- [HNPCC Syndrome]Y Parc
J Chir (Paris) 142:107-10. 2005
- Long-term outcome of familial adenomatous polyposis patients after restorative coloproctectomyYann Parc
Department of Digestive Surgery, Hopital Saint Antoine AP HP, University Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
Ann Surg 239:378-82. 2004..Our aim was to assess the long-term outcome of FAP patients after RPC...
- Prognostic significance of microsatellite instability determined by immunohistochemical staining of MSH2 and MLH1 in sporadic T3N0M0 colon cancerY Parc
Department of Digestive Surgery, Hospital Saint Antoine, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, University Pierre et Marie Curie, 184 rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, 75012 Paris, France
Gut 53:371-5. 2004..The study was conducted in a large cohort of patients in a single institution who had a curatively resected T3N0M0 colon cancer and were not receiving adjuvant therapy...
- The effect of ursodesoxycholic acid on duodenal adenomas in familial adenomatous polyposis: a prospective randomized placebo-control trialY Parc
Department of Digestive Surgery, Hopital Saint Antoine, AP HP, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
Colorectal Dis 14:854-60. 2012..Studies suggest that biliary acids have a role in the development of duodenal adenomas. The aim of this study was to evaluate the impact of ursodesoxycholic acid (UDCA) on duodenal adenoma formation in patients with FAP...
- Martius advancement flap for low rectovaginal fistula: short- and long-term resultsS Pitel
Department of General and Digestive Surgery, Hopital Saint Antoine, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Faculte de Medecine Pierre et Marie Curie, University Paris VI, France
Colorectal Dis 13:e112-5. 2011..The Martius flap technique was first described in 1928 and has since been modified for the treatment of LRVF. The aims of this study were to evaluate the short- and long-term results of the Martius flap procedure...
- Antegrade colonic enema for faecal incontinence in adults: long-term results of 75 patientsN Chéreau
Department of Digestive Surgery, Hopital Saint Antoine AP HP, University Pierre and Marie Curie, Paris, France
Colorectal Dis 13:e238-42. 2011..The long-term outcome remains unknown in adults with faecal incontinence. The aim of this study was to evaluate the long-term results of the ACE procedure for incontinence in adults and its impact upon quality of life...
- Risk factors for development of desmoid tumours in familial adenomatous polyposisJ H Lefevre
Department of Digestive Surgery, Hospital Saint Antoine, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris AP HP, Pierre and Marie Curie University, Paris, France
Br J Surg 95:1136-9. 2008..Desmoid tumours (DTs) are the primary cause of death of patients with familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP) following restorative proctocolectomy. The aim of this study was to identify risk factors for DT in a French population...
- Treatment of fistula-in-ano with the Surgisis(®) AFP(TM) anal fistula plugR M Lupinacci
Service de Chirurgie Generale et Digestive, Hopital Saint Antoine, AP HP, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris VI, 184 rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, Paris Cedex 12, France
Gastroenterol Clin Biol 34:549-53. 2010..Closure of the fistula tract with an anal fistula plug has been reported to provide success rates as high as 80%. The purpose of this study was to evaluate our results with this new method...
- Endometrial stromal sarcoma of the rectosigmoid colon arising in extragonadal endometriosis and revealed by portal vein thrombosisN Mourra
Department of Pathology, Hopital Saint Antoine, AP HP, 184 rue faubourg St Antoine, 75012 Paris, France
Arch Pathol Lab Med 125:1088-90. 2001..The main differential diagnosis of this unusual colonic neoplasm includes primary mesenchymal tumors, such as gastrointestinal stromal tumors...
- Radiofrequency ablation for recurrent pelvic cancerJ H Lefevre
Department of Digestive Surgery, Hospital Saint Antonine AP HP, Univerisity Pierre et Marie Curie Paris VI, Paris, France
Colorectal Dis 10:781-4. 2008..The purpose of the study was to evaluate radiofrequency ablation (RFA, intra-operative or CT-guided) for the treatment of pelvic recurrence in patients not eligible for curative surgical resection...
- Unexplained polyposis: a challenge for geneticists, pathologists and gastroenterologistsC Mongin
Oncogenetic and Molecular Angiogenetic Laboratory, Hospital Pitié Salpêtrière AP HP, Paris, France
Clin Genet 81:38-46. 2012..Genetic causes were heterogeneous. Sporadic polyposis patients must be considered as potential APC mosaicism. The histological classification of polyposis is strongly important in direct genetic exploration...
- Impact of p53 expression and microsatellite instability on stage III colon cancer disease-free survival in patients treated by 5-fluorouracil and leucovorin with or without oxaliplatinA Zaanan
INSERM, UMR_S 938, Saint Antoine Research Centre, 184 rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, Paris Cedex 12, France
Ann Oncol 21:772-80. 2010....
