- Analysis of retinal and choroidal circulation during central retinal vein occlusion using indocyanine green videoangiographyM Paques
Department of Ophthalmology, Hopital Lariboisiere, 2 rue Ambroise Pare, 75745 Paris CEDEX 10, France
Arch Ophthalmol 119:1781-7. 2001..To explore the hemodynamic changes and their correlation with clinical presentation during central retinal vein occlusion...
- Peripheral retinochoroidal anastomosis after central retinal vein occlusionM Paques
Department of Ophthalmology of the Hôpital Lariboisière, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Universit Paris VII, France
Br J Ophthalmol 86:1446-7. 2002
- Superselective ophthalmic artery fibrinolytic therapy for the treatment of central retinal vein occlusionM Paques
Department of Ophthalmology, Hopital Lariboisiere, Universite Paris 7, Paris, France
Br J Ophthalmol 84:1387-91. 2000..To study the effect of superselective ophthalmic artery fibrinolysis as a treatment for central retinal vein occlusion (CRVO)...
- Evaluation of fluorescein-labeled autologous leukocytes for examination of retinal circulation in humansM Paques
Departments of Ophthalmology, Nuclear Medicine and Immunohematology, Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris and Université Paris 7, H opital Lariboisière, and Laboratoire d Etude de la Microcirculation, Paris, France
Curr Eye Res 21:560-5. 2000..This study was performed to evaluate if fluorescein-labeled autologous leukocytes (FLALs) can be used for examination of leukocyte transit in the human retina...
- Optical coherence tomography of idiopathic macular epiretinal membranes before and after surgeryP Massin
Department of Ophthalmology, Hopital Lariboisiere, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Universite Paris 7, Paris, France
Am J Ophthalmol 130:732-9. 2000..To examine the preoperative and postoperative anatomical features of the macula using optical coherence tomography in patients who underwent surgery for epiretinal membrane and to correlate these features with functional results...
- Maternally inherited diabetes and deafness: a multicenter studyP J Guillausseau
Department of Medicine B, Lariboisiere Hospital, 2 rue Ambroise Pare, F75010 Paris, University Paris 7 Denis Diderot, France
Ann Intern Med 134:721-8. 2001..Maternally inherited diabetes and deafness (MIDD), which is seen in 0.5% to 2.8% of patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus, is related to a point mutation at position 3243 of mitochondrial (mt) DNA. Its clinical description is incomplete...
- Prevalence of macular pattern dystrophy in maternally inherited diabetes and deafness. GEDIAM GroupP Massin
Department of Ophthalmology, Hopital Lariboisiere, Universite Paris 7, France
Ophthalmology 106:1821-7. 1999..e., the substitution of guanine for adenine at position 3243 of leucine transfer RNA) and to report the clinical characteristics of MPD...
- Reproducibility of retinal mapping using optical coherence tomographyP Massin
Department of Ophthalmology, Hopital Lariboisiere, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, France
Arch Ophthalmol 119:1135-42. 2001..To assess the reproducibility of retinal thickness measurement using commercially available mapping software of optical coherence tomography (OCT)...
- Macular pattern dystrophy in MIDD: long-term follow-upC Ambonville
Department of Internal Medicine B, Hopital Lariboisiere, 2, rue Ambroise Pare, AP HP, Universite Paris 7 Denis Diderot, 75010 Paris, France
Diabetes Metab 34:389-91. 2008..No evidence of diabetic retinopathy was present at any time. This case shows that visual acuity can remain stable in the long term despite extensive lesions of macular pattern dystrophy...
- Macular hole formation: new data provided by optical coherence tomographyA Gaudric
Department of Ophthalmology, Hopital Lariboisiere, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, Universite Paris 7, France
Arch Ophthalmol 117:744-51. 1999..To establish the sequence of events leading from vitreofoveal traction to full-thickness macular hole formation...
- Systolodiastolic variations of blood flow during central retinal vein occlusion: exploration by dynamic angiographyM Paques
Department of Ophthalmology, Fondation Ophtalmologique Rothschild, 25 rue Manin, 75019 Paris, France
Br J Ophthalmol 89:1036-40. 2005..The main goal of this study was to investigate the mechanism underlying PVO...
- Growth factors and diabetic retinopathyM Paques
Service d Ophtalmologie, Hopital Lariboisiere, Universite Paris VII, France
Diabetes Metab 23:125-30. 1997..Inhibition of IGF-1 by somatostatin analogs has produced unsatisfactory results. Other vascular inhibitors are currently being studied...
- Dissociated optic nerve fiber layer appearance of the fundus after idiopathic epiretinal membrane removalR Tadayoni
Department of Ophthalmology, , , Assistance Publique, , , 75010 Paris, France
Ophthalmology 108:2279-83. 2001....
- [Bilateral sino-orbital mucormycosis. A case report]M Paques
Service d Ophtalmologie, Hopital Lariboisiere, Paris
J Fr Ophtalmol 23:1023-5. 2000..Mucormycoses are rare and severe diseases affecting immunocompromised hosts, especially diabetic patients during ketoacidosis. The treatment includes surgical debridement and amphotericin B but prognosis remains severe...
- [Management of diabetic complications during pregnancy using diabetic retinopathy as an example]P Massin
Service d Ophtalmologie, Hopital Lariboisiere, 2 rue Ambroise Pare, 75475 Paris, France
Diabetes Metab 27:S48-52. 2001..In those with diabetic retinopathy, fundus examination should be repeated every month. In eyes with proliferative DR or severe nonproliferative DR before pregnancy or at its beginning, laser photocoagulation should be performed promptly...
- [Retinopathy of prematurity complicated by late glaucoma: a case report]C Faure
Service d Ophtalmologie, Fondation Ophtalmologique Rothschild, Paris, France
J Fr Ophtalmol 31:535.e1-3. 2008..We report the case of an acute rise in intraocular pressure occurring decades after the treatment for prematurity (ROP)...
- Retinal thickness in healthy and diabetic subjects measured using optical coherence tomography mapping softwareP Massin
Department of Ophthalmology, Hĵpital Lariboisière, Assistance Publique Hĵpitaux de Paris, Universite Paris 7, France
Eur J Ophthalmol 12:102-8. 2002..To define the normal retinal thickness in healthy subjects using optical coherence tomography (OCT) mapping software and to assess the ability of OCT to detect early macular thickening in diabetic patients...
- Heterogeneity of diabetes phenotype in patients with 3243 bp mutation of mitochondrial DNA (Maternally Inherited Diabetes and Deafness or MIDD)P J Guillausseau
Service de Médicine B, Hopital Lariboisiere, 2 rue Ambroise Pare, 75010 Paris, Universite Paris 7 Denis Diderot, France
Diabetes Metab 30:181-6. 2004..In patients with maternally inherited diabetes and deafness (MIDD), due to 3 243 A > G mutation of mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA), diabetes may present with variable phenotypes...
- Familial central retinal vein occlusionJ F Girmens
Department of Ophthalmology of the Fondation Ophtalmologique Rothschild and of the Centre Hospitalier National des Quinze Vingts, Universite Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, France
Eye (Lond) 22:308-10. 2008..To report four cases of central retinal vein occlusion (CRVO) in a French family...
- [Circulatory consequences of retinal vein occlusions. Advantages of dynamic angiography]M Paques
Services d Ophtalmologie, Hôpital Lariboisière Université Paris VII, 2, rue A Paie, 73475 Paris Cedex, France
J Fr Ophtalmol 25:898-902. 2002..To compare angiographic features in patients with branch vein (BRVO) and central retinal vein occlusion (CRVO) and to discuss their possible significance...