte Anne, 7 rue Cabanis, 75014, Paris, France
Psychiatry Res 113:83-92. 2002..Thus, disorganized symptoms, more than any other, appear to be related to the impairment of executive function and WM in recent onset unmedicated patients with schizophrenia...
- Association between the dopamine receptor D4 (DRD4) gene and obsessive-compulsive disorderBruno Millet
INSERM E0117 Paris V, University Department of Psychiatry, Sainte Anne Hospital, Paris, France
Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet 116:55-9. 2003..The results suggest that the 2 allele or a nearby genetic variation could have a protective effect against OCD symptoms...
- Leptin and ghrelin levels in patients with schizophrenia during different antipsychotics treatment: a reviewOthman Sentissi
Hopital Sainte Anne, SHU Psychiatry, CH Sainte Anne, Paris, France
Schizophr Bull 34:1189-99. 2008..Finally, an objective evaluation of feeding behavior during antipsychotic treatment remains to be determined...
- Cerebellum development and schizophrenia: an association study of the human homeogene Engrailed 2David Gourion
INSERM E117, SHU Sainte Anne, 7 rue Cabanis, Paris, France
Psychiatry Res 126:93-8. 2004..We found no significant association of schizophrenia with this bi-nucleotide repeat polymorphism of the EN2 gene...
- Augmentation strategies of clozapine with antipsychotics in the treatment of ultraresistant schizophreniaFaycal Mouaffak
Service hospitalo universitaire de santé mentale et de thérapeutique, Université René Descartes and INSERM E0117, Sainte Anne Hospital, 7 rue Cabanis, 75014 Paris, France
Clin Neuropharmacol 29:28-33. 2006..Among these strategies, the combined use of clozapine with another antipsychotic has been reported for up to 35% of patients receiving clozapine...
- Milnacipran and venlafaxine at flexible doses (up to 200 mg/day) in the outpatient treatment of adults with moderate-to-severe major depressive disorder: a 24-week randomized, double-blind exploratory studyJean Pierre Olie
Service de Santé Mentale et Thérapeutique, Centre Hospitalier Sainte Anne, Paris, France
Neuropsychiatr Dis Treat 6:71-9. 2010..The overall safety/tolerability and efficacy profiles of milnacipran and venlafaxine administered at flexible dosages (up to 200 mg/day) were similar in the long term treatment of adults during episodes of MDD in an outpatient setting...
- Interaction of lithium with 5-HT(1B) receptors in depressed unipolar patients treated with clomipramine and lithium versus clomipramine and placebo: preliminary resultsDominique Januel
Unité de Pharmacologie Neuro Immuno Endocrinienne, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
Psychiatry Res 111:117-24. 2002....
- Effects of atypical neuroleptics on alertness and visual orienting in stabilized schizophrenic patients: a preliminary studyClaire Daban
Paris V and Service Hospitalo Universitaire, Hpital Sainte Anne, 7 rue Cabanis, 75014 Paris, France
Int J Neuropsychopharmacol 7:255-63. 2004..By contrast, an impairment of disengagement was present in those patients. Thus, atypical neuroleptics could have a positive influence on certain but not all attentional domains...
- Polymorphisms TaqI A of the DRD2, BalI of the DRD3, exon III repeat of the DRD4, and 3' UTR VNTR of the DAT: association with childhood ADHD in male African-Caribbean cocaine dependents?Nicolas Ballon
Department of Psychiatry, University Hospital of Fort de France, Fort de France, Martinique, French West Indies
Am J Med Genet B Neuropsychiatr Genet 144:1034-41. 2007..Therefore, our results suggest that the clinical dimensions of childhood ADHD and of impulsivity could be taken into account to homogenize the samples of patients in cocaine association studies...