- Delayed anemia assessment in patients treated with oral artemisinin derivatives for uncomplicated malaria: a pooled analysis of clinical trials data from MaliIssaka Sagara
Malaria Research and Training Center, Department of Epidemiology of Parasitic Diseases, Faculty of Medicine and Odonto Stomatogy, University of Sciences, Techniques and Technologies of Bamako, BP 1805 Point G Bamako, Mali
Malar J 13:358. 2014..This paper aimed to assess the risk factors associated with delayed anaemia after falciparum malaria treatment with artemisinin-containing drugs in malaria-endemic populations...
- Modelling recurrent events: comparison of statistical models with continuous and discontinuous risk intervals on recurrent malaria episodes dataIssaka Sagara
Malaria Research and Training Center, Department of Epidemiology of Parasitic Diseases, Faculty of Medicine and Odonto Stomatogy, University of Sciences, Techniques and Technologies of Bamako, BP 1805 Point G, Bamako, Mali
Malar J 13:293. 2014..g. in malaria transmission: if subjects are located at zones showing different environmental factors implying different risk exposures...
- Cholera epidemics, war and disasters around Goma and Lake Kivu: an eight-year surveyDidier Bompangue
Direction de la Lutte contre les Maladies, Ministere de la Sante Publique, Kinshasa Gombe, Republique Democratique du Congo
PLoS Negl Trop Dis 3:e436. 2009..These conditions have been suspected to favour emergence and spread of cholera epidemics...
- Dynamics of cholera outbreaks in Great Lakes region of Africa, 1978-2008Didier Bompangue Nkoko
Universite de Franche Comte, Besancon, France
Emerg Infect Dis 17:2026-34. 2011..These links between cholera outbreaks, climate, and lake environments need additional, multidisciplinary study...
- Spatio-temporal analysis of malaria within a transmission season in Bandiagara, MaliDrissa Coulibaly
Department of Epidemiology of Parasitic Diseases, Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry, University of Sciences, Techniques and Technologies of Bamako, Point G, BP 1805, Bamako, Mali
Malar J 12:82. 2013..To assess time and space distribution of malaria disease in Bandiagara, Mali, within a transmission season, data were used from an ongoing malaria incidence study that enrolled 300 participants aged under six years old"...
- Assessment of various parameters to improve MALDI-TOF MS reference spectra libraries constructed for the routine identification of filamentous fungiAnne Cécile Normand
AP HM, Parasitologie Mycologie, CHU Timone, 13005 Marseille, France
BMC Microbiol 13:76. 2013..This study aimed to enhance the MALDI-TOF MS-based identification of filamentous fungi by assessing several architectures of reference spectrum libraries...
- Babesia microti: an unusual travel-related diseaseElodie Poisnel
Service de Medecine Interne, AP HM, Aix Marseille Universite, Marseille Cedex 5, 13385, France
BMC Infect Dis 13:99. 2013..The clinical presentation ranges from an asymptomatic form to a life threatening infection with severe hemolysis. Human babesiosis due to Babesia microti is the most common and is endemic in North America...
- Understanding the cholera epidemic, HaitiRenaud Piarroux
Universite de la Mediterranee, Marseilles, France
Emerg Infect Dis 17:1161-8. 2011..91) along the Artibonite River downstream of Mirebalais (risk ratio 4.60). Our findings strongly suggest that contamination of the Artibonite and 1 of its tributaries downstream from a military camp triggered the epidemic...
- Cholera epidemics in 2010: respective roles of environment, strain changes, and human-driven disseminationR Piarroux
UMR MD3, Aix Marseille Universite, Marseille, France
Clin Microbiol Infect 18:231-8. 2012....