M L Paillere-Martinot
- A prognostic study of clinical dimensions in adolescent-onset psychosesM L Paillere-Martinot
Service de Psychiatrie Adultes, Hopital de la Salpetriere, Paris, France
Schizophr Bull 26:789-99. 2000..Results suggest (1) a higher vulnerability to positive symptoms in adolescents who will further develop schizophrenia and (2) the low specificity of affective symptoms at this age...
- Decreased presynaptic dopamine function in the left caudate of depressed patients with affective flattening and psychomotor retardationM Martinot
Service de Psychiatrie Hôpital de la Salpêtrière, Paris, France
Am J Psychiatry 158:314-6. 2001..The study assessed striatal presynaptic dopamine function in patients with different subtypes of depression...
- Cerebral gray and white matter reductions and clinical correlates in patients with early onset schizophreniaM Paillere-Martinot
Service Hospitalier Frederic Joliot, DSV CEA, and INSERM U 334, 4 Place du General Leclerc, 91406 Orsay, France
Schizophr Res 50:19-26. 2001..These findings emphasize a pattern of left-hemisphere gray matter abnormalities, and suggest that fronto-paralimbic connectivity may be altered in men with early onset schizophrenia...
- The estimated density of D2 striatal receptors in schizophrenia. A study with positron emission tomography and 76Br-bromolisurideJ L Martinot
Service Hospitalier Frederic Joliot, Commissariat a l Energie Atomique, Departement Biologie, Orsay, France
Br J Psychiatry 158:346-50. 1991..Unlike in the controls, this ratio was not correlated with age in schizophrenics. This study suggests that there is no quantitative abnormality of striatal D2 dopamine receptors in schizophrenia...
- Inter-hemispheric asymmetry of motor corticospinal excitability in major depression studied by transcranial magnetic stimulationJ P Lefaucheur
Service de Physiologie Explorations Fonctionnelles, Hopital Henri Mondor, Assistance Publique Hopitaux de Paris, 94010 Creteil, France
J Psychiatr Res 42:389-98. 2008..This study aimed at comparing motor corticospinal excitability assessed by methods of transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) between the right and left hemispheres in patients with major depression and healthy controls...
- Temporal order and spatial memory in schizophrenia: a parametric studyJ C Dreher
INSERM U483, University of Paris VI Jussieu, Paris, France
Schizophr Res 51:137-47. 2001..These results suggest that the working memory deficit in schizophrenia cannot be restricted to a prefrontal dysfunction...