- Sutured perineal omentoplasty after abdominoperineal resection for adenocarcinoma of the lower rectumE De Broux
Department of General and Digestive Surgery, Hospital Saint-Antoine AP-HP, Pierre et Marie Curie University, Paris, France
Dis Colon Rectum 48:476-81; discussion 481-2. 2005..CONCLUSIONS: This study demonstrated that sutured perineal omentoplasty is possible in the majority of patients after abdominoperineal resection for adenocarcinoma of the lower rectum with excellent primary perineal wound healing...
- Female sexual function after abdominoperineal resection for squamous cell carcinoma of the anus and the specific influence of colpectomy and vertical rectus abdominis myocutaneous flapH Corte
Department of Digestive Surgery, Hospital Saint Antoine AP HP, University Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
Colorectal Dis 13:774-8. 2011..A vertical rectus abdominis myocutaneous (VRAM) flap reduces perineal morbidity. The sexual life (SL) of women after APR is unknown. Aims of this study were to evaluate SF of women after APR...
- Outcome of antegrade continence enema procedures for faecal incontinence in adultsJ H Lefevre
Department of Digestive Surgery, Hôpital Saint Antoine Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris, University Pierre et Marie Curie Paris VI, 184 rue du Faubourg Saint Antoine, F 75571 Paris, France
Br J Surg 93:1265-9. 2006..Operations such as the Malone procedure have been proposed as an alternative. The aim of this study was to evaluate the outcomes and quality of life of patients having a Malone procedure for the treatment of faecal incontinence...
- Surgical management of the duodenal manifestations of familial adenomatous polyposisY Parc
Department of Digestive Surgery, Hopital Saint Antoine, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
Br J Surg 98:480-4. 2011..Duodenal adenomas develop in patients with familial adenomatous polyposis, incurring a risk of carcinoma. When this risk is high, surgery is indicated. The choice of surgical treatment can be difficult as evidence-based data are lacking...
- Sacral nerve stimulation for faecal incontinence: response rate, satisfaction and the value of preoperative investigation in patient selectionC Vallet
Department of Digestive Surgery, Hopital Saint Antoine AP HP, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
Colorectal Dis 12:247-53. 2010..The purpose of our study was to evaluate their value in the selection of patients who may benefit most from neuromodulation...
- Adenocarcinoma complicating Crohn's disease of the duodenumO E Mansari
Department of Digestive Surgery, , University Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
Eur J Gastroenterol Hepatol 13:1259-60. 2001....
- Mixed ductal-pancreatic polypeptide-cell carcinoma of the pancreasD Chatelain
Service d'Anatomie Pathologique, , Paris, France
Histopathology 41:122-6. 2002..The histogenesis of mixed carcinoma of the pancreas is still uncertain but the over-expression of p53 and Bcl-2 could play a major role in the neoplastic progression of the ductal component...
- Complete rectal prolapse in young patients: psychiatric disease a risk factor of poor outcomeC Marceau
Department of General and Digestive Surgery, , , , Paris, France
Colorectal Dis 7:360-5. 2005..Therefore, we recommend the identification of this preoperative risk factor to assess the results of total rectal prolapse treatment in patients younger than 50 years of age...
- Treatment of postoperative peritonitis of small-bowel origin with continuous enteral nutrition and succus entericus reinfusionB Calicis
Department of Digestive Surgery, , University Pierre et Marie Curie, 184 rue du Faubourg Saint-Antoine, F-75571 Paris, France
Arch Surg 137:296-300. 2002....
- Cancer risk in 348 French MSH2 or MLH1 gene carriersY Parc
J Med Genet 40:208-13. 2003
- The frequency of hereditary defective mismatch repair in a prospective series of unselected colorectal carcinomasJ M Cunningham
Department of Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 55905, USA
Am J Hum Genet 69:780-90. 2001..The epigenetic (nonhereditary) mechanism of hMLH1 promoter hypermethylation appears to be responsible for the majority of the remaining patients whose tumors are characterized by defective DNA MMR...
- Guidelines for the clinical management of familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP)H F A Vasen
Department of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Leiden University Medical Centre, Rijnsburgerweg 10, 2333 AA Leiden, The Netherlands
Gut 57:704-13. 2008..The guidelines described herein may be helpful in the appropriate management of FAP families. In order to improve the care of these families further, prospective controlled studies should be undertaken...
- Guidelines for the clinical management of Lynch syndrome (hereditary non-polyposis cancer)H F A Vasen
Department of Gastroenterology, Leiden University Medical Centre, Leiden, The Netherlands
J Med Genet 44:353-62. 2007..The guidelines described in this manuscript may be helpful for the appropriate management of families with Lynch syndrome. Prospective controlled studies should be undertaken to improve further the care of these families...