Anne Pereira de Vasconcelos
- Forebrain metabolic activation induced by the repetition of audiogenic seizures in Wistar ratsA Pereira de Vasconcelos
INSERM U398, Faculte de Medecine, Strasbourg, France
Brain Res 762:114-20. 1997....
- Age-dependent regulation of seizure activity by nitric oxide in the developing ratA Pereira de Vasconcelos
INSERM 398, Faculte de Medecine, 11 rue Humann, 67085 Strasbourg Cedex, France
Brain Res Dev Brain Res 107:315-9. 1998..At P21, l-Arg improved the outcome of seizures while LNA had no effect. These results demonstrated the age-dependent role of NO in epilepsy...
- Self-sustaining status epilepticus after a brief electrical stimulation of the perforant path: a 2-deoxyglucose studyA Pereira de Vasconcelos
INSERM U 398, Faculte de Medecine, 11 rue Humann, 67085, Strasbourg, France
Brain Res 838:110-8. 1999..Therefore, this new model allowing the development of a well-defined SSSE, appears to be particularly suitable for further studies on the mechanisms involved in status epilepticus...
- Role of nitric oxide in cerebral blood flow changes during kainate seizures in mice: genetic and pharmacological approachesAnne Pereira de Vasconcelos
INSERM U 398, Faculte de Medecine, 67085 Strasbourg Cedex, France
Neurobiol Dis 18:270-81. 2005..Neuronal NO appears to be not involved in the cerebrovascular response within the epileptic focus, but may rather have a role in the maintenance of distant LCBF regulation during seizures...
- Role of endothelial nitric oxide synthase in cerebral blood flow changes during kainate seizures: a genetic approach using knockout miceAnne Pereira de Vasconcelos
INSERM U 398, Faculte de Medecine, 11 rue Humann, 67085 Strasbourg Cedex, France
Neurobiol Dis 23:219-27. 2006..Thus, endothelial NO is the mediator of the cerebrovascular response within the epileptic focus and participates in the maintenance of LCBF in distant areas...
- Local cerebral blood flow during lithium-pilocarpine seizures in the developing and adult rat: role of coupling between blood flow and metabolism in the genesis of neuronal damageAnne Pereira de Vasconcelos
Faculty of Medicine, Institut National de la Sante et de la Recherche Medicale, Strasbourg, France
J Cereb Blood Flow Metab 22:196-205. 2002..Thus, the level of coupling between blood flow supply and metabolism is not involved in seizure-related brain damage in the developing brain, which appears to be resistant to the consequences of such a mismatch...
- Modifications of local cerebral glucose utilization in thalamic structures following injection of a dopaminergic agonist in the nucleus accumbens--involvement in antiepileptic effects?V Riban
Neurobiologie et Neuropharmacologie des Epilepsies Généralisées, INSERM U 398, Faculte de Medecine, F 67085 Strasbourg Cedex, France
Exp Neurol 188:452-60. 2004..Along with data from the literature, our data suggest that this nucleus could participate in the control of the basal ganglia over generalized epileptic seizures...
- Detection of histone acetylation levels in the dorsal hippocampus reveals early tagging on specific residues of H2B and H4 histones in response to learningOlivier Bousiges
Laboratoire de Neurosciences Cognitives et Adaptatives, UMR7364, Universite de Strasbourg CNRS, GDR CNRS 2905, Faculte de Psychologie, Strasbourg, France
PLoS ONE 8:e57816. 2013....
- Epilepsy and neuroprotection: an illustrated reviewAlexis Arzimanoglou
Epilepsy Unit, Child Neurology and Metabolic Diseases Departmentand INSERM E9935, University Hospital Robert Debré, Paris, France
Epileptic Disord 4:173-82. 2002..The review is designed to inform clinicians about the basic issues related to the subject, thus allowing them to follow the ongoing debate and participate with pertinent questions. (Published with video sequences)...