Isabelle Parent Du Chatelet
- Serological response and poliovirus excretion following different combined oral and inactivated poliovirus vaccines immunization schedulesIsabelle Parent Du Chatelet
Association pour l Aide a la Medecine Preventive, 25 rue du Dr Roux, 75724 Cedex 15, Paris, France
Vaccine 21:1710-8. 2003..Combined schedules of OPV and IPV in the form of diphtheria-pertussis-tetanus-IPV vaccine (DPT-IPV) may be useful to accelerate eradication of polio in developing countries...
- [Increased incidence of invasive meningococcal disease in Seine-Maritime. The evolving epidemiology due to the B:14:P1.7,16 strain]I Parent du Chatelet
Institut de Veille Sanitaire, 92, rue du Val d Osne, 94415 Saint Maurice, France
Arch Pediatr 14:537-40. 2007
- Measles elimination efforts and 2008-2011 outbreak, FranceDenise Antona
Institut de Veille Sanitaire, 12 rue du val d Osnes, Saint Maurice 94415 Cedex, France
Emerg Infect Dis 19:357-64. 2013..Although vaccine coverage among children improved, convincing susceptible young adults to get vaccinated remains a critical issue if the target to eliminate the disease by 2015 is to be met...
- The establishment of Neisseria meningitidis serogroup W135 of the clonal complex ET-37/ST-11 as an epidemic clone and the persistence of serogroup A isolates in Burkina FasoBerthe Marie Njanpop-Lafourcade
Association pour l Aide a la Medecine Preventive, Paris, France
Microbes Infect 7:645-9. 2005..meningitidis strains of the ET-37/ST-11 clonal complex, as well as the emergence of a new clone within the subgroup III/ST-5 clonal complex...
- Emergence of new virulent Neisseria meningitidis serogroup C sequence type 11 isolates in FranceAla Eddine Deghmane
Invasive Bacterial Infections Unit, Neisseria Unit, and National Reference Center for Meningococci, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
J Infect Dis 202:247-50. 2010..These isolates may be responsible for a peak in the incidence of serogroup C meningococcal infection in France, for which there is no routine vaccination to date...
- [Measles in France]Denise Antona
Institut de Veille Sanitaire, St Maurice Cedex, France
Med Sci (Paris) 28:1003-7. 2012....
- Bacterial meningitis in Burkina Faso: surveillance using field-based polymerase chain reaction testingIsabelle Parent Du Chatelet
Association pour l Aide a la Medecine Preventive, Institut Pasteur, Paris, France
Clin Infect Dis 40:17-25. 2005..The improved ability to identify the etiologic agent in cases of bacterial meningitis will facilitate more rapid administration of precise therapy...