J P Lanoix
Affiliation: place Victor-Pauchet
- Risk factors for prolonged treatment of lymph node tuberculosisJ P Lanoix
Department of Infectious Diseases, Amiens University Hospital, Amiens, France
Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 16:373-5. 2012..01), additional sites of TB (P < 0.01) or weight loss (P = 0.04). Factors independently associated with excessively lengthy treatment were HIV co-infection and the presence of other TB foci...
- Assessing urine human papillomavirus polymerase chain reaction testing as a tool for screening anal HPV infection in HIV-positive MSMJean Philippe Lanoix
Department of Infectious Disease, Amiens University Hospital, France
AIDS Patient Care STDS 26:208-13. 2012..However, there was no statistically significant relationship between anal viral load and anal intraepithelial lesions. We conclude that urine-based HPV is a poor predictor of anal HPV infection in HIV-positive MSM...
- Bacterial lung sepsis in patients with febrile neutropeniaJean Philippe Lanoix
Department of Infectious Diseases, Amiens University Medical Center, Amiens, France
Curr Opin Pulm Med 18:175-80. 2012....
- Serum procalcitonin does not differentiate between infection and disease flare in patients with systemic lupus erythematosusJ P Lanoix
Department of Internal Medicine and RECIF Amiens University Hospital, Place Victor Pauchet, 80000 Amiens, France
Lupus 20:125-30. 2011..We conclude that PCT levels were within the normal range in infected and non-infected SLE patients and there was no ability to differentiate SLE patients with or without bacterial infection...
- Neisseria meningitidis serogroup B meningitis relapse after five days of cefotaxime treatment: what went wrong?Jean Philippe Lanoix
Department of Infectious Diseases, University Hospital, Amiens, France
Scand J Infect Dis 43:830-2. 2011..Complement, properdin, and protein electrophoresis were normal. The plausible explanations for this relapse and the implications for other similar cases are discussed...
- Antiretroviral therapy in intensive careJ P Lanoix
Infectious and Tropical Diseases Unit, CHU d Amiens, Place Victor Pauchet, Amiens, France
Med Mal Infect 41:353-8. 2011..Furthermore, stopping ART could be hazardous for some patients. The authors present the most frequent issues raised by ART use in an ICU and how to deal with them...
- Bacterial infection profiles in lung cancer patients with febrile neutropeniaJean Philippe Lanoix
Department of Infectious Diseases, Amiens University Medical Center, France
BMC Infect Dis 11:183. 2011....
- [Lymph node tuberculosis treatment: from recommendations to practice]J P Lanoix
Service de Pathologie Infectieuse et Tropicale, CHU d Amiens, Place Victor Pauchet, 80000 Amiens, France
Med Mal Infect 41:87-91. 2011..Lymph node infection is the most frequent localization of extrapulmonary tuberculosis. However, there is still no consensus on the length of antimicrobial treatment...