- Semantic and episodic memory of music are subserved by distinct neural networksHervé Platel
Inserm E 0218 Université de Caen, GIP Cyceron, Laboratoire de Neuropsychologie, CHU Cote de Nacre, Caen, France
Neuroimage 20:244-56. 2003..The findings from this study are discussed in light of the available neuropsychological data obtained in brain-damaged subjects and functional neuroimaging studies...
- Age-related changes in the cerebral substrates of cognitive procedural learningValérie Hubert
Inserm EPHE Universite de Caen Basse Normandie, GIP Cyceron, France
Hum Brain Mapp 30:1374-86. 2009..We assume that this additional activation in the older group during the associative and autonomous phases reflected compensatory processes and the fact that some older subjects failed to fully automate the procedure...
- Morphological brain plasticity induced by musical expertise is accompanied by modulation of functional connectivity at restBaptiste Fauvel
INSERM, U1077, Caen, France Université de Caen Basse Normandie, UMR S1077, Caen, France École Pratique des Hautes Études, UMR S1077, Caen, France Caen University Hospital, U1077, Caen, France
Neuroimage 90:179-88. 2014..We interpreted these findings as the consequence of repeated collaborative use in general networks supporting some of the memory, perceptual-motor and emotional features of musical practice. ..
- Functional neuroimaging of semantic and episodic musical memoryHervé Platel
EMI E 0218 Inserm, Universite de Caen, U F R de Psychologie, Universite de Caen, Esplanade de la Paix, 14032 Caen Cedex, France
Ann N Y Acad Sci 1060:136-47. 2005..We discuss these findings in light of the available neuropsychological data obtained in brain-damaged subjects and functional neuroimaging studies...
- The dynamic network subserving the three phases of cognitive procedural learningValérie Hubert
Inserm EPHE Universite de Caen Basse Normandie, Unité E0218, GIP Cyceron, CHU de Caen, Caen, France
Hum Brain Mapp 28:1415-29. 2007..Lastly, the activation of the cerebellum during the autonomous phase is consistent with the fact that performance in this phase is determined by psychomotor abilities...