- Inter-clinician variability in making dosimetric decisions in pediatric treatment: a balance between efficacy and late effectsLaetitia Padovani
CHU La Timone Marseille, France
Radiother Oncol 93:372-6. 2009..To investigate variability of clinical target volume (CTV) delineation and deviations according to doses delivered in normal tissue for abdominal tumor irradiation in children...
- Reirradiation and concomitant metronomic temozolomide: an efficient combination for local control in medulloblastoma disease?Laetitia Padovani
Radiation Oncology Department, CHU La Timone, Assistance Publique de Marseille, France
J Pediatr Hematol Oncol 33:600-4. 2011..This association could play a role in the management of high-risk MB patient with oligometastasis disease to increase local control...
- Neurocognitive function after radiotherapy for paediatric brain tumoursLaetitia Padovani
Department of Radiation Oncology and Paediatrics, CHU La Timone, Assistance Publique des Hopitaux de Marseille, 264 Boulevard Jean Moulin, 13005 Marseille, France
Nat Rev Neurol 8:578-88. 2012....
- γ knife radiosurgery of brain metastasis from breast cancerLaetitia Padovani
Radiotherapy Department, Aix Marseille University, CHU La Timone, Assistance Publique, Hopitaux de Marseille, Marseille, France
Prog Neurol Surg 25:156-62. 2012..Nevertheless, the real WBRT neurocognitive impact is still unclear. These patients should be followed with serial magnetic resonance image every 3 months and treated with WBRT or additional SRS at recurrence to control brain disease...
- Retrospective comparison of neutropenia in children with Ewing sarcoma treated with chemotherapy and granulocyte colony-stimulating factor (G-CSF) or pegylated G-CSFEmilie Milano-Bausset
Département d oncologie pédiatrique, Hopital pour Enfants de La Timone, Assistance Publique des Hopitaux de Marseille, Marseille, France
Clin Ther 31:2388-95. 2009..Pegfilgrastim is a pegylated filgrastim with a longer plasma half-life that is administered once per cycle...