- 'Agranular CD4+ CD56+ hematodermic neoplasm' (blastic NK-cell lymphoma) originates from a population of CD56+ precursor cells related to plasmacytoid monocytesTony Petrella
Centre de Pathologie of Dijon and the Department of Pathology, Dijon University Hospital, France
Am J Surg Pathol 26:852-62. 2002..We therefore propose that oncogenic transformation of NCAM-expressing plasmacytoid monocyte-like cells may lead to "agranular CD4+ CD56+ hematodermic neoplasm."..
- Tumoral aspects of plasmacytoid dendritic cells: what do we know in 2009?Tony Petrella
Centre de Pathologie and Department of Pathology, University Hospital, Dijon, France
Autoimmunity 43:210-4. 2010..To date, two kinds of tumoral conditions are recognized: the so-called PDCs proliferations in patients with myeloid disorders and the blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm. These two entities are exposed and discussed...
- Indolent CD8-positive lymphoid proliferation of the ear: a distinct primary cutaneous T-cell lymphoma?Tony Petrella
Department of Pathology of Dijon s University Hospital and the Centre de Pathologie of Dijon, 2100 Dijon, France
Am J Surg Pathol 31:1887-92. 2007..The apparent striking propensity for the ear suggests that they might represent a specific entity. Further cases are needed to confirm this hypothesis. It is important for such indolent lesions to be known to avoid over treatment...
- [Hematodermic CD4/CD56 neoplasm]Tony Petrella
Centre de Pathologie, 33 rue Nicolas Bornier, BP189, 21005, Dijon Cedex, France
Ann Pathol 24:241-55; quiz 227. 2004..The median time of survival is 14 months irrespective of the treatment given. Conventional chemotherapies used for the treatment of aggressive lymphomas or acute myeloid leukemias are quickly inefficient...
- Blastic NK-cell lymphomas (agranular CD4+CD56+ hematodermic neoplasms): a reviewTony Petrella
Centre de Pathologie, Department of Pathology, Centre Hospitalo-Universitaire, Dijon, France
Am J Clin Pathol 123:662-75. 2005..The major clinical, histopathologic, and phenotypic aspects of the disease and diagnostic criteria and data suggesting a plasmacytoid dendritic cell origin for the tumor cells are provided...
- TCL1 and CLA expression in agranular CD4/CD56 hematodermic neoplasms (blastic NK-cell lymphomas) and leukemia cutisTony Petrella
Centre de Pathologie, Department of Pathology, Centre Hospitalo-Universitaire du Bocage, Dijon, France
Am J Clin Pathol 122:307-13. 2004..These results suggest that TCL1 and CLA are good markers for CD4/CD56 HN tumor cells and add support for a plasmacytoid dendritic cell origin. The high skin tropism of CD4/CD56 HN might be related to the skin-homing property of CLA...
- Alpha-interferon secreting blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cells neoplasm: a case report with histological, molecular genetics and long-term tumor cells culture studiesTony Petrella
Department of Pathology, CHU, Dijon, France
Am J Dermatopathol 34:626-31. 2012..The demonstration of ETV6 gene deletion in this case deserves further investigations as a putative BPDCN marker...
- Histologic and immunohistologic characterization of skin localization of myeloid disorders: a study of 173 casesClaire Bénet
University Hospital Center, Plateau Biology Technology Gerard Mack, Dijon, France
Am J Clin Pathol 135:278-90. 2011....
- Twenty-five years of epidemiological recording on myeloid malignancies: data from the specialized registry of hematologic malignancies of Cote d'Or (Burgundy, France)Marc Maynadie
Registre des Hémopathies Malignes de Côte d Or, EA 4184, Faculte de Medecine, Dijon Cedex, France
Haematologica 96:55-61. 2011....
- Ultimate results of radiation therapy for T1-T2 mycosis fungoides (including reirradiation)Loic Ysebaert
Radiotherapy Department, Centre G F Leclerc, Dijon, France
Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys 58:1128-34. 2004..We report on our experience in the treatment of T1 and T2 mycosis fungoides (MF) with total skin electron beam therapy (TSEBT), with respect to relapse-free rate, overall survival rate, and management of recurrence...
- CD56-positive haematological neoplasms of the skin: a multicentre study of the Cutaneous Lymphoma Project Group of the European Organisation for Research and Treatment of CancerChalid Assaf
Department of Dermatology, Charite, Berlin, Germany
J Clin Pathol 60:981-9. 2007..However, prognostic subsets within the CD56+ group have been difficult to identify due to the lack of uniform clinicopathological and immunophenotypical criteria...
- Skin manifestations in CD4+, CD56+ malignanciesKatell Penven
Department of Dermatology, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire, Avenue Georges Clemenceau, 14033 Caen Cedex, France
Eur J Dermatol 13:161-5. 2003..The presence of CD123 antigen in most of the cases is an argument for a plasmacytoid dendritic cell proliferation and it is also a good marker for primary cutaneous lesions...
- Novel markers of normal and neoplastic human plasmacytoid dendritic cellsTeresa Marafioti
Leukaemia Research Fund Immunodiagnostics Unit, Nuffield Department of Clinical Laboratory Sciences, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford, UK
Blood 111:3778-92. 2008....
- Subcutaneous panniculitis-like T-cell lymphoma: definition, classification, and prognostic factors: an EORTC Cutaneous Lymphoma Group Study of 83 casesRein Willemze
Department of Dermatology, Leiden University Medical Center, The Netherlands
Blood 111:838-45. 2008..SPTL-ABs without associated HPS have an excellent prognosis, and multiagent chemotherapy as first choice of treatment should be questioned...
- [Primary cutaneous lymphomas]Janine Wechsler
Service Anatomie et de Cytologie Pathologiques, ,
Ann Pathol 27:284-309. 2007
- Bcl-2 protein expression is the strongest independent prognostic factor of survival in primary cutaneous large B-cell lymphomasFlorent Grange
Department of Dermatology, Hopital Pasteur, Colmar Cedex, France
Blood 103:3662-8. 2004..0001). A new prognostic classification of primary cutaneous B-cell lymphoma should be based primarily on bcl-2 protein expression rather than the location of skin lesions...
- Primary cutaneous diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, leg type: clinicopathologic features and prognostic analysis in 60 casesFlorent Grange
Department of Dermatology, Hopital Robert Debre, avenue du Général Koenig, Reims 51100, France
Arch Dermatol 143:1144-50. 2007....