- Circulating tumor cells (CTC) detection: clinical impact and future directionsPatrizia Paterlini-Brechot
INSERM, Unité 807, Paris, F 75730 France
Cancer Lett 253:180-204. 2007..The interest in development and assessment of this noninvasive marker should lead to more effective and better tailored anticancer treatments for individual patients, thus resulting in their improved life expectancy...
- Hepatitis B virus-related insertional mutagenesis occurs frequently in human liver cancers and recurrently targets human telomerase genePatrizia Paterlini-Brechot
INSERM Pasteur Unit 370, Necker Faculty of Medicine, Necker Enfants Malades Hospital, Paris 75015, France
Oncogene 22:3911-6. 2003..Thus, HBV frequently targets cellular genes involved in cell signalling and some of them may be preferential targets of the viral integration...
- SERCA1 truncated proteins unable to pump calcium reduce the endoplasmic reticulum calcium concentration and induce apoptosisM Chami
The French Institute of Health and Medical Research Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale INSERM Pasteur U370 Necker Faculty Institute of Medicine, 75015 Paris, France
J Cell Biol 153:1301-14. 2001..These data reveal a further mechanism modulating Ca(2+) accumulation into the ER of nonmuscle cells and highlight the relevance of S1T proteins to the control of apoptosis...
- Circulating tumorous cells in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma. Clinical impact and future directionsP Paterlini-Brechot
Unité INSERM 370, Institut Necker Pasteur, Paris, France
Semin Cancer Biol 10:241-9. 2000..They allow immunomorphological and molecular characterization of individual tumor cells. Based on these new results, new therapeutic approaches of metastases should be developed in the near future...
- [Non invasive prenatal diagnosis of trisomy 21: dream or reality?]Patrizia Paterlini-Brechot
Inserm U807, Faculte de Medecine Necker Enfants Malades, Universite Paris V, 156, rue de Vaugirard, 75015 Paris, France
Med Sci (Paris) 23:592-4. 2007
- Identification and functional characterization of a new member of the human Mcm protein family: hMcm8Devrim Gozuacik
INSERM Unit 370 Pasteur Institute, Faculte de Medecine Necker Enfants Malades, 156 rue de Vaugirard, 75730, Paris, France
Nucleic Acids Res 31:570-9. 2003..Overall, our data identify a new Mcm protein, which does not form part of the Mcm2-7 complex and which is only structure-bound during S phase, thus suggesting its specific role in DNA replication...
- Genetic characterisation of circulating fetal cells allows non-invasive prenatal diagnosis of cystic fibrosisAli Saker
INSERM, , Paris, France, , Paris, France
Prenat Diagn 26:906-16. 2006....