- Phosphoinositides and cellular pathogensBernard Payrastre
INSERM, U1048, Université Toulouse 3, I2MC, Hôpital de Toulouse, BP 84225 Avenue Jean Poulhès, 31432, Toulouse cedex 04, France
Subcell Biochem 59:363-88. 2012....
- Shigella flexneri infection generates the lipid PI5P to alter endocytosis and prevent termination of EGFR signalingDamien Ramel
INSERM, U1048, Université Toulouse 3, I2MC and Hôpital de Toulouse, Avenue Jean Poulhès BP84225, 31432 Toulouse cedex 04, France
Sci Signal 4:ra61. 2011..flexneri to favor survival of host cells...
- A novel mass assay to quantify the bioactive lipid PtdIns3P in various biological samplesGaëtan Chicanne
INSERM, U1048 and Université Toulouse 3, I2MC, Avenue Jean Poulhès BP84225, 31432 Toulouse cedex 04, France
Biochem J 447:17-23. 2012..Using this assay, we show an increase in the mass level of PtdIns3P in mouse and human platelets following stimulation, loss of this lipid in Vps34-deficient yeasts and its relative enrichment in early endosomes isolated from BHK cells...
- Regulation of the DH-PH tandem of guanine nucleotide exchange factor for Rho GTPases by phosphoinositidesJulien Viaud
INSERM, UMR1048, Universite Paul Sabatier, Institut des Maladies Métaboliques et Cardiovasculaires, I2MC, 1 avenue Jean Poulhes, BP 84225, 31432 Toulouse Cedex 4, France
Adv Biol Regul 52:303-14. 2012..This review summarizes data on the regulation of RhoGEFs activity through interaction of the PH-associated DH domain with phosphoinositides which are considered as critical players in the spatial organization of major signaling pathways...
- The nucleophosmin-anaplastic lymphoma kinase oncogene interacts, activates, and uses the kinase PIKfyve to increase invasivenessSophie Dupuis-Coronas
INSERM, U1048, I2MC, Universite Toulouse III Paul Sabatier, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Toulouse, Toulouse Cedex 4, France
J Biol Chem 286:32105-14. 2011..Accordingly, immunofluorescence studies confirm a perturbation of matrix metalloproteinase 9 localization at the cell surface and defect in maturation. Altogether, these results suggest a role for PIKfyve in NPM-ALK-mediated invasion...
- Inherited platelet disorders and oral healthMarie Cecile Valera
INSERM, U1048, Université Toulouse 3, I2MC, Equipe 11, CHU Rangueil, Toulouse, France
J Oral Pathol Med 42:115-24. 2013..In this review, we will discuss the management of patients with inherited platelet disorders in various clinical situations related to dental cares, including surgical intervention...
- Chronic estradiol treatment reduces platelet responses and protects mice from thromboembolism through the hematopoietic estrogen receptor αMarie Cecile Valera
INSERM, U1048 and Université Toulouse 3, I2MC, Toulouse, France
Blood 120:1703-12. 2012..Overall, these data demonstrate a previously unrecognized role for E2 in regulating the platelet proteome and platelet function, and point to new potential antithrombotic and vasculoprotective therapeutic strategies...
- Regulation and roles of PI3Kβ, a major actor in platelet signaling and functionsMarie Pierre Gratacap
INSERM, U563, Universite Toulouse III, Centre de Physiopathologie de Toulouse Purpan, CHU Purpan, Toulouse, France
Adv Enzyme Regul 51:106-16. 2011..The present review summarizes recent data concerning the mechanisms of PI3Kβ regulation and the roles of this PI3K isoform in blood platelet functions and other cell types...