- Cartoon music in a candy store: a field experimentHélène Le Guellec
Universite de Bretagne Sud, 4 rue Jean Zay BP 92116, 56321 Lorient, France
Psychol Rep 100:1255-8. 2007..or no music. Analysis showed that customers spent significantly more time in the store when cartoon music was played, but the two styles of music were not related to the amount of money spent...
- Cultural differences in altruistic behavior: quasi replication of Uranowitz's "foot-in-the-door with implicit demand"Alexandre Pascual
Equipe Psychologie Socale des Insertions, Universite de Bordeaux 2, France
Psychol Rep 94:767-70. 2004..This result can be interpreted as differences in perceptions of the justifications among subjects of our study and those of Uranowitz...
- Foot-in-the-door and door-in-the-face: a comparative meta-analytic studyAlexandre Pascual
Universite de Bordeaux 2, Equipe Psychologie Sociale des Insertions, 33076 Bordeaux Cedex, France
Psychol Rep 96:122-8. 2005..Analysis indicated no significant differences in efficiency between the paradigms...
- Door-in-the-face technique and monetary solicitation: an evaluation in a field settingAlexandre Pascual
Universite de Bordeaux 2, Equipe Psychologie Sociale des Insertions, 3, ter Place de la Victoire, 33076 Bordeaux Cedex, France
Percept Mot Skills 103:974-8. 2006..A positive effect of the door-in-the-face technique was also observed for the average amount of the donation. The accentuation of the solicitor's dependency in the door-in-the-face condition seemed relevant for explanation...
- Low-ball and compliance to a request: an application in a field settingNicolas Gueguen
Universite de Bretagne Sud, Vannes
Psychol Rep 91:81-4. 2002..whereas in the control condition the confederate gave this information when stating his request. Analysis showed that low-ball technique leads people to maintain their first decision...